Farrell Landon Alma Rap
Farrell Landon Rapper

Savannah, GA

#1 May 14, 2013
Where you at Alma???? Scuffletown, Dixie Union.....Where you at? Got them beats in my headphones.....turn if up....
ME and Danny Boy gettin mad, cause ole girls bush felt like a brillo pad....nasty......alma trailer ho, muff the size of an afro.
Stank nastee, wouldnt pay for it if it was free....drankin root beer, bussin a$$ at the rec dept with no fear....danny boy.....i think hes hit...every woman livin on wolfpit......
Danny Noonan

Saint Simons Island, GA

#2 May 15, 2013
Farrell Landon Rapper wrote:
Where you at Alma???? Scuffletown, Dixie Union.....Where you at? Got them beats in my headphones.....turn if up....
ME and Danny Boy gettin mad, cause ole girls bush felt like a brillo pad....nasty......alma trailer ho, muff the size of an afro.
Stank nastee, wouldnt pay for it if it was free....drankin root beer, bussin a$$ at the rec dept with no fear....danny boy.....i think hes hit...every woman livin on wolfpit......
I'll hit da marsh mud when the tide goes out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blackshear Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MindyandOwen 7 hr owens nasty wife too 3
Carrie McNeill Lewis 7 hr Carrie lewis 7
K&D Enterprise wrecker service?? 7 hr Her Friend 2
Guy named Brandon Tue Hard2Handle 3
City Mgr May 22 Lisa 7
Greg Morgan May 21 lilone 1
lesko auto sales May 20 Customer 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blackshear Mortgages