|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has done none of things you said, other than bring our troops home from Iraq. He saved doing that till election time, for votes. He doesn't care about you or me. Why can't you see that and why can't you answer a question like a damn sane person? Dang, that shit you keep doing is aggravating.
Why do you even reply to that demented screwball anymore? He is a complete waste of time and energy. It took me a while to determine that, but I have it figured out now.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has done none of things you said, other than bring our troops home from Iraq. He saved doing that till election time, for votes. He doesn't care about you or me. Why can't you see that and why can't you answer a question like a damn sane person? Dang, that shit you keep doing is aggravating.
Oh those pesky facts-

Here on Planet Earth, the plain facts are that Bush left us with a $ 1.4 Trillion Dollar annual budget deficit, a $ 6 Trillion Dollar debt for the Right Wing Wacko Wars, and the Great Recession.

Obama's administration cut the deficit by over $750 Billion a year, the Great Recession is over, and the economy has been improving for years.

Under Obama, my 401K doubled in value, my real estate has increased in value by over 40%, my pension has granted full COLA increases every year, and business has never been better.

So, I think I'll try to avoid Right Wing Wacko policies. You see, unlike on Right Wing Wacko Planet, on Earth, we can learn from experience.
OMTE

Montezuma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I had rather be watchful and safe as a right wing wacko than be a left wing lunatic libroid who says, "Come take all we have and stomp us all in the ground in the process." I had rather be a right wing wacko and stand for something, than a left wing lunatic libroid who stands for nothing. Don't you agree, OMTE?
Everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.
OMTE

Montezuma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
Welcome to the lunacy that is American policy-
DAVID SIROTA | July 26, 2013
... You may not know about this case, but you should. Called Al-Aulaqi v. Panetta, it illustrates the extremism driving the policies being made in the public's name.
The first thing you should know about this case is that it is simply about a man who wants to know why his grandson is dead.
That's right -- in this age of endless war, a grandfather is having to go to court to try to compel the U.S. government to explain why it killed his grandson in a drone strike despite never charging the 16-year-old American citizen with a crime.
... As the New York Times reported, the Obama administration's Deputy Attorney General Brian Hauck first declared that courts have no right to oversee executive-branch decisions to extrajudicially assassinate Americans.
... He also insisted that the White House already provides adequate due process for those it kills, prompting federal judge Rosemary Collyer to point out that "the executive is not an effective check on the executive."
... The fact that the judge needed to issue such a reminder speaks volumes about an administration utterly unconcerned with constitutional governance.
... In defending the administration, Hauck asserted that such suits should not be permitted because they "don't want these counterterrorism officials distracted by the threat of litigation."
... The radical message is obvious: Yes, the government now claims that America should not want public officials to have to consider the constraints of the law.
... It implies, in other words, that we should want a government that is above the law -- and that we shouldn't want a "chilling effect" on government law breaking because that might endanger us.
Don't you just love Obama?

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn...
I do love Right Wing Wacko posts so much.
The Muslims are coming !
The Muslims are coming !
The U.N. is dropping Muslims from the sky using Black Unmarked Helicopters.
Hide your daughters. Grab your AR-15s and your 30 round magazines and prepare to defend the Homeland. Christians everywhere respond to the secret rallying point.
Be afraid !
Be very very afraid !!!
Now I know you are a da*n fool.
OMTE

Montezuma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh those pesky facts-
Here on Planet Earth, the plain facts are that Bush left us with a $ 1.4 Trillion Dollar annual budget deficit, a $ 6 Trillion Dollar debt for the Right Wing Wacko Wars, and the Great Recession.
Obama's administration cut the deficit by over $750 Billion a year, the Great Recession is over, and the economy has been improving for years.
Under Obama, my 401K doubled in value, my real estate has increased in value by over 40%, my pension has granted full COLA increases every year, and business has never been better.
So, I think I'll try to avoid Right Wing Wacko policies. You see, unlike on Right Wing Wacko Planet, on Earth, we can learn from experience.
Dude you must be living in Saudia Arabia. Cuz it sure ain't the USA or Obama you're talking about. All Obama has done is spend. Well I was always taught, you can't spend your way out of debt. All Obama has done by spending is prolong the inevitable. He fixed or helped nothing. It will all come crashing down and I think that's his intent.
OMTE

