Macon man faces additional child rape...

Macon man faces additional child rape charges

There are 32 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Feb 17, 2009, titled Macon man faces additional child rape charges. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

FRANKLIN A man charged last week in a molestation case involving to two other people now faces two additional counts of child rape.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 08

Sherrills Ford, NC

#23 Feb 17, 2009
RedNecksAreQueer wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging by the article I can see how things (or children for that matter) are "done" in Dixie. And to be honest, I'm just not that photogenic in a trailer and my acting skills are bad, so video is out. Maybe we could play checkers and drink sweet tea ? Who knows, but one thing for sure is that some folks in the South need to EVOLVE.
.. and why are you mad at me, because I pointed out different perspectives on this case.. do I need to be like everyother poster, and demand an execution ? Seems trite. How about, we play Devil's advocate: How do we know these folks are guilty ?
I don't like the way you keep slamming the south and our local area. If you don't like it, please feel free to take your yankee azz some place else.

“California Real ID”

Location hidden

#24 Feb 17, 2009
WNCNATIVE wrote:
<quoted text> You're exactly right. People like this are either attracted to children and see nothing wrong with their behavior or they're addicted to the power of being able to control a child and wont fix it. Tie them up and let them rot.
This is priceless coming from someone who works in law enforcement.
tdk

AOL

#25 Feb 17, 2009
Zonga Old Nurse wrote:
<quoted text>
yes they are like a dog killing chickens.you cant stop them.
RedNecksAreQueer

Louisville, CO

#26 Feb 17, 2009
tdk wrote:
<quoted text>they made a major motion picture of the whole thing moron.you need to evolve a brain!
LOL, ok I'll buy that...(It sure is hard to argue this side of the crime, but here goes, just for fun...) If in fact it is the perpetrators on these tapes and pictures, how do we know that "family nudism" isn't an explanation. Look at this case of the woman breast feeding a baby -- if one takes a picture of that, or a video of her breast feeding, is that...??(I myself can not even stomach this argument, but here we go again) could that be argued as inappropriate ? Where do we draw the line ??? It seems to me that the public and media are to involved in judging the public, while simple laws remain overlooked, which often times backfire letting perfectly good crooks go free. Like OJ.
RedNecksAreQueer

Louisville, CO

#27 Feb 17, 2009
ooops, I meant to write ..."letting perfectly BAD crooks go free.." sorry about the jumbo shrimp getting in the way of my military intelligence...
RedNecksAreQueer

Louisville, CO

#28 Feb 17, 2009
RVN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like the way you keep slamming the south and our local area. If you don't like it, please feel free to take your yankee azz some place else.
One Nation Under God, sweet heart.

“www.coppertoken. com”

Since: Sep 07

State of Confusion

#29 Feb 17, 2009
RedNecksAreQueer wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, ok I'll buy that...(It sure is hard to argue this side of the crime, but here goes, just for fun...) If in fact it is the perpetrators on these tapes and pictures, how do we know that "family nudism" isn't an explanation. Look at this case of the woman breast feeding a baby -- if one takes a picture of that, or a video of her breast feeding, is that...??(I myself can not even stomach this argument, but here we go again) could that be argued as inappropriate ? Where do we draw the line ??? It seems to me that the public and media are to involved in judging the public, while simple laws remain overlooked, which often times backfire letting perfectly good crooks go free. Like OJ.
Since several of the charges are of rape of a minor and are said to have been photographed. I would believe by just cause that the proof is that a child is being raped in said photo.
This is not about nudity. This is about rape of a child.

People will tell you here or most anywhere I will not look at the hype, only when the facts are presented. These charges are in the face so to say. Clearly documented as evidence.

People are angry about the children of this country being harmed by adults and they are angry; rightfully so. That is why you have the anger on boards such as this when child molesters and predators are arrested. Does it make it right that emotionally they would like to torture this person? No, but it is understandable.
Burn him

Asheville, NC

#30 Feb 18, 2009
WNC citizen wrote:
Yes, because he was charged, he must be guilty! burn him, burn him! So much for innocent until proven guilty> You must have missed the trial a few weeks ago in Franklin (same town as these charges) where a man was found not guilty of child molestation.
Well when there are videos and Polaroids of BOTH of them in the act, I would say he's pretty much guilty. Make all the excuses you want about the whole innocent until proven guilty run around.

Since: May 07

Asheville, NC

#31 Feb 20, 2009
Zonga Old Nurse wrote:
<quoted text>
How so?

“California Real ID”

Location hidden

#32 Feb 20, 2009
WNCNATIVE wrote:
<quoted text> How so?
TUESDAY:
WNCNATIVE wrote:
<quoted text> You're exactly right. People like this are either attracted to children and see nothing wrong with their behavior or they're addicted to the power of being able to control a child and wont fix it. Tie them up and let them rot.
Zonga said:
----------
You really have no clue? Really? Seriously? Honestly?
I suggest you just quit posing on any thread where you are tempted to express your ideas about what should be done to criminal suspects -- it doesn't look good to advocate violence and murder.
On the other hand, law enforcement would be better off without people like you, so keep it up, perhaps you will get yourself fired.
local

Hickory, NC

#33 Feb 20, 2009
Well, I admit I CHEERED when I knew what some local law enforcement officers did in the past to some of the pieces of **** that tortured children.

They should have done MORE.

Since: May 07

Asheville, NC

#34 Feb 21, 2009
Zonga Old Nurse wrote:
<quoted text>
TUESDAY:
<quoted text>
Zonga said:
----------
You really have no clue? Really? Seriously? Honestly?
I suggest you just quit posing on any thread where you are tempted to express your ideas about what should be done to criminal suspects -- it doesn't look good to advocate violence and murder.
On the other hand, law enforcement would be better off without people like you, so keep it up, perhaps you will get yourself fired.
LOL....ok then. Thanks for your "professional" opinion. Its worth as much as mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blackshear Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carrie McNeill Lewis 4 hr really 6
Guy named Brandon Tue Hard2Handle 3
City Mgr May 22 Lisa 7
Greg Morgan May 21 lilone 1
K&D Enterprise wrecker service?? May 21 Donald71 1
lesko auto sales May 20 Customer 19
Kim @ Parkers May 19 GMC 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blackshear Mortgages