friend

Alma, GA

#22 Jan 28, 2013
I think Pam is a great person,,, she has always been nice friendly and concederate of others,,, she does her job and a good one at that,, He personal life doesn't have anything to do with her work.. Alma, bacon county you have lost the best and that will be your loss,,
Morris from town

Alma, GA

#23 Jan 28, 2013
Carol Lee Youngblood wrote:
Just wanted to PUBLICLY say I support Pam and am PROUD to call her a friend. I am thankful I have not needed the services of the Fire/EMS department, but if I ever did, I know I'd be in good hands because there are a lot of good people in that department. I regret the department is short one of those stellar employees after losing Pam, whom I would trust with my life. This site is a sad commentary on how we treat each other as a community. Topix has the potential to be used as a good tool to get info out there to our peers, but instead, it's used to tear each other down. Come on, folks: We are better than that. Pam's personal choices affect no one else, just as your personal choices don't affect her. We live in a time of tolerance. Even if we don't agree with each other, we should be KIND to one another. Thank you, Pam, for your dedication and service to our community. Bacon County's loss is another county's gain. God bless you and your beautiful children.
You would agree and try to defend this pbh. You need to clean up around your own front step missy. You are not fooling anyone around here. Watching you.
Farrell Landon

Savannah, GA

#24 Jan 28, 2013
Morris from town wrote:
<quoted text>You would agree and try to defend this pbh. You need to clean up around your own front step missy. You are not fooling anyone around here. Watching you.
Morris!!!!! I ate some mcdonalds fish sandwiches about an hour ago and i just blew so much air outta my backside it felt like an air mattress empytied outta my but......oooohhhhh god it smelled like septic nasty feet fungus....

I just wanted u to no it reminded me of you
CLY

Alma, GA

#25 Jan 29, 2013
Morris from town wrote:
<quoted text>You would agree and try to defend this pbh. You need to clean up around your own front step missy. You are not fooling anyone around here. Watching you.
I'm not sure what you mean ... I haven't insulted anyone on here. If I've offended you in some way, you are welcome to stop by and speak with me. If you don't want me to know you are, that's fine, too. Give me a call. All I meant was that this website could be used in a positive way, but instead, we use it in a negative way. I'm open to communication, even with those who do not agree with me. Thanks.
CLY

Alma, GA

#26 Jan 29, 2013
Morris from town wrote:
One more thing. Forgive my ignorance, but what is a "pbh"? Is that slang for something nasty?(If so, maybe I don't want to know :D)
ThisIsWhoIAm

Tallapoosa, GA

#27 Feb 3, 2013
Well said Carol!
Gonna miss Pam! She's good people!

T.M.
Ashley Boatright

Moody, AL

#28 Mar 2, 2013
To the ones who want to talk SHIT bout my family which is Pam Boatright go screw yourself. How dare you judge her. I also see the ones that have so much negative stuff to say about her, are the ones that dont have their name showing. She is a wonderful person in my eyes. Shes pretty much been the only one here for me and my children on my daddys side. Alma is a JOKE. PEOPLE LIKE YOU have no life and is a heartless piece of shit. You dont work a job like she had for a paycheck. You do it bc you want to help the ones in need and the ones that are hurt. SHE HAS A VERY BIG CARING N LOVING HEART AND ITS SAD THAT NONE OF YOU HEARTLESS ASSHOLES TOOK THE TIME TO SEE THAT.
Hog farmer

Alma, GA

#29 Mar 6, 2013
this is crap, Ms. pam took care of me three times when I had my heart issue's, in transport she was confident and helped me relax and was reassuring. gossip destroys people, God doesn't like that, give it a rest. for what they pay these folks they all do a fine job. heads up Ms. Pam
Grateful

Waycross, GA

#30 Mar 13, 2013
I appreciate our paramedics.
Farrell Landon

Washington, DC

#31 Mar 13, 2013
Hog farmer wrote:
this is crap, Ms. pam took care of me three times when I had my heart issue's, in transport she was confident and helped me relax and was reassuring. gossip destroys people, God doesn't like that, give it a rest. for what they pay these folks they all do a fine job. heads up Ms. Pam
I need some of them ems girls to take care of me, dang it hog farmer!!!!! U takin up all the ems attention. I need to get relaxed.
Old Paramedic

Jesup, GA

#32 Mar 29, 2013
Pam, Have not heard from you in years. I have worked with Pam and she is tops and very professional. Keep up the good work girl and for the ones that are being rude,don't call ems when you or family are dying. If I felt like that I would not even call an ambulance.
boatright