Montezuma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you even reply to that demented screwball anymore? He is a complete waste of time and energy. It took me a while to determine that, but I have it figured out now.
He's just in defense mode. Can you blame him?

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh those pesky facts-
Your insane.
Where

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Gotta love Obamacare, his call centers will not be providing healthcare to part time workers.

Welcome to the world of Obamacare all you libroids, even the government is working people part to keep them off healthcare.

Promise them a full time job,do the old Obama screw-em and give them part time.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/354556/o... \

Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you just love Obama?
He's better than Right Wing Wacko Bush - but, of course, that ain't saying much is it.

Here's more proof of the New Right Wing America :

White House Opposes Freeing Journalist Who Exposed Murder of Civilians.

The Obama administration on Thursday continued its opposition to the release of Yemeni journalist from prison.

Shaye was jailed after he reported on an American missile strike in Yemen that killed numerous civilians.

Though the charges were widely seen as trumped up, Shaye remained in prison at the behest of President Obama, who pressured Yemen's president not to pardon of the journalist.

Shaye was finally freed on Tuesday; the White House said it was "concerned and disappointed" about the release.

Shaye had been imprisoned "because he had the audacity to expose a U.S. cruise missile attack that killed three dozen women and children, and the United States had tried to cover it up.

The White House encouraged the dictator's arrest of the journalist, his beating, and his conviction in a court that every human rights organization in the world recognized as a sham.

Yep... that Obama .... he's such a liberal.
haha

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh those pesky facts-
You are a lying dog. This is the biggest bunch of sh%t i have ever read. You don't have a pot to pi$$ in or a window to throw it out of. I've read your lying crap for a couple of weeks but this bunch of dung you posted here is nothing but lies. You don't have a da%n thing, you liar. You are f..n crazy.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Dude you must be living in Saudia Arabia. Cuz it sure ain't the USA or Obama you're talking about. All Obama has done is spend. Well I was always taught, you can't spend your way out of debt. All Obama has done by spending is prolong the inevitable. He fixed or helped nothing. It will all come crashing down and I think that's his intent.
I love that Right Wing Wacko Logic.

Let's see...

Right Wing Wacko Bush took a budget surplus, exploded the budget, and turned it into a $1.4 Trillion Dollar annual deficit,
and Obama cut the $1.4 Trillion Dollar Deficit in half,
therefore,
let's criticize the guy who cut the deficit in half.

Right Wing Wacko Bush doubled the national debt and spent $ 6 Trillion Dollars on illegal wars,
and Obama brought home the combat troops from Iraq and is reducing troop levels in the Mid East every month,
therefore,
let's criticize the guy who is cutting the costs of the lunatic Right Wing Wacko wars.

Right Wing Wacko logic is fun !
Where

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Those sorry climate change people are at it again. Posting pictures about the north pole melting. Having a field day they are.

This is what they are telling everyone...and the libroids on topix eat it up. So eat away libroids.

"The North Pole Has Melted. Again."

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/global/2013/07...

And why you may ask "do I have indigestion."
Well, it's because you constantly eat BS.

Here's the real story.

"The Lake at the North Pole, How Bad Is It?"

http://www.climatecentral.org/news/melting-at...

