NewResidents ask Ware to save golf co...

NewResidents ask Ware to save golf course

There are 1 comment on the Florida Times-Union story from Apr 6, 2009, titled NewResidents ask Ware to save golf course. In it, Florida Times-Union reports that:

Ware County residents want to keep The Lakes Golf Course at Laura S. Walker State Park open and say the county should take over operations rather than have it closed by the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Florida Times-Union.

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#1 Apr 8, 2009
There something wrong here!! We as a city/county can not even open a pool in the city for our kids to swim in but we are worried about a golf course that only a select amount of people go and play at?? Some one would have to show me on the books where this thing is making money before it is taken over by the city/county and wasting our money and not become some brick around our necks choking us to death. Money is tight already and with a choice of funding I would rather it go to the kids for a pool that they keep saying they are going to open but never happens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blackshear Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
roscoe sears and renee tanner?????????/ (Apr '14) 19 hr creepy 44
Ace Hardware staff 21 hr Don 5
Alma Ga.Detective Major Jerry Blash Sun Yuck 4
Cody loyde Aug 1 Yuck 1
Alma Ga.Detective Major Jerry Blash Jul 31 alma police 1
Huddle House in Alma Jul 30 Anonymous 25
Kelly Andrews Godert Jul 30 Janie 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blackshear Mortgages