Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4445 Mar 5, 2013
glorya wrote:
<quoted text> You are boastful. I'm going to tell YOU something VERY important. As long as you feel the need to tell others, "you have no idea what I actually do to help people"- in God's eyes your deeds mean very little. You help others, yet choose Topix to boast about it. You sound like the person who sits in church every Sunday, and somehow believe church on Sunday and your deeds is enough to win you salvation. I don't know who you help, it's none of my business. I'll say one thing, if you call taking your neighbor, who lives in a $300,000 dollar home, a cup of coffee, that's barely helping anyone. That's called thoughtful. If you travel with religious groups and make donations for the sake of a tax deduction, you have done little but think of yourself come tax time. I know people who "actually help people." They don't boast about it, it's not "announced", and most often goes unnoticed. That's God's way. When you help the poorest of the poor with no expectation of being "patted on your back"...Your arrogant tone rubs me the wrong way. Most likely, many people have done much to help others. But they do it for the LOVE of GOD, not to make up for their failings and shortcomings- not for them to feel better about themselves. You sound like the sinner who just think you have it figured out. Poor you, I don't care how rich you are....poor you. And if you have the life you describe, "you would love my life", you say. If it all came from hard work, honesty, sharing & caring, taking less & giving more, loving family like you could die tomorrow, then you'd be believable. You dont sound like an angel with a halo, I'm sorry. You just don't. You sound like a brag. Boastful and proud. That sucks.
1. Your comprehension sucks!( speaking of sucks.) How do you KNOW what I was even referring to when I said, "You would LOVE my life"? You are impulsive and arrogant. You assume to understand something of which you have NO understanding.
2. My! To be such a "Christian", you certainly come off as judgemental. Yep! Judgemental certainly describes you. How 'bout THAT, Ms. C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N? What a laugh!
3. Your opinion of me and my posts amount to a grain of sand.

SO, before you start casting such judgemental stones, perhaps you should check out YOUR OWN shortcomings.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#4446 Mar 5, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
LMBO.
Ignore 'em...
You better Fa**ot.

Location hidden

#4447 Mar 5, 2013
good grief wrote:
Hey Glorya there's something about your post to Synergy that seems like you are judging him harsely since we don't know who Synergy is. Judge not lest you be so judged. Kinda takes one aback if you think about it.
I do however agree that if you do help others you don't need to brag about it just do it out of love for others and to follow at least one of the commandments
All that said I'm as gulity as anybody about try not to judge others. It's work sometimes.
Religious zealots always cast stones at others.

BTW, I didn't boast about the help I give. As a matter of fact, I pointed that very thing out. Glorya was too busy judging me to comprehend that, I guess.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#4448 Mar 5, 2013
glorya wrote:
As I have read these posts and hear everyone judge everyone and call them terrible names... boring, uneducated, dumb, broke and poor, bull dikes.....you're a fine one to be scolding me. Scold the whole bunch, yourself included, Einstein. The door swings both ways, rhe merry go round goes around and around. Comprehendo?
I take it that this is a response to my post to you about judging other people. Your not talking to me are you? The people that call people ugly names are mostly the liberals not me. I have never judged anyone nor looked down on them. I didn't judge you did I? I was making the point that no person is perfect and only God has the right to judge their souls. You don't know Synergy or me and have no right to write a holier then thou post on her or me.
If a person writes something that is ignorant, then it is a fact that it is ignorant. If an article is boring, then it is a fact that it is boring. Facts are truth and sometimes truth hurts. Calling people hateful, nasty names is wrong and I try to avoid it. We all should. So Einstein says correct me if I am wrong.

Location hidden

#4449 Mar 5, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>She's a smarty pants too. Wish she wasn't so negative.
Oh, brother. I wish you weren't so abnoxious. lol
observing nowheresville

United States

#4450 Mar 5, 2013
LMGDAO mediocrity gone wild...

Location hidden

#4451 Mar 5, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I think aggie is a bull dike.
So, YOU aren't being NEGATIVE?????? It's that double standard again.

Why must you liberals ALWAYS resort to name calling? Can't you do better than that????

Location hidden

#4452 Mar 5, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
Hey, Synergy or Bill in D'ville
There is this annoying little gnat that keeps buzzing around, got any Raid?
Aggie, Using Raid implies that it's a worthy adversary. I think a finger thump would be enough.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#4453 Mar 5, 2013
observing nowheresville wrote:
LMGDAO mediocrity gone wild...
Great isn't it? LOL.

