Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
...and that's why we've got such a solid commitment to making e-verify readily available.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
E-verify has never been fully implemented because Americans don't want a national database of authorized workers.
Nope, no contradiction at all, the first is a sarcastic version of the second.
Here look for yourself, and tell us if you see "a solid commitment to making e-verify readily available":
History and Milestones
This is a chronological summary of the milestones of the E-Verify Program.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuit...

Your first link was not sarcastic until Aggie suggested it, now it becomes sarcasatic. And even if it was
sarcastic, you would be wrong.

Your second link is based on a false premise,E-verify has never been fully implemented because Americans don't want a national database of authorized workers. First, you have nothing to back up your statement about a national database, and secondly the e-verify system database itself contradicts you.

In other words, you contradict yourself and the e-verify system database contradicts you.

While e-verify has no penalties for employers, it has gone from 1,064 employers enrolled in 2001 to 404,295 in 2012. I would say e-verify is a good system, would be 100% better if there were penalties on employers for not using it.

I also would say e-verify is readily available.
Where

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Hwy, Puddin' Head,
Tell us all you know about Venn Diagrams and Pie Charts, more numeric concepts expressed without numeric expressions.
majority
Noun
The greater number: "in the majority of cases"; "a majority decision".
The number by which votes for one candidate in an election are more than those for all other candidates combined.
minority
Noun
The smaller number or part, esp. a number that is less than half the whole number.
The number of votes cast for or by the smaller party in a legislative assembly.
extreme
adjective
of a character or kind farthest removed from the ordinary or average: extreme measures.
utmost or exceedingly great in degree: extreme joy.
farthest from the center or middle; outermost; endmost: the extreme limits of a town.
farthest, utmost, or very far in any direction: an object at the extreme point of vision.
exceeding the bounds of moderation: extreme fashions.

and where is your numeric concept in this rambling post attempting to cover up a misnomer.

See, two can play the definition game.

misnomer = a use of a wrong or inappropriate name.

Where

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Looks like IO doesn't stand a chance.

"Pope: Resist 'idols' of money, power, pleasure."

Where

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

"According to the U.N., six billion of the world's seven billion people have mobile phones - but only 4.5 billion have access to toilets or latrines."

And our next holiday will be--- "UN designates November 19 as World Toilet Day ."
Where

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

I guess William and Kate didn't like my name Festus for the new baby.

"LONDON (AP)-- The little prince has a name: George Alexander Louis."
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Where wrote:
<quoted text>
and where is your numeric concept in this rambling post attempting to cover up a misnomer.
See, two can play the definition game.
misnomer = a use of a wrong or inappropriate name.
It's not nice to make who/what/where/why look like a fool, only she should be allowed to do that.:)
Where

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

"DETROIT (AP)-- A federal judge agreed with Detroit on Wednesday and stopped any lawsuits challenging the city's bankruptcy, declaring his courtroom the exclusive venue for legal action in the largest filing by a local government in U.S. history."

looks like the special interest city employees will have to live like the rest of America.

Now what we need is for the Federal judges to apply the same to federal employees when America goes Bankrupt.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
And it is posts like this that indicate you cannot be taken seriously. First, how is this relevant to any of the problems we are facing at this moment, the economy, the potential destruction of our health care system, the job less rate, the over reach of government? Or is that the point, distraction from Obama failures - if so, it isn't working. Second, these inane charges have been refuted time and time again and yet you continue to regurgitate them for some completely illogical reason only you can comprehend. Please find something both relevant and true to post, it's much more interesting.
IO has either: Had a frontal lobotomy and it's working.
OR
His union hasn't told him anything else to post.
OR
He doesn't know anything about what is currently happening.

I've been on Topix for a long time and his posts are the craziest ones I have ever seen on here. I guess he must be getting some sort of perverse pleasure out of them or something. I quit reading them weeks ago. Occasionally, I'll read a short one, but that's normally not his style.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a hint...
It's not believable to refer to your party's presidential candidate as a "RINO", since, by definition, he was nominated by the party as their leader.
That's kind of like claiming that Matthew was a "Christian In Name Only"
or
Sam Walton was a "Walton In Name Only".
That dog not only doesn't hunt, he doesn't even get off the couch.
No, that is like saying Judas was a Christian in name only.
Thanks for helping me make my point.
Where

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>It's not nice to make who/what/where/why look like a fool, only she should be allowed to do that.:)

hey dummy, how low do you fly your confederate flag?

