BullFrogg

Douglas, GA

#1 May 18, 2013
Help! Wanted! In Search of..........

My family and I are desperately searching for an older home that can be moved...We REALLY would like to have an older home that someone wants moved/tore down and that they are willing to GIVE IT AWAY just o have it moved. As you know, it can cost several thousands of dollars to have a home moved and remodeled, so that is the reason why we would prefer to have a "free home" so that we can pay to have it moved and completely remodeled. My wife is an "antique junkie" and has decided instead of building her dream home, she would like to acquire an older home and beautifully modify it to her liking! If you know of someone that has an older home, wood, brick, vinyl, and/or block WHATEVER(no mobile homes please), that they desperately want moved & are willing to give away---PLEASE CONTACT ME! OR if they have a VERY CHEAP asking price for one($5000 is her limit), please let me know! We prefer a single story(not a 2 story home, less than 3000sq ft but are willing to look at all homes even if they are 2 story and over 3000sq ft.....WE ARE WILLING TO PAY ALL MOVING AND RECONSTRUCTION/REMODELING COST!

We are very seriously searching the area and any help would be greatly appreciated! You can reply here or contact us initially via email at princhessa219@aol.com
Farrell Landon

Hilton Head Island, SC

#2 May 18, 2013
BullFrogg wrote:
Help! Wanted! In Search of..........
My family and I are desperately searching for an older home that can be moved...We REALLY would like to have an older home that someone wants moved/tore down and that they are willing to GIVE IT AWAY just o have it moved. As you know, it can cost several thousands of dollars to have a home moved and remodeled, so that is the reason why we would prefer to have a "free home" so that we can pay to have it moved and completely remodeled. My wife is an "antique junkie" and has decided instead of building her dream home, she would like to acquire an older home and beautifully modify it to her liking! If you know of someone that has an older home, wood, brick, vinyl, and/or block WHATEVER(no mobile homes please), that they desperately want moved & are willing to give away---PLEASE CONTACT ME! OR if they have a VERY CHEAP asking price for one($5000 is her limit), please let me know! We prefer a single story(not a 2 story home, less than 3000sq ft but are willing to look at all homes even if they are 2 story and over 3000sq ft.....WE ARE WILLING TO PAY ALL MOVING AND RECONSTRUCTION/REMODELING COST!
We are very seriously searching the area and any help would be greatly appreciated! You can reply here or contact us initially via email at princhessa219@aol.com
I aint got a mobile home but i got a1981 trailer, singlewide that I've pounded a lotta a** in.
WatAnIdiot

Douglas, GA

#3 Jun 23, 2013
Farrell Landon wrote:
<quoted text>
I aint got a mobile home but i got a1981 trailer, singlewide that I've pounded a lotta a** in.
What a looser!!
Danny Noonan

Saint Simons Island, GA

#5 Jun 24, 2013
Farrell Landon wrote:
<quoted text>I aint got a mobile home but i got a1981 trailer, singlewide that I've pounded a lotta a** in.
Does it have that red wood porch?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blackshear Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
big news tomorrow's paper..... 14 hr ole alma 7
Fuji in Alma 14 hr Tanya 7
not so faithful in Alma. Whos the worst. (Mar '13) 14 hr just for you 57
Fema trailers at Alma Airport 18 hr LOL 9
Child Support Garnishment from Disability Check (Nov '11) Tue crosbyje 93
trash cans Tue Rhonda 1
Sara's opening next Monday......I know, I'm the... Tue Mezzoe 7
More from around the web

Blackshear People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE