frank

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

Randy and Brandon Meadows are criminals that will be in jail very soon for non payment of thousands of dollars to local contractors. These men are worthless criminals.
poboy comments

Charlestown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

I heard that too but I've never had work done by them but thanks for the warning so outta curiosity what all did or should I say didn't do?
Shirley T

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

I have had lots of work done by Meadows Excavating and they do quality work and are always honest.
willie wonka

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

I see the son Brandon outside his house on 8th street in blackstone the big pretty blue house beside the lil brick house on the corner I never seen their work but obviousily it ain't too good.......don't whip his butt too bad
willie wonka

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

What kind of work did they do for you? And what happenned if u don't mind me asking?
YOP2

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones....just saying :)
A-little advice

Charlotte Court House, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

The last group of people who accused someone of fraud ended up paying out a lot of money to the contractor. If someone is sure of a case let the law handle it and they will if any facts are correct.
po boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

Lt Dan wrote:
Criminal charges have been filed,subpoenas have been served..they will be jailed soon.
they mustve really done some bad work and cheated some people like I said they never did work for me I guess thats a blessing what exactly have they done to people yeah I guess call me nosey I seen them doing some hauling a few weeks ago hope they aint screwing over nobody on that
Advocate

Charlotte Court House, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

The proper course of action has been taken and that is good. Now leave it to a jury.
miss bossy

Stanleytown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

po boy wrote:
<quoted text> they mustve really done some bad work and cheated some people like I said they never did work for me I guess thats a blessing what exactly have they done to people yeah I guess call me nosey I seen them doing some hauling a few weeks ago hope they aint screwing over nobody on that
Man you sure do know a lot about them don't you? I would say "nosey" is a good word to describe you then. People around small towns are so pathetic. Lies and rumors are what you people live for. I happen to know them personally and they are very nice and honest people. Damn...I will be sure to pass along the message to them that so many of you are so worried about their business. If you don't know the truth then don't write about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Blackstone Discussions

Search the Blackstone Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) 47 min Ludwig 2,543
Legal Highs (Jul '13) 10 hr donnie 11
tracy williams (reeves) (Dec '05) Jun 19 lori 59
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) May '14 Nitty Gritty 1 1,356
Crewe Primary Teachers using and selling drugs! Apr '14 Punisher111594 1
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr '14 Jim 1,433
central high? Apr '14 DailyDiscussion 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Blackstone Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••