Douglasville, GA

#33 Apr 12, 2013
Well well seems goods ole pam who does such great things here in alma Refused to give care to somebody and now no longer works in alma because of it. All i can say is Karma baby Karma
hahaha

Alma, GA

#34 Apr 15, 2013
boatright wrote:
Well well seems goods ole pam who does such great things here in alma Refused to give care to somebody and now no longer works in alma because of it. All i can say is Karma baby Karma
Know your facts! Pam was fired bc she didn't want a patient's family member riding in the back and getting in the way of giving proper care. That is a judgement call of every Paramedic. The family member went over her head and called the chief and Pam said it would compromise the quality of care and refused. So, she was basically fired for giving GREAT care. If a Paramedic defies their boss in order to give me BETTER care, I say do it. Insubordination, you Dumb A. Look it up.
Farrell Landon

Washington, DC

#35 Apr 15, 2013
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Know your facts! Pam was fired bc she didn't want a patient's family member riding in the back and getting in the way of giving proper care. That is a judgement call of every Paramedic. The family member went over her head and called the chief and Pam said it would compromise the quality of care and refused. So, she was basically fired for giving GREAT care. If a Paramedic defies their boss in order to give me BETTER care, I say do it. Insubordination, you Dumb A. Look it up.
I was ridin in the back of an ambulance and it was a haunted ambulance cause i started gettin dry humped by ghosts! Then the lady ems girl rubbed her boobies on my head and the song by queen about wanting to ride my bicycle was blaring. I remember drinkin some root beer, being violently dry humped and havin knockers on my head while we blasted down wolfpit church road swerving out of drunk teenagers and naked milfs way! Man alive im not sure if that really hapened or if i was trippin on some good stuff but i aint had that muck fun since i used to bank gutter sluts on johnsons farm and shoot loads on his baccer crop.
know ur facts

Brooks, GA

#36 May 24, 2013
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA OBVIOUSLY U SHOULD KNOW UR FACTS, BC IM A FAMILY MEMBER OF THE PATIENT UR REFERRING TO WHICH HAPPENED TO B MY GRANDFATHER & I WAS STANDING THERE THE NIGHT ALL OF THIS HAPPENED & OBVIOUSLY U WERE NOT BECAUSE IF U WANT TO CONSIDER "GREAT" CARE...ANYBODY WHO HAS EVER WORKED IN THE PROFESSIONAL FIELD KNOWS THAT U DONT TAKE A COPD PATIENT & TELL THEM THAT THEY R GOING TO LAY DOWN IN THE BACK OF "YOUR" AMBULANCE OR THAT HE WONT LEAVE THE ER WITHOUT A CATH BC UR AFRAID THAT HE MY HAVE TO PEE ON THE WAY THERE & YOU DONT WANT TO HELP HIM NOR DO U SAY THE REASON U SAID FAMILY COULD NOT RIDE WAS BC HE WAS UNSTABLE YET U REFUSED FOR A NURSE FROM THE HOSPITAL TO RIDE WHICH IS POLICY...YEAH THATS GREAT CARE RIGHT THERE....BUT THEN AGAIN "IF" YOU KNEW UR FACTS THEN YOU WOULD KNOW THE REAL REASON SHE GOT FIRED....SO TRY AGAIN...& B4 YOU GO AROUND TALKING SMACK IF U WANNA KNOW SOMETHING JUST ASK BC LETS FACE IT CHANCES R U HAVE A PURDY GOOD IDEA OF WHO I AM NOW SO IF YALL HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE WAY THINGS HAPPENED Y DONT U FACE IT & QUIT HIDING BEHIND FAKE NAMES & BTW WAY....INSUBORDINATION STANDS EITHER WAY U LOOK @ IT...MAYBE U SHOULD GO LOOK IT UP URSELF THERE BUDDY....& ONE UR CALLING A D.A.-GUESS HE MUST HAVE LOOKED IT UP....MAYBE THATS Y HE'S CHIEF....& UR NOT....& IM SURE HE WOULDNT MIND U TALKING TO HIM ABOUT U HAVING A PROBLEM WITH THE WAY HE DOES HIS JOB....OH BUT I FORGOT UR TOO SCARED TO CONFRONT ANYONE!:)
know ur facts

