Alma Police Department is a big joke

Posted in the Blackshear Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Taxpayer

Alma, GA

#1 Aug 18, 2011
I sure don't want to here all the crying when they fire the next group of Alma officers, including the cheif.How can you be a officer and demand no respect. They stand in school zones with people passing them at 45 mph like there not even there ,try that in any other local town and see what happens.And what about drugs the only officer in Bacon County or alma including Foskey that will arrest a brug dealer is that Stan guy in the paper all the time.Maybe all these cops are afraid if they stop the wrong person they might upset one of there ass kissing bosses,or are they just sorry people that won't hit a lick at a snake. I don't know, but what i do know is, that if no one in town respects the law than we need new law in town.
Tragic

United States

#2 Aug 18, 2011
Dont worry they will be sure to harrass your kid to death if he is sittin in a parking lot on friday night talking to his buddies. They wont go down to mlk park and break up a group of loitering thugs selling drugs but they will pull your kid over and give him a noise violation for his radio. Its the biggest crock ever. and that lilliot idiot is just another 25 year old punk ass with a badge thats three feet tall. One day someones gonna see him outside of alma in civilian clothes and give him a good ol fashioned ass beating. He thinks he is a little pimp too so watch your daughters. What a joke this pd is.
Ray

Blackshear, GA

#3 Aug 19, 2011
Somewhere a cop is being yelled at for taking too long to get there; trying to save the life of a total stranger; holding his bladder because his MCT just went off; starving because he missed a meal; having to keep a stone face at an accident scene where there's 2 dead kids; and now its 4 am, and he's missing HIS family while taking care of YOURS. Re-post if you are a cop, or appreciate a cop.

Mabey people should think really hard about this statement before passing judgement on any law enforcement officer.
uber

Alma, GA

#4 Aug 19, 2011
Ray wrote:
Somewhere a cop is being yelled at for taking too long to get there; trying to save the life of a total stranger; holding his bladder because his MCT just went off; starving because he missed a meal; having to keep a stone face at an accident scene where there's 2 dead kids; and now its 4 am, and he's missing HIS family while taking care of YOURS. Re-post if you are a cop, or appreciate a cop.
Mabey people should think really hard about this statement before passing judgement on any law enforcement officer.
somewhere there is a cop harassing young teenagers, hitting on married women, covering for a drug dealer, making deals to informants and keeping them on the street, cant run down a suspect because he is overweight, at his girlfriends house while on duty for several hours, this place is called alma. im not against law officers, im just against crooked law officers who take advantage of wearing a badge. theres just as many asshole cops as there are good cops. if it means that much to you to make it your career, put the bad guys in jail. leave the white collared people alone. the government is already costing them enough damn money, they dont need citations for tag light out and tint too dark.
Ray

Blackshear, GA

#5 Aug 19, 2011
I guess ignorance is a way of life. It takes all kinds of people to make this world turn. It's just sad that people that protect you and your family at night, is the people that you put down so hard. Ill tell you the best thing for you to do. When someone breaks into your house, instead of calling the POLICE, call your local drug dealer. When a drunkin driver runs you off the road, and threatens your life, call you white collared neighbor to come and help you. Police officers are the lowest paid people, but they take the biggest risk, I still odnt understand that. But its easy for an ignorant person, who dont know what there talking about to post comments. It takes someone who's actually intelligent to research things. Sorry guess you missed that boat. I suggest if you have a problem with window tint tickets, and tag light tickets, heres a thought, try getting your tag lights fixed, and putting legel tint on your vehicle. Its always the person that breaking the law, that is the one thats complaining about it...
sarcasm

Blackshear, GA

#6 Aug 19, 2011
Ray wrote:
I guess ignorance is a way of life. It takes all kinds of people to make this world turn. It's just sad that people that protect you and your family at night, is the people that you put down so hard. Ill tell you the best thing for you to do. When someone breaks into your house, instead of calling the POLICE, call your local drug dealer. When a drunkin driver runs you off the road, and threatens your life, call you white collared neighbor to come and help you. Police officers are the lowest paid people, but they take the biggest risk, I still odnt understand that. But its easy for an ignorant person, who dont know what there talking about to post comments. It takes someone who's actually intelligent to research things. Sorry guess you missed that boat. I suggest if you have a problem with window tint tickets, and tag light tickets, heres a thought, try getting your tag lights fixed, and putting legel tint on your vehicle. Its always the person that breaking the law, that is the one thats complaining about it...
Amen!!!
TRY

Douglas, GA

#7 Aug 20, 2011
Ray wrote:
I guess you need to live in Alma!!! Then you will know what the fuss is all about.
Ray from Alma

Alma, GA

#8 Aug 24, 2011
Ray wrote:
If i was to get a ticket for dark tint or a tag out I wouldn't be mad at a officer.It's there job and I would be breaking the law I should get a ticket.And I think we should respect them they are under paid and I know they there are alot of great police officers out there.But that being said I don't love my job but it's the one that i took if I don't do it right they will replace my ass.My house was broke into in the county .I know a young girl went and made a statement about being in a truck with the kids that broke in the house on the same night,and the boys bragging about it, but it was swept under a rug because of who the boys parents were. so I won't bother Foskey again I just got a big dog and a alarm.Also if a drunk runs me off the road I would hope the police stay away and let me take care of his drunk ass, I'm sure he has done drivin by a couple officers in Alma and they hadn't noticed any way.I know that there is good cops that would do things I wouldn't do for a stranger ,and do there jobs well.I thank them all.But I don't know if they all live and work in alma or Bacon County.
chicken

