Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Blackshear Forum

Comments (Page 470)

Showing posts 9,381 - 9,400 of47,536
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Alternatively, it could be that you're such a loonie right-wing whacko that you won't even admit that the Republican agenda is screwed beyond all belief.
I know it's confusing. FOX told you that the media was liberal biased. It's actually REALITY that is liberal biased. They let you down and insulted your intelligence.
http://images2.dailykos.com/i/user/5179/karlr...
I don't watch Fox. I watch ABC.

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to know the media is liberal bias. Are you REALLY going to go there? The media has taken a beating since Obama took office. There is no doubt about it. I don't have a lot of hope in regard to it being more balanced, but there is a little promise starting to show through.
You live in an alternate universe. Reality isn't part of your reality.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Alternatively, it could be that you're such a loonie right-wing whacko that you won't even admit that the Republican agenda is screwed beyond all belief.
I know it's confusing. FOX told you that the media was liberal biased. It's actually REALITY that is liberal biased. They let you down and insulted your intelligence.
http://images2.dailykos.com/i/user/5179/karlr...
Oh! and LOONIE is the word I use. You can't have it. You Loonie Liberal Lunatic.:)
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
To say that others and I aren't worth debating is a copout. You've not made anyone look bad.
Of course I realize you're addressing another poster - but I've just proven beyond any doubt to reasonable men that Bored is absolutely NOT worth engaging with, debating with, or otherwise socializing with on any level. And while it wasn't my goal (ok, it was), I did make him look pretty bad in the process.

But I really thought he'd at least TRY to step up to the plate. All he had to do was explain and defend actual Republican political policy in a manner befitting two men having a mature discussion. There were no tricks.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! and LOONIE is the word I use. You can't have it. You Loonie Liberal Lunatic.:)
Alright. I won't mess with your LOONIE, but you leave my INDISPUTABLE alone. Deal?:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I already explained Benghazi to you just today. Do we need to go over it again? That was just a few hours ago. Your "senior moments" are getting more frequent.
<quoted text>
No. I'm getting the truth from the hearing. Your interpretation is.....um.......left wing lunatic babble.
Looks like Hillary is going to suffer for this. I never doubted she worked hard, but she dropped the ball on this one. She is getting screwed all the way around. I'm not a fan of Hillary, but she had the experience and had worked to get the nomination. She fell on the sword for Obama. He made her Sec. of State while he played at being president with the understanding that she would have his full support when her turn came. He kept her out of the picture( atually, out of the country) after the Benghazi debacle because he was afraid it would hurt his chances of being reelected. With what is happening now, Obama may not have to follow through on his promise. That should suit him because he's not good at that. She screwed up fatally and she is BEING screwed. Obama was part of the coverup. I don't care if you don't agree. Your truth is yours. Mine is mine.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>Oh a christian fundie, aawww sooo sorry. Which god would that be there sport?
Uh oh.

You brought God into the conversation.

References to God or Jesus is not allowed when dealing with the Christian Taliban.

They have two huge problems.

First -
The Old Testament is full of patently silly nonsense - like you have to stone your neighbor to death if he eats seafood, and if your brother dies, you have to do his wife.

This detracts from the parts the Christian Taliban likes - where they get to stone their neighbor to death if he happens to be gay.

Right Wing Wackos second problem is that unless you were dropped on your head as a baby,
or your momma fed you crack and crystal meth until that blessed day you got free lunches at school,
you understand that Jesus was one of them card carrying, unabashed, flaming, "Libtard", that every Right Wing Wacko despises.

RWWs find it tough to claim to be a "Christian" when you detest every single thing Jesus preached and ridicule those that actually promote Jesus' teachings.

But hey, RWWs want to be fish, but they hate water - their problem, not mine.

on a daily basis when you weaccidentally ran over your cranium with the car while fly ran over your

