Macon man faces additional child rape...

Macon man faces additional child rape charges

There are 32 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Feb 17, 2009, titled Macon man faces additional child rape charges. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

FRANKLIN A man charged last week in a molestation case involving to two other people now faces two additional counts of child rape.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Feb 17, 2009
Why should we waste our tax money on something of this. I say hang em high and let the buzzards pick them. It just upsets me to no end for someone to prey on a child.
Burn him

Asheville, NC

#2 Feb 17, 2009
Throw him in a fire and burn him and his skank wife alive!
RedNecksAreQueer

Louisville, CO

#3 Feb 17, 2009
I thought in the South, this was called "courting".(Those polaroids happen be our marriage license, officer) Hey, we gotta keep the populations up in the trailer park, or the Yankees will take over. I just can't believe the sheriff is going to put these men in jail after all they'd been through with this gal. She probably drank all their RC cola and ate all their moonpies, to boot.

Since: May 07

Asheville, NC

#4 Feb 17, 2009
DaddysLittleGirl wrote:
Why should we waste our tax money on something of this. I say hang em high and let the buzzards pick them. It just upsets me to no end for someone to prey on a child.
You're exactly right. People like this are either attracted to children and see nothing wrong with their behavior or they're addicted to the power of being able to control a child and wont fix it. Tie them up and let them rot.

“www.coppertoken. com”

Since: Sep 07

State of Confusion

#5 Feb 17, 2009
RedNecksAreQueer wrote:
I thought in the South, this was called "courting".(Those polaroids happen be our marriage license, officer) Hey, we gotta keep the populations up in the trailer park, or the Yankees will take over. I just can't believe the sheriff is going to put these men in jail after all they'd been through with this gal. She probably drank all their RC cola and ate all their moonpies, to boot.
Your making a joke at the expense of children. Children who should still be innocent. Not used and abused by their own family and others.

I don't care if you make jokes about rednecks.. but how could you make a joke about children being abused?
franklinnative

Commerce, GA

#6 Feb 17, 2009
RedNecksAreQueer wrote:
i guess its tough having your family thrown in jail like that>
RedNecksAreQueer

Louisville, CO

#7 Feb 17, 2009
franklinnative wrote:
<quoted text>i guess its tough having your family thrown in jail like that>
that was funny... lol

But, how can you sit there and make jokes when innocent kids are involved ??!!... you demon!!!
franklinnative

Commerce, GA

#8 Feb 17, 2009
seriously,i hate to breath the same air as they are.these people are the scum of the earth and should get whats coming to them.alot of pain involved.

Sgt Rock

Since: Jun 07

Johnson City, TN

#9 Feb 17, 2009
Any adult who is aroused by children should be euthanized. There is NO other way out.
WNC citizen

Swannanoa, NC

#10 Feb 17, 2009
Yes, because he was charged, he must be guilty! burn him, burn him! So much for innocent until proven guilty> You must have missed the trial a few weeks ago in Franklin (same town as these charges) where a man was found not guilty of child molestation.

Asheville, NC

#11 Feb 17, 2009
Sgt Rock wrote:
Any adult who is aroused by children should be euthanized. There is NO other way out.
I agree but I think euthanasia is too humane. Slow torture until death would suit me just fine.

“Old World Primate (Wandura)”

Since: Feb 09

Weaverville

#12 Feb 17, 2009
Ravenz Moon wrote:
<quoted text>
Your making a joke at the expense of children. Children who should still be innocent. Not used and abused by their own family and others.
I don't care if you make jokes about rednecks.. but how could you make a joke about children being abused?
This gutter snipe can make the jokes about this situation (and others)because "IT" has no conscience and thinks that their posts are very, very clever and cute. Maybe this person will print these out and go back in about 20 years to read them after they mature and see how sick that they are.

“Old World Primate (Wandura)”

Since: Feb 09

Weaverville

#13 Feb 17, 2009
WNCNATIVE wrote:
<quoted text> I agree but I think euthanasia is too humane. Slow torture until death would suit me just fine.
Take an idea from a famous book...if found guilty, take them out to the desert, stake them down, make slight cuts here and there on their body and pour honey over them. Leave them for the ants and other critters to get them.

