Missing person alert. Brian Andrews

Posted in the Blackshear Forum

peanut plow

Denver, PA

#1 Nov 16, 2011
Is it true that he was found today and was dead i read it on facebook.
Cricket

Alma, GA

#2 Nov 17, 2011
yes
knew brian

United States

#3 Nov 29, 2011
you know what i think that it is a hsame that everyone ca get on here and talk about everyone and get into other folks busines but whn a man is missing and then found dead know one knows anything about that....brian may have had his down falls but he was a good person!
Alma

Alma, GA

#4 Nov 29, 2011
I find it hard to believe that it took that long to find him. Where was the breakdown at?Everyone in Alma heard 2 weeks before they found him that there was a body around the trailor park. Only in Alma!!!
knew brian

United States

#5 Nov 30, 2011
my thing is that if the people of alma had of cared about this at all they would have been searching alot sooner thatn they did
pepthatcare

Baxley, GA

#6 Jan 19, 2012
THE BREAKDOWN WAS OUR SORRY POLICE AND SHERIFF DEPT!! THEY IGNORED THE MISSING PERSON REPORT FOR A WEEK BECAUSE THE OFFICER THAT TOOK THE REPORT WENT ON VACA..THEN AS IF THAT WASNT BAD ENOUGH THE NEXT WK THEY RAN THE REPORT IN THE PAPER WITHOUT THE PIC AND THERE ARE 2 BRIAN ANDREWS IN ALMA..THERE WAS 3 ANONYMOUS CALLS THAT A BODY WAS BACK THERE AND THEY NEVER LEFT THEIR VEHICLES TO LOOK..AND THEN HIS GRLFRIEND WAS TOLD THE 3RD WK THAT IT SOUNDED TO THEM LIKE HE DIDNT WANT TO BE FOUND BECAUSE HIS BROTHER WAS TELLING THEM HE WAS ON A DRUG BINGE(WHICH MAKES HIM ALSO RESPONSIBLE)..HE WAS OUT THERE FOR 17 DAYS BECAUSE THEY WOULDNT REALLY LOOK AND WOULDNT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY AND TUNES OF EVIDENCE WAS LOST..AND WHY IS IT TAKING THE AUTOPSY REPORT SO LONG TO GET BACK?? BECAUSE THEY ARE COVERING THEIR BACKS!!
pepthatcare

Baxley, GA

#7 Jan 19, 2012
IM SORRY, I KNOW THAT WE HAVE SOME VERY GOOD AND CARING OFFICERS IN OUR APD BUT THEY REALLY DIDN'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY EVEN THOUGH HIS MISSING WAS UNDER SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANTS. ULTIMATELY IT WAS THE POLICE DEPT FAULT THAT HE WAS OUT THERE SOO LONG..BUT ONLY ONE PERSON KNOWS WHY HE WAS THERE THAT CAN TELL AND THATS HIS NEPHEW BECAUSE HE WAS WITH HIM.. MY QUESTION IS HAVE THEY QUESTIONED HIM YET AND WHY HAVEN'T THE POLICE DEPT TOLD THE FAMILY ANYTHING AS OF YET?
Alma

Alma, GA

#8 Jan 19, 2012
They would not have caught the murder(s) anyway. It would not have mattered if they found him the next day.Jasmine Moore's killer is still out there.
Spanky Johnson

Saint Augustine, FL

#9 Jan 19, 2012
So is stacy tillmans, and 95% of murder victims in bacon co.
justme

Alma, GA

#10 Jan 19, 2012
Autopsy reports take forever in Georgia. This is because people in Georgia scream and cry about taxes, imagining that the eeevil gubbiment is taking their money and giving it to people who sit around smoking pot all day. In reality, taxes fund vital services, like the crime lab.

Georgia politicians can only get elected if they don't try to make people pay mean scary taxes, so the crime lab is understaffed and underfunded and has months-long backlogs.
roundhead

Alma, GA

#11 Jan 19, 2012
justme wrote:
Autopsy reports take forever in Georgia. This is because people in Georgia scream and cry about taxes, imagining that the eeevil gubbiment is taking their money and giving it to people who sit around smoking pot all day. In reality, taxes fund vital services, like the crime lab.
Georgia politicians can only get elected if they don't try to make people pay mean scary taxes, so the crime lab is understaffed and underfunded and has months-long backlogs.
This is very true but most folks don't know this. but your right justme.
pepthatcare

Baxley, GA

#12 Jan 21, 2012
i get that..and i realize it takes a while..but see my thing is they already know how he died right so why not just say yes he was murdered..my niece will want to know one day what happened to her dad..they are being investigated by internal affairs but does anybody know why..is it true its because of all the unsolved murders..??
justme

United States

#13 Jan 22, 2012
They can know how he died, but still have to go through the formalities of autopsy and all the crime lab procedures and reports to be able to get it into evidence, assuming they catch the murderer. The time it takes makes it even harder on the family, though.
his nephew

Alma, GA

#14 Apr 6, 2013
If I would have been with him dummy, Brian would have still been with me today.. would you let someone do that to ur unc you disrespectful prick! More dust for almas big rug!
Sherlock Holmes

Moultrie, GA

#15 Apr 7, 2013
I had a family member murdered 17yrs ago in her home.She was in HER HOME where we should feel the safes at, and some POS decided to take her life from her.WHY? Her entire family would love to know the answer to that! BUT NOTHING has ever happened,I loved her,and I love her children very much they DESERVE ANSWERS!!!!!!! Just because, she was'nt wealthy or from a certain family name or to some from the wrong side of the tracks! She was LOVED,FUNNY,GENEROUS,HELPUL TO ALL, and she and family DESERVE JUSTICE. In ALMA its who you are and who you know!! These UNSOLVED MURDER VICTIMS SCREAM for JUSTICE,lets PRAY for some respectfull resolutions to ALL of them!!!!!!!
dude

Decatur, GA

#16 Apr 9, 2013
Which Brian Andrews was it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blackshear Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Medicine Cabinet (Alma) 2 hr Shannon 7
Satilla 3 hr Shannon 2
Newberry Bond Hearing - Alma Times Nov 4 8 hr BettyLou4You 93
Cold Case ~ Beautiful girl Found in Gym bag put... Dec 14 crackacoldcase 1
Motel 6 Dec 14 waycrossgirlmotel6 1
south georgia tree and debris Dec 14 Colby 3
Accident US 1 Alma Dec 13 GOD_IS_LOVE 13
Blackshear Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web