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
U.S. News is now "Left Wing" ? You gotta believe then that National Geographic is the publicity arm of the Communist Chinese Government and that Goldwater was a secret Soviet spy.
Wow - Colbert must have been right - reality does have a well known liberal bias.
How wacko must you be to believe that magazine is "Left Wing".
On your planet are all inhabitants born with only right arms - it seems everything Right Wing Wackos encounter is to their left.
Your posts are just so insipid.
Okay. I'll respond by saying: NO. U.S. News and Report is NOT "now" left wing. It ALWAYS has been.
There. That's all you get for such a usless, ridiculous, ludicrous post.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post.
How profound.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try "bored", but no cigar.
You got crushed.
Now slink away and take the medicine we taxpayers provide for Right Wing Wacko syndrome.
You know the medicine the nice doctor we taxpayers provide you says to take right before bedtime at the institution we taxpayers pay to keep you in.
It alright - as long as we normal folks are out here working, you Right Wing Wackos will be provided food, shelter, medical care, and medicines at our expense.
You're an American and we believe you are entitled to help, even if there is no known cure for RWW Syndrome.
Are you cutting and pasting this same response like I requested you to? Really. Work smart!
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>Say what???? Your offer is about as stupid as stupid can be! You are dumb! You ain't as slick as you think, dude.
Right Wing Wacko insult time !

Our favorite debating technique.

My turn, but instead of hurling insults, I'll just post one of my favorite quotes for a Right Wing Wacko Superstar :

Heeeeeeeeere's Saaaaaarahh!!!

''The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel.'''

—Sarah Palin, in a message posted on Facebook about Obama's health care reform plan, Aug. 7, 2009

Ironically, Sarah's baby,(it is her's isn't it ?) despite its mental challenges, is still the smartest one in the household.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Are you serious? You holy rolling retarded a$$ b*t*h. You try use God as a weapon. You turn people away from God, because alot of people think if you believe in God you have to be like you and nobody wants to be a stick in the mud. Get a clue and a life. Weirdo.
Interesting that you think showing respect for the mentally challenged makes you "a stick in the mud". I read the book from which that quote in #9614 was taken while I was in college and thought it was a beautiful affirmation of the value of all life - even those lives that some would look upon as a burden. And the ONLY reason I used that quotation is that that post was directed towards you and you claim to be a believer, though your actions on here certainly do nothing to present evidence of that fact -(with the exception of your posts concerning the sanctity of life of the unborn - you have been quick to champion their right to live and, for that alone, I still harbor some small respect for you.)
However, there is still no excuse for the profane vulgarity you spew in most of your posts - which I feel confident will be your response to this, should you choose to respond. But, I no longer care, you have proven yourself unworthy of any time spent either reading or responding to your posts. So that was the last of your posts I will read and this is my last post to you, don't worry, I am well aware you couldn't care less. I hope you find your way out of your anger and bitterness.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn.
As my brother used to say when we were deer hunting and he made a great shot - "Brother, that bullet hit bone".
That Right Wing Wacko was crushed.
Your brother called his deer a right wing wacko? He crushed him? I thought he shot him.
This is SOME post.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Look! I have already pointed out TODAY that U.S.News and Reports is VERY LEFT WING BIAS. I went to that sight a few hours ago and every single political article that I read was EXTREMELY liberal left wing bias. Give me a break. If you are such a loonie liberal lunatic that you won't even admit that the media is liberal bias, you deserve what you are getting from this pathetic administration.
What are you - 8 years old ?
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Hey! Thanks for the current data. My other response would be: I wouldn't hardly call Obama the jobs president. What that chart shows is a drop in the bucket. Seriously. Now research those who have run out of benefits, given up or are under employed. THAT is the true test whether you want to admit it or not. That is YOUR problem. There are something like 8.7 million people still out of work. How many jobs did that chart show? The JOBS President???? You should take your act on the road.
BAM BAM.....loonie liberal lunatic DOOOOWWWWWNNNN.
Poor "Bored"

He tries to sit at the big table on Thanksgiving Day,
but he makes childish and idiotic comments.

The grown ups let him talk for a while.

Then after they explain to him his opinions are worthless unsupported diatribes that are embarrassing to the family,

He is sent to finish his Pumpkin Pie at the card table with the other children.

Someday he'll learn to listen to those more knowledgable and experienced.

But hey, he gets to play with the little paper turkey table decoration, and if his cousin doesn't mind - maybe he can even color it. He has his own set of crayons !

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
This time the subject is:
Discuss how income disparity that has become evident in the last decade will be addressed by current Republican policies.
I'll take this one: Republican.
1. Able bodied people will have to earn their own way.
2. Complainers will have to get an education so they'll earn more and not be jealous and mad about those who already do.
3. Drug tests for those who are living off the government. Those who fail have to get a job. No discussion. THAT should help with the drug problem.
4. Rich people will have to pay their fair share. As long as they are following the letter of the law, THAT'S THEIR FAIR SHARE.
5. Everyone has to contribute. If you live off the government, you have to do SOMETHING. The elderly and very ill get special consideration. This can be done with a "fair tax". The anger will be gone because everyone will be contributing.
6. Liberals will live in cages. They will live off the government. They will be provided with the necessities and all liberals will be equal. That is the most important thing and should be very satisfactory to liberals. Everyone will have the same stuff. All will be equal. If one liberal gets an extra peanut, they will ALL get an extra peanut. Even the liberals who poop in another liberal's water bowl will get that extra peanut.

