People stealing from my house

Posted in the Blackshear Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fact

Alma, GA

#1 Jul 31, 2012
It gets bad when people comes to your house and steals your stuff out of your freezer. I don't know who it is, all I can think of is that they are low life drug heads that is to sorry to work and want everyone else to take care of them by taking what's not theirs.
People get caught stealing all they get is a slap on the hand. There is so much stealing in this town. The city and county needs to focus on that a little more. I bet if I ever caught them they want be no talking me out of pressing charges
Rodney

Blackshear, GA

#2 Jul 31, 2012
They get your deer sausage again?
Fact

Alma, GA

#3 Jul 31, 2012
Ha ha funny. You want think it's funny when they steal from you. Shoe will be on the other foot.
Steak,pork chops, etc...
Also came in my house and stole silver dollars
So make jokes if you want
Doc

United States

#4 Jul 31, 2012
Who do u think it is? Why not kick their ass if u know? How did they get in ur house?
Rodney

Blackshear, GA

#5 Jul 31, 2012
I hear that the wrapping paper that butchers use is very good for starting fires. They probably didn't really need the meat. Not sure what they would do with the silver dollars.
Fact

Alma, GA

#6 Jul 31, 2012
Don't know who it was
Rodney: I don't know what your talking about. I am not getting in a bash with you.
I had something to say about people stealing and you want to say there and make smart ass comments..it don't make you more likable

That's all I got to say, when it happens to you,myou will be on here crying like a baby cause they got more than meat and silver dollars
Rodney

Blackshear, GA

#7 Jul 31, 2012
Trust me. These kids-crack heads have taken plenty from me.

Put up a deer camera. Prolly kids and will be let go anyway.
Doc

United States

#8 Jul 31, 2012
Hey fact, if you want some deer sausage, I have a freezer load and would be glad to give u some before it spoils. Give me ur number and I will bring it to u!
Rodney

Blackshear, GA

#9 Jul 31, 2012
Said he is missing pork chops too. U got any of them?

I would like some shrimp, maybe large deheaded and deveined. U got any?
Fact

Alma, GA

#10 Jul 31, 2012
I don't eat deer sausage, but thx

I don't think that it's kids...it's these low life's that rides the rode and looks for stuff to steal cause they are to sorry to get a job. We the tax payers are paying for them so why get a job
justsayn___

Fitzgerald, GA

#11 Aug 1, 2012
Im sure if they are jobless then they get foodstamps just like u do. So maybe it is a homeless person needing food.
No name

Buena Vista, GA

#12 Aug 1, 2012
justsayn___ wrote:
Im sure if they are jobless then they get foodstamps just like u do. So maybe it is a homeless person needing food.
Well, I know these people, an I know for a fact they don't get food stamps, sure would help them if they did. Whoever stole the food outa there freezer didn't get it to eat, they prob gonna sell it for pills. The freezers were inthe garage in a utitily room and they were gone. Next time they leave they need to put a lock on the doors. You no if anyone wants to break in a house (and the people gone) nothings gonna stop them!
Fact

Alma, GA

#13 Aug 1, 2012
Just sayin... We don't get food stamps. You are probably one of those people that steals other people stuff..no its not homeless people it's people stealing and selling for drugs.. Cause there is no way they can eat that much stuff my 2 freezers was full and now empty.

Like I said before ... When it happens to you, you will be on here crying like a baby cause they might not get just meat and silver dollars from you

Why do people like to get on here and act like a smart ass..they like to poke fun of people's misfortune
CountryGirl

Alma, GA

#14 Aug 1, 2012
It is only going to get worse I am afraid. Now that the crack heads and pill poppers can not steal metal and sell it for cash out at Barber's they are going to be looking for other ways to get cash fast. This is a sorry sorry town where you have to lock up your freezers to keep them from stealing your meat.
Fact

Alma, GA

#15 Aug 1, 2012
I agree it's going to get worse. It's pretty bad when they start stealing people food( not cause they need it) to trade or sell..I am going to lock down everything around here, but if that want it that want stop them..
Chopper

Alma, GA

#16 Aug 1, 2012
Fact wrote:
I agree it's going to get worse. It's pretty bad when they start stealing people food( not cause they need it) to trade or sell..I am going to lock down everything around here, but if that want it that want stop them..
get a aggressive dog, the German Weimaraner is an excellent guard dog as well as a German Shepherd. Protects the family as well as the property. Add a good fence and you are set.
Concerned Citizen

Alma, GA

#17 Aug 1, 2012
Just booby trap the freezer. You could blow their heads off and there you go--problem solved! If you wait on the law to do anything you will lose everything you have. We must take our homes and towns and country back. You are the first line of defense. My freezers are in my utility room also. They are booby trapped. So far no problems. Try it and let us know what happens.
Scuff

United States

#18 Aug 1, 2012
Do like Big Marty Medders did when he caught someone stealing. He took a fan belt and beat the sh?? Hockey out of him and made him walk to town. In front of his truck with a shotgun in his hand. Bet. That fan belt across the back hurt like hell. But the downside is they will sue u now days.
AGREED

Woodland, AL

#19 Aug 2, 2012
i agree fact things are getting bad when they start stealing the food and trading it off for the other .. get u a deer camera then u will have proof of who is stealing it u can then march there asses to the police station and say here u go heres the proof Lock there asses up ....
Tracker

Fitzgerald, GA

#20 Aug 16, 2012
Well, things r getting heated up around here. Thieves hit again! This time stole mega bucks of stuff. They steal from anyone, and then if u try to help people find out who stole their stuff they turn on you and accuse you of doing it! So the best thing you can do is just keep your mouth shut! Hey they even steel from their Mother, how low down can you Get?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blackshear Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new principal... 1 hr Farrell Landon Jr 27
south georgia tree and debris 14 hr Purple Haze 2
Time for the tissues Fri Tattler 3
roscoe sears and renee tanner?????????/ (Apr '14) Fri Mezzoe 38
why dose Stacie Turner keep doing Ronnie Kirkla... Fri Melissa W 16
Walmart coming to Alma...... Fri Ladyhitz 39
Review: Clough Pecan Co Oct 21 SClough 1
Blackshear Dating
Find my Match

Blackshear Jobs