Where

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>

Left wing fairy Liberals are the most blood thirsty and dictatorial leaders ever to to stomp on their citizens, and any others who get in the way.
OMTE

Montezuma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
He's better than Right Wing Wacko Bush - but, of course, that ain't saying much is it.
Here's more proof of the New Right Wing America :
White House Opposes Freeing Journalist Who Exposed Murder of Civilians.
The Obama administration on Thursday continued its opposition to the release of Yemeni journalist from prison.
Shaye was jailed after he reported on an American missile strike in Yemen that killed numerous civilians.
Though the charges were widely seen as trumped up, Shaye remained in prison at the behest of President Obama, who pressured Yemen's president not to pardon of the journalist.
Shaye was finally freed on Tuesday; the White House said it was "concerned and disappointed" about the release.
Shaye had been imprisoned "because he had the audacity to expose a U.S. cruise missile attack that killed three dozen women and children, and the United States had tried to cover it up.
The White House encouraged the dictator's arrest of the journalist, his beating, and his conviction in a court that every human rights organization in the world recognized as a sham.
Sounds like a radical muslim to me.
danger zone

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Where wrote:
<quoted text>
Many here exhibit a sense of humor every now and then.
I have never seen a sense of humor posted from Oh my, have you?
And why do you reckon that?
I enjoy a good sense of humor, laughing is good. I find the conservatives are much better at it.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>Your insane.
Wow

Another hard hitting, fact laden, persuasive, rational analysis.

No way my puny little post consisting of indisputable objective facts could withstand that withering assault.

Oh wait ...

Never mind...

When confronted with fact based rational analysis - the response, as usual, is just another Right Wing Wacko as hominem attack, that might be persuasive to a mentally challenged pet hamster.
Where

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Now this is typical libroid reasoning and the way their brain expresses logical thinking.

San Diego Mayor Bob Filner ""My failure to respect women is unacceptable."

But only after he got outted.

Snakes exposed to sunshine say the damnedest things.
OMTE

Montezuma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that Right Wing Wacko Logic.
Let's see...
Right Wing Wacko Bush took a budget surplus, exploded the budget, and turned it into a $1.4 Trillion Dollar annual deficit,
and Obama cut the $1.4 Trillion Dollar Deficit in half,
therefore,
let's criticize the guy who cut the deficit in half.
Right Wing Wacko Bush doubled the national debt and spent $ 6 Trillion Dollars on illegal wars,
and Obama brought home the combat troops from Iraq and is reducing troop levels in the Mid East every month,
therefore,
let's criticize the guy who is cutting the costs of the lunatic Right Wing Wacko wars.
Right Wing Wacko logic is fun !
Them are just numbers dude. Take a look around. It ain't gettin no better for us. Now he want to legalize the mexicans. When he does their whole damn family will come here legally and bankrupt, our already dead economy. That's not racist. That's the truth. He backed Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood, that campaigned on praying in Israel, after they destroy Israel. That's a fact. He's demanding their release as we speak. That's a fact. He is encouraging talks between Iran and Egypt, which is breaking the peace treaty they have with Israel. That's a fact. He kills his enemies and their children with drones. That's a fact. He let guns "walk" into Mexico and our guys got killed behind it. That's a fact. I could go on and on with facts that the whole world knows and are talking about. Russia is now talking war with Iran, against us. They are openly defying and condemning us. Those are the facts that we need to be worried about. Not what Bush did. We are blindly heading into World War 3 and Obama is leading us there. Damn what Bush done, I'm worried about now and the future. You need to wake up.
Where

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

"Mysterious hum driving people crazy around the world."

http://www.nbcnews.com/science/mysterious-hum...

Have no fear people, that's just IO humming his melee of Jargon aphasia.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Blackshear Discussions

Search the Blackshear Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hyprocrites 1 hr Jimmy Swaggart 48
roscoe sears and renee tanner?????????/ 1 hr hypocritessaywhat 26
Lotto Winner 2 hr Fact 35
full or part time 5 hr tired of the gossip 18
Blueberry Golf 20 hr Danny Noonan 23
peaches 21 hr 9baller 3
New Stadium Seats Sun Farrell Landon 18
•••
•••