Democrat
1. People who work will turn over their money to the government.
2. The government will divide it up and hand it out. If you are caught with extra money, you will be hanged by the neck until dead.
That pretty much tells the story. Next subject.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. That doesn't meet the terms. It's about Republican Political Policies. Not about republican mud-slinging witch-hunts. We're leaving stupidity behind us for this challenge.
You don't get time to prepare. Neither do I.
Subject is now: What recent Congressional actions initiated by Republicans address the health-care crisis in America? How will they improve lives of middle-class Americans?
3 minutes to do whatever you need to do.

You offered the challenge, I play by my rules, not yours.
I would choose guns over knives but words will do. I pick the subject, there is no bargaining involved. Take it or leave it.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Now "Bored", you're starting to lose control again.
You know what the nice taxpayer supplies doctor told you and your Right Wing Wacko friends - play nice or the people who provide you RWWs with the needs of living may shut you off and you'll have to provide for yourself.
So calm down, put that little beanie hat with the propeller lined with aluminum foil, the other patients .... er .... residents made for you, and relax.
It's OK - we normal folks will keep carrying the Right Wing Wackos as long as necessary - we've carried you for so long we hardly notice the weight - and besides - it's what Jesus would want us to do.

You've never been normal dummy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>It's all a big conspiracy. Right? SMH.
Yeah. He does that when he's not playing golf. It keeps him out of trouble. Well, there IS that Benghazi thingy looming.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

I'm waiting for an answer Butt head. are you gonna turn tail and not abide by challenging rules.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Support what?
The fact that Obama sent killers to take out our Ambassador? That's what you whacko's seem to think.
But it didn't happen. Foreign terrorists killed our Ambassador. Got it? Not the White House, not Obama. Our security wasn't strong enough to stop it. The security that REPUBLICANS voted not to fund after it was requested. THAT security that the Republicans consciously chose not to provide wasn't strong enough to prevent our Ambassador from being killed.
So - what's the problem? That the WORDING you would have liked to have seen wasn't used in a news conference?....

But you didn't like the language of the press conference regarding an incident that happened 8,000 miles away in the middle of the night, from a federal government with dozens of agencies, millions employees spread across the entire planet, all regarding less than clear events in the armpit of the world just a few hours after it happened?....
What you REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want is something that's going to "take Obama down". That's what the frenzy is over - you think there's blood in the water.....
Quit being so deliberately dense. The "problem" has ALWAYS been the deliberate lie the administration tried to feed the American public that al Qaeda was on the run and that the attack was the result of an impromptu protest over a stupid video virtually no one saw. They knew it wasn't true then, they knew it wasn't true when they sent Susan Rice to lie on ALL the Sunday shows - and boy was Bob Scheiffer mad about that this week- they knew it was a lie when they kept saying it for the next two weeks.

And don't even try with the "republicans cut the funding" - besides the fact that it doesn't explain why security personnel already stationed there were removed AFTER the consulate requested additional security. Nor can it explain why the team in Tripoli was delayed from responding, nor does it explain why support a few hours away in Italy was told to stand down. I just LOVE the current excuse - "they couldn't get there in time". Really???
So they were looking in their crystal ball and knew how long the attack was going to last? That took a real brainiac to think that excuse would hold up to scrutiny.

And yes, the "wording" is very important when you see they were trying to spin the narrative. Guess what, words mean things.

And I am not thinking about "blood in the water". I am thinking about blood on the streets of Benghazi and on the hands of WHOEVER told those Response Teams to stand down. That is what I want to know.

And by the way Hillary, it makes a hell of a lot of difference.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,381 - 9,400 of47,536
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Blackshear Discussions

Search the Blackshear Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hate 7 hr Praying 2
Lotto Winner 17 hr What a joke 19
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Wed Paris 2,036
rental Wed renter 3
full or part time Tue not born in Alma 13
Amy Gillard Jul 8 Farrell Landon 26
Who is "April,32" from Alma, that is on the Cin... (Dec '13) Jul 7 Farrell Landon 20
•••
•••
•••
•••

Blackshear Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Blackshear People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••