Brooks, GA

#37 May 24, 2013
know ur facts wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA OBVIOUSLY U SHOULD KNOW UR FACTS, BC IM A FAMILY MEMBER OF THE PATIENT UR REFERRING TO WHICH HAPPENED TO B MY GRANDFATHER & I WAS STANDING THERE THE NIGHT ALL OF THIS HAPPENED & OBVIOUSLY U WERE NOT BECAUSE IF U WANT TO CONSIDER "GREAT" CARE...ANYBODY WHO HAS EVER WORKED IN THE PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL FIELD KNOWS THAT U DONT TAKE A COPD PATIENT & TELL THEM THAT THEY R GOING TO LAY DOWN IN THE BACK OF "YOUR" AMBULANCE OR THAT HE WONT LEAVE THE ER WITHOUT A CATH BC UR AFRAID THAT HE MY HAVE TO PEE ON THE WAY THERE & YOU DONT WANT TO HELP HIM NOR DO U SAY THE REASON U SAID FAMILY COULD NOT RIDE WAS BC HE WAS UNSTABLE YET U REFUSED FOR A NURSE FROM THE HOSPITAL TO RIDE WHICH IS POLICY...YEAH THATS GREAT CARE RIGHT THERE....BUT THEN AGAIN "IF" YOU KNEW UR FACTS THEN YOU WOULD KNOW THE REAL REASON SHE GOT FIRED....SO TRY AGAIN...& B4 YOU GO AROUND TALKING SMACK IF U WANNA KNOW SOMETHING JUST ASK BC LETS FACE IT CHANCES R U HAVE A PURDY GOOD IDEA OF WHO I AM NOW SO IF YALL HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE WAY THINGS HAPPENED Y DONT U FACE IT & QUIT HIDING BEHIND FAKE NAMES & BTW WAY....INSUBORDINATION STANDS EITHER WAY U LOOK @ IT...MAYBE U SHOULD GO LOOK IT UP URSELF THERE BUDDY....& ONE UR CALLING A D.A.-GUESS HE MUST HAVE LOOKED IT UP....MAYBE THATS Y HE'S CHIEF....& UR NOT....& IM SURE HE WOULDNT MIND U TALKING TO HIM ABOUT U HAVING A PROBLEM WITH THE WAY HE DOES HIS JOB....OH BUT I FORGOT UR TOO SCARED TO CONFRONT ANYONE!:)
Fixed an error
hahaha

Alma, GA

#38 May 24, 2013
know ur facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Fixed an error
know ur facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Fixed an error
How about this fact: YOU are JUNE MEDDERS' DAUGHTER and are a shit starter just like your mom! How's THAT for knowing my facts!!!???
hahaha

Alma, GA

#39 May 24, 2013
Also...Where's YOUR real name? Guess that makes me the kettle and you the pot! Shall I put it on here for you?
just watch

Douglas, GA

#40 May 25, 2013
Yeah. Who dis is?? Must be something to all this or she would not have been fired!! JS.
Pam Boatright

Griffin, GA

#41 Jun 4, 2013
Well, I guess I will set it all straight Keresa. I was not fired. I think it might be public record but I resigned. That means I didn't get fired. Second, I never tell a pt. who has COPD to lay down, all I said was that a pt can not stand up to pee. You have to stay laying down(semi-fowler's position) and in your selt belts. That's the law. Third, if anybody has something to say to me, please fill free to call me or come by to see me. I do believe in karma and karma will come and bite the ones in the butt. If I remember right I was there for alot of certain family members.... drunks, pill heads, people who wanted to kill themselves, ones who have sexual offenders in their family, rich, poor - keresa ask some off your family about being so poor back in the day that they had to walk down town with no shoes on their feet and didn't seem to take a bath in a few days. Pointing fingers are really ugly. But in question, the night that came to end my days in Alma, wasn't me being ugly.. I wanted to provide good care to my patient. And for not wanting a nurse to ride. I told Keresa ,the nurse, that she could ride if she wanted to but I didn't seemthe point for her too. The words out of her mouth was, that's okay I would rather go home. The family asked me to go. So I request that if you talk about that night or any other night or day... tell the truth b/c GOD doesn't like ugly. But I do tell the truth.

Thanks to the ones that have my back. I appreciate it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blackshear Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for a christan friend 45_55 17 hr tired of being si... 3
Newberry Bond Hearing - Alma Times Nov 4 Sat spotjr 94
Middle School football Nov 20 RAIDER MOM 4
Bacon County Fire Investigation Nov 20 karma 6
bubba crews (Jan '14) Nov 19 You Know 15
Veritas labs Nov 17 Connie 5
More trouble at Johnsons Corner Nov 12 moooo 10
Blackshear Dating
Find my Match

Blackshear People Search