First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Danny Noonan

Vidalia, GA

#41 May 16, 2013
KMC wrote:
All of the so called adults on here are pathetic, he hasn't said anything out of the way and he actually makes this site funny as hell! It is so funny to watch a bunch of guys, if you are guys, come up with lame ass comments about stupid things. I get on this site when I'm bored just to watch and see how low people will actually go. Those saying he has no job or life, well it looks like to me you are doing the same thing so does that mean you don't have lives either. He has made the best of this drama site. Which is honestly nothing but a bunch of so called "adults" on here fighting with fake names, because they don't have the balls to tell those ppl how they feel. You can hide all day behind a name and pretend your better than everybody else, it's amusing to me, and those assuming I'm just as fake my name is my initials. I've never hidden behind a fake name ;)
THANK YOU
KMC

Blacksburg, SC

#42 May 16, 2013
Danny Noonan wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU
:) I love how all the shit talkers didn't have anything to say lol
Bocephus

Wheat Ridge, CO

#43 May 16, 2013
Farrells a good ole boy and he has a good humor sense.

I think you ole boys a cuttin him are jealous of him cause he have such a good humor sense.

You know the girls like a boy with a good humor sense.

You ole rascals a cuttin farrell better check out yalls girlfriends and wives and see is they tryin to lose weight or out buyin new clothes.
Farrell Landon

Savannah, GA

#45 May 17, 2013
Danny Noonan wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU
Noonan, you the man! Only man I know that'll tap anything!
Farrell Landon

Savannah, GA

#46 May 17, 2013
Bocephus wrote:
Farrells a good ole boy and he has a good humor sense.
I think you ole boys a cuttin him are jealous of him cause he have such a good humor sense.
You know the girls like a boy with a good humor sense.
You ole rascals a cuttin farrell better check out yalls girlfriends and wives and see is they tryin to lose weight or out buyin new clothes.
Bo, you should have been a minister cause I love to hear you PREACH the GOSPEL!!!! I'd say for them to see if they were buying new panties but.....like my women without em!!!
Farrell Landon

Savannah, GA

#47 May 17, 2013
alj wrote:
Oh come on he's halarious. always. I look for his comments and skip the rest. Atleast he's not all up on here talking about everybody. Stop taking your gossip site so serious. Nobody gets out of life alive. Laugh a little and you may wanna schedule an appointment with you're doctor remove that cob.
Ash, bring some bottles over. We got some people to straighten out.
Farrell Landon

Savannah, GA

#48 May 17, 2013
The man wrote:
No we use your mother spit.
Thats what i sayed!!! Baccer juice!!!
mas

Brevard, NC

#49 May 18, 2013
Farrell LOL ! Keep doing what y.a do! I agree with KMC!:) these are my initials also
Farrell Landon

Hilton Head Island, SC

#50 May 18, 2013
mas wrote:
Farrell LOL ! Keep doing what y.a do! I agree with KMC!:) these are my initials also
MAS!!!! Youre gonna be MASK! Major Attitude Sport Kitten!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blackshear Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 min Ga Girl 56 56,841
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Tue tammy101 2,072
preacher Mon father 3
big buck Mon Lions Club Member 6
The mechanic David Mon Curious 3
shooting star? ufo? drone? (Sep '12) Sep 27 Anonymous 10
The mechanic David Sep 26 Curious 1

Blackshear Jobs

Blackshear People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Blackshear News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Blackshear

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]