Why we allow Baptist Talban to run ou...

Why we allow Baptist Talban to run our lives.

Created by Georgia American on May 11, 2008

14 votes

Click on an option to vote

GA'ns just stupid I guess

Brought up in religious tyrany

We don't know any better

Gov. Perdue should quit

"E", all the above

Other

Georgia American

Alma, GA

#1 May 11, 2008
Gov. Perdue and other 'religion' driven legislators are at it again. There are some good people trying to release Georgians from the No Liquor On Sunday ban. Gov. Perdue has said he will veto setting us free from their religious tyranny. He will shot down the legislation. This is an afront to personal freedom.

Next election let's vote these bastards OUT!! Say "NO" to re-electing all incumbants.
Fatman C

Powder Springs, GA

#2 May 12, 2008
Georgia American wrote:
Gov. Perdue and other 'religion' driven legislators are at it again. There are some good people trying to release Georgians from the No Liquor On Sunday ban. Gov. Perdue has said he will veto setting us free from their religious tyranny. He will shot down the legislation. This is an afront to personal freedom.
Next election let's vote these bastards OUT!! Say "NO" to re-electing all incumbants.
You have a major reason right in your backyard. Mike Everson and the Georgia Baptist are very active and are known to be "in the back pocket" of Sonny Perdue. Sonny used to be members with Mike Everson - the new "ministerial consultant" located right there in Waycross GA." - and actually taught Sunday School at 2nd Baptist in Warner Robins with Mike Everson. However, Mike Everson was recently exposed for his corrupt ways and forced to resign at his former church (Prays Mill) in Douglasville

Mike and his "Baptist friends" pushes his personal agenda on everyone, including Sonny!

At least the computer guy at Prays Mill stood against his deceptive ways!

“Give Me Liberty Not Security”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3 May 13, 2008
Yeah, I've heard all about Mike Everson and his corrupt ways. Apparently Gov. Perdue is cut from the same crooked cloth. Our All Benevolent Government ("We only wanna help you") and Religious 'Leaders' are all corrupt, power-hungry little despots. I've lived many years and know not to trust anyone who calls him/herself a Religious Leader.

Anyway, reasonable people know that one can't legislate morality. Everytime the government or a 'religious' body does, it back fires, and helps create more addicts. I personally think all this anti-drinking attitude is why there are so many alcoholics here.

I wish more people craved freedom from religious tyranny.
Only the Truth

Baxley, GA

#4 Oct 12, 2008
Fatman,

This post was about Sonny Perdue. The fact that you have to try to bring Mike Everson into this shows you don't have much to do.

Mike was not forced to resign at PMBC, although if the people there are like you, I can understand why he desired to leave.

Just think...Mike did not get along with the kind of people who go onto the internet with 1/2 truths and try to ruin people's lives. Imagine that?!?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blackshear Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lot of jobs to be lost soon 5 hr broombean 5
threesomes Sat Joe 12
Charlie Chadwick Dec 8 Nicole Smith 7
HH in Alma Dec 8 derrrrr 12
Ghost (Feb '13) Dec 6 Anon 40
Drugs in Alma Dec 5 Sad 1
Addiction Dec 5 Anonymous 1

Blackshear Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance