looking for tina tolbert

looking for tina tolbert

Posted in the Blackshear Forum

Since: Apr 09

Glasgow, KY

#1 Feb 10, 2011
does anyone know her or what happened to her? i went to school with her and last saw her about 15 or 16 years ago. i really want to reconnect with her she was my best friend and then it was like she just dropped off the face of the earth.
Who wants to know

Glasgow, KY

#2 Feb 23, 2011
HouseKeeper wrote:
does anyone know her or what happened to her? i went to school with her and last saw her about 15 or 16 years ago. i really want to reconnect with her she was my best friend and then it was like she just dropped off the face of the earth.
I know Tina Tolbert, she is my Mom. Who are you ?
Farrel Landon

Savannah, GA

#3 Feb 24, 2011
Who wants to know wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Tina Tolbert, she is my Mom. Who are you ?
He's you ur daddy!!!!!! Nah...he's really not. Unless you were a a** baby cuz that's where she loved it!!!! They didn't call her "T nas T" for nothing....smelled like someone blew up the septic tank at the trailer park after I got done.....That hole looked like the mouth of a large mouth bass....sounded like an air raid siren when she queeved out of it.....good times back then

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blackshear Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is The Hottest Thot in Alma 10 min Jacks Sister 2
How do you loose your house? 1 hr Shea 12
Brook Griffin 1 hr Alma citizen 1
Trump is the President sooooo Jan 14 Hope 14
Nicole Prescott Henderson Jan 12 Concerned Friend 3
Alma is a racist town (Nov '13) Jan 11 trump 33
What happened to my last post Jan 9 Crazy Girl 8

Blackshear Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance