First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Just Wondering

Mooresville, NC

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Just wondering who knows the blonde female that is a paramedic in Bacon Co. is??? She is a joke. Watched her working one day and I think she needs to go back to school. She is more of a man than most men are. If you going to have female parts be a female quit trying to be a man.As well as some of the others there.
Hannah

Alma, GA

#2 Jan 17, 2013
That is so wrong. I hope you never find yourself needing help of those you look down upon.
Laughoutloud

Altoona, AL

#3 Jan 17, 2013
That is none other than pam she is the man in the relationship !! I hope i never need her to come help me either. And she is a B**ch and a smart@$$ and a busy bodie In other words Just Wondering i agree with u 100%.....and thats my opinion and i have a right too it .
Known her

Baxley, GA

#4 Jan 17, 2013
I've know Pam for many years and have even worked with her. I sure hope if anything ever happens to me she will be there. Her lifestyle has nithig to do with her job. Leave her alone
dyke cannot do here job

Baxley, GA

#5 Jan 17, 2013
I know exactly who see is. She was at a wreck a few night ago and it must had woke her. She was a bitch from the moment she got out. She could have cared less bout who was in wreck and if they were hurt. She's rude and unprofessional. Go home to your woman.
NightShiftInAlma

Altoona, AL

#6 Jan 17, 2013
I agree she is not a very nice women . She mite just need a good ole pounding not by a women either hehe
Maybe

Alma, GA

#7 Jan 18, 2013
Why don't ya'll put your names, so when you call 911 and Pam comes to help you, she will remember that you didn't want her help and leave you lying there? Pam is a good person. Her choice of lifestyle is HER business. Jerks.
Who Cares

Duluth, GA

#8 Jan 19, 2013
She's a B**CH. Never seen her any other way. I thought my taxes pays her salary. If you can't handle working for the public go home to your woman!
gossiptalker

Monticello, GA

#9 Jan 19, 2013
I have seen her befor at a wreak too and she does act like she hates her job she for sure was unfriendly its like she thinks she is better than anybody . I agree with the other person she mite need some good d*ck to release some of that stress
dowhat

Covington, GA

#10 Jan 19, 2013
I was in an accident last year. She was great to me. She saw How scared I was and she talked to me to about her kids ...where I was from...etc. and even came by er to ck on me. I can say she treated me very well. No one can be happy all the time. Lord knows I Can't!
Wondering

Alma, GA

#11 Jan 22, 2013
I guess by what I am seeing on here that the only place any of you have seen her is at wrecks. Well I have seen her work cardiacs, seizures, strokes and just about anything else that can happen, and she acted within her professional limits. Not every patient is the same. Alot of times EMS is called to wrecks or scenes that medical care is not needed. Lots of people out there looking for something to BITCH about. How bout BITCHING bout the President we have and the end of the world coming soon. Get a freaking life. At least she does work, unlike most people in Alma,she is not standing in a handout line. Hell, go to McDonalds,KFC,Hardees and check out the kindness you get there....talk bout BITCHY.
Thats right

Mooresville, NC

#12 Jan 22, 2013
Pam is one of the best Paramedics I have ever seen. She has always been very professional, and has a big heart for her patients. If I am ever sick or in a wreck I sure hope she comes to me. I agree with Wondering there are other things in this world you need to worry about...Get a life... Pam does great...
PAM - MEDIC

Atlanta, GA

#13 Jan 24, 2013
dyke cannot do here job wrote:
I know exactly who see is. She was at a wreck a few night ago and it must had woke her. She was a bitch from the moment she got out. She could have cared less bout who was in wreck and if they were hurt. She's rude and unprofessional. Go home to your woman.
YOU KNOW I NORMALLY DON'T GET ON THINGS LIKE THIS BUT I NEEDED TO RESPONDED TO THIS ONE. YOU SAY YOU SEEN ME AT A WRECK A FEW NIGHTS AGO WHEN YOU POSTED THIS. FOR THIS MONTH ONLY TWO WRECKS I WORKED. ONE ON TEAKWOOD - AND THE FAMILY WAS VERY PLEASED WITH HOW I TREATED THEM; AND TWO THE ONE ON 16TH ST. I COULD SEE WHERE YOU THOUGHT I WAS RUDE, IT WAS FREEZING COLD - THE WIND WAS BLOWING AND I COULDN'T FEEL MY FINGERS. BUT I TOOK CARE OF MY PATIENTS, AND TALKED TO EVERYONE ON SCENE THAT NIGHT. IN OUR JOB, WE HAVE OUR OWN PROBLEMS AND THEN WE DEAL WITH THE PUBLIC. NEXT TIME YOU FEEL LIKE A MEDIC IS BEING RUDE, THINK ON THIS. DID THEY JUST HAVE A BAD CALL - DID A CHILD OR AN ADULT JUST DIE. BECAUSE I'M NOT SURE ABOUT OTHERS, BUT I DO CARE ABOUT MY PATIENTS - I HAVE NEVER TREATED ANYBODY UGLY. I TREAT PEOPLE LIKE MY FAMILY EVEN THE PILL HEAD, DRUNKS - PLEASE LET ME SAY I DON'T EVEN TREAT THE RAPIST - SEXUAL PREDS. OR ANY OTHER BAD PERSON DIFFERENT. I TREAT EVERYBODY THE SAME. EVEN WHEN I HAVE RAN EMS CALLS OR EVEN FIRE CALLS. MY JOB IS 24 HOURS, PLEASE SHOW ME ANOTHER JOB THAT'S 24 HOURS LONG. SO SEE NEXT TIME YOU POINT YOUR FINGER - THINK OF THAT. AND FOR THE OTHER PARAMEDICS/EMTS THEY ARE SOME GOOD PEOPLE THAT WORK AT ALMA-BACON COUNTY FIRE DEPT. AND WITH THAT, I'M JUST SAYING....
Just a thought

Athens, GA

#14 Jan 25, 2013
First off, Pam has transported my great grandfather multiple multiple times and NEVER EVER have we had a problem with her. She was always very friendly and always made sure her patients were aware of what was going on.
Second off, she is there to care for her patients not everyone else. So unless your the one in need of medical attention you have no right to be voicing your opinion.
Last but not least, her personal life has NOTHING to do with anyone nor is it anyones business. I honestly have to say after being around her through work her personal life has NEVER interferred with her job and/or her patients & as long as her job is done which I can asure you it was then it is nobodies business what personal life she lives. You could not ask for a better person. Pam, keep your head up there are much better things in store for you and for those of us who know you we know that your a great person and nobody could treat their patients any better. We will definitely miss you.
Really

Alma, GA

#15 Jan 25, 2013
Sounds like the people complaining here have some other serious mental issues to be talking the way they are. Being a medic and all that you face having to do their job, the elements, responding to scenes no one would want to deal with, the nasty, crazy redneck hilbillies posting on this site who are obviously have serious phobias about other humans.

But she would save even your sorry life.

You obviously have no idcea what it's like to work a high stress, high anxiety job that keeps you on-call 24-hours, nor could you handle it.

Move along. I'm sure you'd love someone coming on here and berating your humaness, or obvious lack of. Nobody cares what she does or doesn't do when she goes home and lives her life any more than they care about yours. Evidently you don't have much of one to be so concerned with hers.
dowhat

Winston, GA

#16 Jan 25, 2013
Is Pam does not have to defend herself here or anywhere else. Her personal life has nothing to do with her job performance!!! We all have issues...personal issues but no one is talking about those. I'm sure we would not want our lives splattered on a web site!! Soooo if pam has piccked any of us up its okay for her to put on here what she thinks?? Go ahead pam....spill your guts. Who got drunk and got their butts beat up? Who got shot by the wife when he got caught in bed with his lover? She wouldn't if she could talk about these things.
If she was a bitch...maybe it was cause your an ass yourself!!
Carol Lee Youngblood

Alma, GA

#17 Jan 25, 2013
Just wanted to PUBLICLY say I support Pam and am PROUD to call her a friend. I am thankful I have not needed the services of the Fire/EMS department, but if I ever did, I know I'd be in good hands because there are a lot of good people in that department. I regret the department is short one of those stellar employees after losing Pam, whom I would trust with my life. This site is a sad commentary on how we treat each other as a community. Topix has the potential to be used as a good tool to get info out there to our peers, but instead, it's used to tear each other down. Come on, folks: We are better than that. Pam's personal choices affect no one else, just as your personal choices don't affect her. We live in a time of tolerance. Even if we don't agree with each other, we should be KIND to one another. Thank you, Pam, for your dedication and service to our community. Bacon County's loss is another county's gain. God bless you and your beautiful children.
pam - medic

Carrollton, GA

#18 Jan 25, 2013
Thanks to all my true friends. You don't realize how good it feels to know ya'll have my back. I know that GOD has a plan for me and my family. I know without a DOUBT that I treated my patients like people. Even when those people cursed at me, yelled, thrown things or even had a gun a arm length. People do not realize the things we see. the things that we go through, or even the things that we have to deal with as a medic or a parent. I truely hate that people think so bad of me, but that is ok. I know the type of person I am and the type of parent I am. I teach my children to be honest, don't treat people any different from who they are - even when it deals with color, disability, size or anything else. So I ask when you say things that are wrong - would you want your child or children say things that are wrong about other people or even about their own family. Again thanks to my friends.
KIM-EMT-FRIEND

Mooresville, NC

#19 Jan 26, 2013
I THINK ALL THIS IS BULL CRAP...PAM HAS NEVER BEEN ANYTHING BUT PROFESSIONAL. SHE HAS A BIG HEART AND SHE LOVES TAKING CARE OF PEOPLE. WHOEVER STARTED THIS NEEDS TO GET A JOB SO MAYBE THEY WON'T HAVE SO MUCH TIME ON THERE HANDS. I HAVE KNOWN PAM FOR OVER 20 YEARS AND HAVE NEVER SEEN HER BE UNPROFESSIONAL AT ALL. SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A GREAT FRIEND AND WOULD TAKE HER SHIRT OFF HER BACK FOR ANYONE. PAM KEEP YOUR HEAD UP. GOD HAS GREAT PLANS FOR YOU AND THOSE 3 BEAUTIFUL KIDS. WE ALL HAVE TRIALS BUT THEY ONLY MAKE US GROW STRONGER....THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO!!!!
teacher

Alma, GA

#20 Jan 26, 2013
Thank you Pam for all you do as a professional EMT , don't let what one person thinks, it really does not matter, you are a good person and a friend of mine. Keep doing what you do and God will reward you and take care of you and your children. You have a lot more friends than people posting negative things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blackshear Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 8 min Oh my 55,516
Parking at the new stadium 13 hr SMH 19
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Sep 15 The WB 2,055
Skating rink in Jamestown? Sep 14 Douglasdad 1
fire on cody road Sep 13 Sissy 7
big buck Sep 12 Spanky Hamm 2
papas deli 2 (Sep '12) Sep 12 Liz912 13
•••
•••
Blackshear Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Blackshear Jobs

•••