Asheville, NC

#14 Feb 17, 2009
Wandura wrote:
<quoted text>
Take an idea from a famous book...if found guilty, take them out to the desert, stake them down, make slight cuts here and there on their body and pour honey over them. Leave them for the ants and other critters to get them.
Hey that works for me.
RedNecksAreQueer

Louisville, CO

#15 Feb 17, 2009
Wandura wrote:
<quoted text>
This gutter snipe can make the jokes about this situation (and others)because "IT" has no conscience and thinks that their posts are very, very clever and cute. Maybe this person will print these out and go back in about 20 years to read them after they mature and see how sick that they are.
Wait, I'm the sick one here ? Because I won't jump on the band wagon ? Did you miss all the other posters here that are screaming for torture by using honey & ants, and burning to death, and tortured, etc.... Wow, that sure is the pot calling the kettle black. I think I will reserve judgement until they are actually convicted, before I start putting these folks in a hole filled with broken glass, covered in salt and rubbing alcohol (or however you go about torture in Dixie Land). As far as I know, these folks could be innocent -- what makes you so sure they are guilty. How do we know that there isn't some weird custody battle involved here ? Or maybe, some neighbor coveted the other neighbors trailer, and used this version of false witness to condemn this family. Again a breach of the ten commandments. Are we to follow suit, and be judged by our assumptions, or by the Creator. It's your choice, after all snipes are invisible to blasphemy.
tdk

AOL

#16 Feb 17, 2009
RedNecksAreQueer wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, I'm the sick one here ? Because I won't jump on the band wagon ? Did you miss all the other posters here that are screaming for torture by using honey & ants, and burning to death, and tortured, etc.... Wow, that sure is the pot calling the kettle black. I think I will reserve judgement until they are actually convicted, before I start putting these folks in a hole filled with broken glass, covered in salt and rubbing alcohol (or however you go about torture in Dixie Land). As far as I know, these folks could be innocent -- what makes you so sure they are guilty. How do we know that there isn't some weird custody battle involved here ? Or maybe, some neighbor coveted the other neighbors trailer, and used this version of false witness to condemn this family. Again a breach of the ten commandments. Are we to follow suit, and be judged by our assumptions, or by the Creator. It's your choice, after all snipes are invisible to blasphemy.
well the morons made videos doing this crap.sorta hard to get out of that now isnt it.

Since: Oct 08

Sherrills Ford, NC

#17 Feb 17, 2009
RedNecksAreQueer wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to get a hold of you for about 15 minutes. I could teach you how things are done in Dixie, smart mouth!

“www.coppertoken. com”

Since: Sep 07

State of Confusion

#18 Feb 17, 2009
RedNecksAreQueer wrote:
<quoted text>
They rather hung themselves my taking pictures and videos of their abuse. I this there is no question of innocence or guilt.

“PO'd Puddy Cat”

Since: Jan 08

Asheville NC

#20 Feb 17, 2009
RedNecksAreQueer wrote:
<quoted text>
And just how would you have felt if it had been your children in the photos and videos? Or would you have been in the photos and videos also?
tdk

AOL

#22 Feb 17, 2009
RedNecksAreQueer wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging by the article I can see how things (or children for that matter) are "done" in Dixie. And to be honest, I'm just not that photogenic in a trailer and my acting skills are bad, so video is out. Maybe we could play checkers and drink sweet tea ? Who knows, but one thing for sure is that some folks in the South need to EVOLVE.
.. and why are you mad at me, because I pointed out different perspectives on this case.. do I need to be like everyother poster, and demand an execution ? Seems trite. How about, we play Devil's advocate: How do we know these folks are guilty ?
they made a major motion picture of the whole thing moron.you need to evolve a brain!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blackshear Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you Grew Up In Alma Do You remember ? (Sep '11) 23 hr MIghty raiders 20
Amy Nipper /Johnson (Dec '15) Jul 22 Baxleyman 20
Bacon County commissioners Jul 21 Chris 19
Child Support Garnishment from Disability Check (Nov '11) Jul 21 hard workin mom 101
Bacon Co Recreation Board (May '15) Jul 18 Concerned 15
News North Korea displays captured U.S. ship on whic... (Aug '13) Jul 17 Catherine Fender 3
Black Lives Jul 16 Cornbread puddin 2

Blackshear Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blackshear Mortgages