Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago
geez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 28, 2012
 
Is this a good place to go to? Wanting as much information possible.
Alma

Alma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 1, 2012
 
Yes, Dr. Mitchell is great. He is very friendly. No cost for a consultation (unlike others) Staff is great too
geez

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 2, 2012
 
Alma wrote:
Yes, Dr. Mitchell is great. He is very friendly. No cost for a consultation (unlike others) Staff is great too
thanks! I've waisted a good bit of money on consultations to not be satisfied with the surgeon and change my mind on going with that surgeon.
hdh

Waycross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 5, 2012
 
Hope ya got deep pockets. These folks did an awful job on a minor surgery and still charged several thousand dollars.
geez

Peachtree City, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 5, 2012
 
hdh wrote:
Hope ya got deep pockets. These folks did an awful job on a minor surgery and still charged several thousand dollars.
Who would you recommend going to?
hdh

Waycross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 1, 2012
 
geez wrote:
<quoted text>
Who would you recommend going to?
I would recommend valdosta or brunswick. I'm not sure if there are any other good ones left in wayx.
amber

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 23, 2012
 
Dr Barr removed skin cancer from my leg, a rather big spot might I add (about a half dollar size), and it looks great! I let someone else do it before him and it hurt like hades but I barely felt Dr. Barr. He was very personable, staff was awesome...called to check on me couple days later. Bill however yes rather expensive.$800 but with service I received as apposed to the first time Ill pay that gladly. Dont know about the bigger surgeries but he was awesome at what he did for me! Just whatever you do, DO NOT use Dr. Anderson from Douglas
old and ugly

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 24, 2012
 
amber wrote:
Dr Barr removed skin cancer from my leg, a rather big spot might I add (about a half dollar size), and it looks great! I let someone else do it before him and it hurt like hades but I barely felt Dr. Barr. He was very personable, staff was awesome...called to check on me couple days later. Bill however yes rather expensive.$800 but with service I received as apposed to the first time Ill pay that gladly. Dont know about the bigger surgeries but he was awesome at what he did for me! Just whatever you do, DO NOT use Dr. Anderson from Douglas
This is first time I have heard any negativity about
old and ugly

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 24, 2012
 
Dr. Anderson if it is Steve Anderson. Was issue with him or hospital he uses?
old and ugly

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 24, 2012
 
Anyone know best for eye lift in 100 mile radius?
Did it

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 7, 2013
 
Dr Lewis obi out of Jacksonville fl is great and very nice. Check him out on the Internet
Desperate to know

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 18, 2014
 
Does anyone have info on Dr. Barr doing a tummy tuck and breast augmentation? I am thinking about him doing mine and I need some insight. Please respond
Did it

Blackshear, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 16, 2014
 
Don't know anything about dr Barr I use a dr Lewis obi in jacksonville fl very good
New to this

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
12 hrs ago
 
old and ugly wrote:
Dr. Anderson if it is Steve Anderson. Was issue with him or hospital he uses?
I know first hand, "Dr" Steve Anderson is a terrible so called Dr & even worse at the Plastic Surgery is claims to know everything about! He royally messed me up, & would do anything to fix it besides tell me to come to his office on a Monday to consult about making an appointment to fix it, only to have his wife come to the window & inform me that "he's no longer doing that procedure". So he basically screwed me out of $5,000

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Blackshear Discussions

Search the Blackshear Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 min Cbutt 50,100
Hyprocrites 1 hr Jimmy swag 69
whit people in the hood 11 hr so jealous 9
roscoe sears and renee tanner?????????/ 19 hr onlyme 34
Fires 19 hr onlyme 5
peaches Tue Danny Noonan 4
Blueberry Golf Jul 28 SWJ 24
•••
•••
•••
•••

Blackshear Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Blackshear People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Blackshear News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Blackshear
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••