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

elitist white wrote:
<quoted text>
With all the hate filled rhetoric you have made my point. You are showing your racist hate by saying Obama is trying to start a race war and the comment Muslim dictator agenda, just how damn stupid are you??
Your quote "The Blacks are the ones these mexicans are hurting the worst, by taking their jobs." Your superiority complex is showing big time. Unworthy illegal Mexicans are getting the low paying hard work jobs the "blacks" should be doing. Your kind have never considered them on a par with whites. It was a brain fart but thanks for showing who you really are to the ones who haven't been able to see your true color, elitist white can better understand you hate filled rhetoric.
You have such an air of unbelievable superiority and arrogance. My guess you are from the U.K.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I most certainly hope you remember this post when you choose to remind conservatives of republican politicians who've had similar sexual scandals, you fool. How dare you EVER mention it or throw it out there again, as you eagerly so often do. I'll call you out EVERYTIME. Be sure of it. You NEVER hesitate to call out opposition misconduct, but totally disconnect when liberals doing the same. Remember your words, what consenting adults choose to do, is what consenting adults choose to do and NONE of your business...... NEVER forget PRESIDENT Bill Clinton & Monica, and keep it zipped..... your MOUTH, I mean.

+++1 Great post.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, just maybe, there are people who understand that the word extremist, as in Muslim extremist, describe a subset of the larger whole. In other words, all Muslims are not extremists, and all Muslims are not terrorists. All of which means that the "long term plan that our government came up with years ago" is simply a recognition of this fact.
What fact is recognized by so many, but slips past so few, is the fact that an extremist represents an extreme, which means that the extremes do not contain the majority, which means that if the extremes are not in the majority, then they must be in the minority, which means that the minority does not represent the majority.
These are very simple numeric concepts.
Just keep in mind that almost all terrorist are Muslims. How is that for being simple.
Where

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
IO has either: Had a frontal lobotomy and it's working.
OR
His union hasn't told him anything else to post.
OR
He doesn't know anything about what is currently happening.
I've been on Topix for a long time and his posts are the craziest ones I have ever seen on here. I guess he must be getting some sort of perverse pleasure out of them or something. I quit reading them weeks ago. Occasionally, I'll read a short one, but that's normally not his style.

Jargon aphasia is an actual mental condition and often exhibits Perseveration.

Anyone can read the symptons below and see how they match up with IO.

The poor fellow must have a harder time off topix as he does on topix. I really feel sorry for his dog.

Perseveration is the repetition of a particular response, such as a word, phrase, or gesture.

"Symptoms include "the inability to switch ideas along with the social context, as evidenced by the repetition of words or gestures after they have ceased to be socially relevant or appropriate.

Behaviours that arise from a failure of the brain to either inhibit prepotent responses or to allow its usual progress to a different behavior, and includes impairment in set shifting and task switching in social and other contexts."

jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Where wrote:
<quoted text>
hey dummy, how low do you fly your confederate flag?
If you as literate as you would have the rest of us believe, then you would already know that I don't think the confederate flag should be flown anywhere except battle re-enactments and over the graves of it's soldiers.
Where

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Where wrote:
<quoted text>
Jargon aphasia is an actual mental condition and often exhibits Perseveration.
Anyone can read the symptons below and see how they match up with IO.
The poor fellow must have a harder time off topix as he does on topix. I really feel sorry for his dog.
Perseveration is the repetition of a particular response, such as a word, phrase, or gesture.
"Symptoms include "the inability to switch ideas along with the social context, as evidenced by the repetition of words or gestures after they have ceased to be socially relevant or appropriate.
Behaviours that arise from a failure of the brain to either inhibit prepotent responses or to allow its usual progress to a different behavior, and includes impairment in set shifting and task switching in social and other contexts."

Basically, he's crazy as a bedbug.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny, Anthony Weiner's "misconduct" is purely a judgement between himself, his wife, and apparently some of his constituents.
Tell us, when Anthony Weiner lectured the country on the sanctity of marriage, or the impending destruction of civilization due to the homosexual agenda, or declare that America is a Christian Nation.
You're in a Danger Zone of your own construction.

It was also a judgement to the people that he sent pictures of his junk to.
This man could easily be blackmailed if put in public office. What would he do to keep new news of other or new things that he has done quiet? If I was a New York voter I would have every right to judge him before I vote. Do you just go to the polls and close your eyes and push on the touch screen when voting? No, You use your best judgement of whom to vote for. That means that you just judged someone. Thanks for playing.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Why wrote:
<quoted text>
It's people like IO who lend approval to perversion that brings it to the forefront as acceptable behavior.
How else could he live with himself?
Wrong

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have such an air of unbelievable superiority and arrogance. My guess you are from the U.K.
North Carolina, as usual you are completely WRONG>

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just keep in mind that almost all terrorist are Muslims. How is that for being simple.
Error On post 19533, I should have said: How is that for keeping it simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Blackshear Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hyprocrites 2 min Rev Say what 253
Blackshear Food Pantry 4 hr amelia30458 1
Ferguson - Alma, GA 8 hr granny101 5
Best Auto Repair (Sep '12) 18 hr Jerry Boggs 13
Blueberry Golf Wed cousin Joe 30
Walmart coming to Alma...... Wed Junior 29
beauty pageants Wed Mee 7

Search the Blackshear Forum:
•••
•••