Alma, GA

#9 Jan 24, 2012
an alma city cop try to get my wife to have sex with him on duty and off she told me what happen i ask the cop and he said if you make troulbe for me i will for you he said you make one cop mad you make all cops mad
whodunit

Casselberry, FL

#10 Jan 24, 2012
chicken wrote:
an alma city cop try to get my wife to have sex with him on duty and off she told me what happen i ask the cop and he said if you make troulbe for me i will for you he said you make one cop mad you make all cops mad
Wow. Can you say Hooked on Phonics?
Dumb arse

Birmingham, AL

#11 Jan 24, 2012
chicken wrote:
Man, you are clueless! The only reason she told you that is because she has already done him on and off duty....She said that to you cause the heat was getting too high due to the fact that someone saw them....She wanted to nip it in the bud to throw you off the trail...Bit dog always barks. It aint the first cop she has banged!
Poochy

United States

#12 Mar 18, 2012
Good grief!! You people have no respect. Guess what there is a noise law, if I want to listen to music I do it in my own car not the other persons. Also just think what your life would be like if we did not have police officers? No not all are perfect, but they are human and they risk their life to keep your child with the loud music safe. Also I taught my children to respect others by that I mean no one else wants to hear that stuff you call music keep it down!
Hehehehe

Jackson, GA

#13 Apr 13, 2012
How about the 400 pound anal cop that got his ass kicked in the middle of the road in front of Subway by a 125 pound mental citizen...heheheh Then the best part, the concerned citizen that stopped to help out the "cop" weighed only about 120 pounds and he did what the grumpy shit ass cop couldn't. That was priceless. Oh yeah, the letter to the editor from the chief saying thanks...funny. Could you tell that that 400 pound cop is in the chiefs pocket. LOL
jaja

United States

#14 Apr 16, 2012
uber wrote:
<quoted text>
somewhere there is a cop harassing young teenagers, hitting on married women, covering for a drug dealer, making deals to informants and keeping them on the street, cant run down a suspect because he is overweight, at his girlfriends house while on duty for several hours, this place is called alma. im not against law officers, im just against crooked law officers who take advantage of wearing a badge. theres just as many asshole cops as there are good cops. if it means that much to you to make it your career, put the bad guys in jail. leave the white collared people alone. the government is already costing them enough damn money, they dont need citations for tag light out and tint too dark.
if someone breaks into your home, steals your car, hurts your family etc, who will you call? the police thats who but in my opinion they shouldnt your call a**wipe
uber

United States

#15 Apr 18, 2012
Jaja no id call the coroner to come pick him up. By the time the cops got their nut, put their clothes back on and left your house id be dead. So id shoot any trespassers dead, then make a phone call to roy crosby. Plus the city cops wouldnt come to my house the sherriffs deputies would. Most of them are good cops. Its the alma pd thats a big joke.
Chief_ R

Moline, IL

#16 Jun 4, 2012
I think the comments are all bull crap. Do something about the Chief, Alma police department Its your right to bring it before council, News media, and best of all take a tour of your town,Day or nite with the old Dash cam. Digital Camera..If the police threat'en you always carry your voice activated recorder. This infomation could wind up at the Ga.police standard and training... don't let these cops or lawenforcement give you town a bad REP!
concerned citizens

Albany, GA

#17 Jun 7, 2012
Chief_ R wrote:
I think the comments are all bull crap. Do something about the Chief, Alma police department Its your right to bring it before council, News media, and best of all take a tour of your town,Day or nite with the old Dash cam. Digital Camera..If the police threat'en you always carry your voice activated recorder. This infomation could wind up at the Ga.police standard and training... don't let these cops or lawenforcement give you town a bad REP!
where might u be from chief. R u in law enforcement
Jason

Columbia, SC

#18 Sep 29, 2012
Ray wrote:
What most people don't understand is, if you think you can do a better job my friend is go through a police officers training, constant and demanding shift changes, sleepless nights and days, court with liberal tree hugging judges, stares of people that rather kill you than to spit on you if you were on fire, but those brave men and women get up ALL hours of the day and night to face fighting, bickering, bullets, chases, and people who break the law and NEVER take the responsibility that it IS THEIR FAULT not the police. So the next time you feel like passing judgement on a cop and think you know what their job is, then I proudly ask YOU to place the badge on and show us ALL how you can change society. GOD BLESS!
Jason

Columbia, SC

#19 Sep 29, 2012
Ray wrote:
AAAAAMEN SIR!!! If only those breaking the law were the ones now days that are considered the bad guys. But instead officers who stand for the right thing are looked at as bad guys now. Wow, society needs a BIG WAKE UP CALL!
Jason

Columbia, SC

#20 Sep 29, 2012
I am a police officer, and I know of many good officers who do their jobs and do it the right way. I mean the right way by legally, lawfully, and without prejudice in any form. However, throughout my career I have also know officers who were no better than the ones they arrest, and those officers were dealt with legally by the law. However, you have corrupt, embezzling, and law breakers in ALL jobs. We all see that with our politicians. Officers around the country go to work ALL hours of the day and night and face uncertainty. So, the next time you want to pass judgement look in the mirror, and accept THAT YOU BROKE THE LAW and the officer did his/her job and fix the problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blackshear Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Newberry 20 min RUG 9
Review: Clough Pecan Co 12 hr SClough 1
Blueberry Plantation and Inn (Dec '11) Mon Mezzoe 40
new store? Mon Joann 4
tree surgins Mon misty 3
Blackshear Food Pantry Aug '14 amelia30458 1
Restaurant in Blackshear Jul '14 Sidney22 1
Blackshear Dating
Find my Match

Blackshear Jobs