Location hidden

#4454 Mar 5, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn Glorya, Your being mighty judgmental with a person you know nothing about. Who made you God? I think maybe you should take a hard look at yourself in the mirror. I think God will do all the judging and does not need your help.
The IRONY is stunning, huh?

Location hidden

#4455 Mar 5, 2013
glorya wrote:
As I have read these posts and hear everyone judge everyone and call them terrible names... boring, uneducated, dumb, broke and poor, bull dikes.....you're a fine one to be scolding me. Scold the whole bunch, yourself included, Einstein. The door swings both ways, rhe merry go round goes around and around. Comprehendo?
EXACTLY. YOU would do well to heed your own advice. Judgemental, INDEED!
Anonymous

Covington, GA

#4456 Mar 5, 2013
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. You & Synergy.
Just dont make me call you out when you are so quick to judge others. Yes, it happens a lot. Right here on this forum... We is blind and sometimes we see...author unknown

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4457 Mar 5, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Aggie, Using Raid implies that it's a worthy adversary. I think a finger thump would be enough.
Yeah, I guess Raid is a bit of an overkill for something so inconsequential.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#4458 Mar 5, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, YOU aren't being NEGATIVE?????? It's that double standard again.
Why must you liberals ALWAYS resort to name calling? Can't you do better than that????
I am most of the time too. I never said I wasn't. Your friend aggie attacked a poster yesterday and backed it up tonight by saying he was a waste of time. I was only feeding off of her negative energy. You know I'm a lib. What can I say. HaHa.

Location hidden

#4459 Mar 5, 2013
glorya wrote:
<quoted text> Good post! As in a massive exodus, I agree.
NOW where is all that Christian love?????? Sheesh...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4460 Mar 5, 2013
Loved a quote from Mary Matalin when talking about Democrat scare tactics and the sequester, their "sky is falling" pronouncements are "predicated on the presumptive ignorance of the american people." So very sad and so very true, just look at the election results.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#4461 Mar 5, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
How RUDE!!! OMG. I'm apalled.
Anonymous

Covington, GA

#4462 Mar 5, 2013
Now get off my a$$, cause I got on your a$$. And have a great evening. Goodnight. Will have my assistant to check for more scolding posts and he will reply promptly, first thing sometime tomorrow. :D
observing nowheresville

United States

#4463 Mar 5, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Great isn't it? LOL.
Oh my how they do take themselves sooooo seriously……… too much….. LMGDAOx2

Location hidden

#4464 Mar 5, 2013
glorya wrote:
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. You & Synergy.
Just dont make me call you out when you are so quick to judge others. Yes, it happens a lot. Right here on this forum... We is blind and sometimes we see...author unknown
Hey! You can call me out anytime and you will GET as good as you GIVE. Make no mistake about that. If you can't see the error of your own judgemental ways, you need to tighten up on your game. Perhaps you didn't read the post that was posted to me first when I responded about my life. At any rate, before you start calling people out, perhaps you should give some consideration to what you are going to post. This is a tough crowd and you won't get away with ANYTHING. I have the "scars" to prove it. So does everyone else.

BTW, there are religious threads where you can pound people over the head. Go there call people out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blackshear Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Blackshear, GA (Feb '11) 19 hr joe dixon 18
city blackshear police Sat randywalker 1
Medicine Cabinet (Alma) Sat Purple Haze 11
Walmart coming to Alma...... (May '14) Fri Farrell Landon 41
peachs tax preparation (Feb '11) Dec 19 Farrell Landon 4
Satilla Dec 18 appreciative 6
horrible healthcare Dec 18 Farrell Landon 3
Blackshear Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Blackshear People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Blackshear News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Blackshear

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:00 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:00PM
Panthers-Falcons tie would deliver division title to Carolina, in unusual way
ESPN 3:24 PM
Falcons WRs to CB Lewis: Back up trash talk
Bleacher Report 3:58 PM
Is This End of the Line for Brees in NOLA?
Bleacher Report 6:22 PM
Can NFC South Winner Steal Playoff Win?
NFL 8:59 PM
Falcons' turnaround sends them to brink of playoffs