Man rapes 14-year-old in backseat while woman drives them around

A man raped a teenage girl in the back seat of a car while another woman drove them around the Portal area, investigators said. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
say789

Jonesboro, AR

#21 Dec 5, 2011
it is annoying when people go on forums and start talking about their version of justice which is to kill and castarte , hang, poison, stab or shoot people. Thank god we let the courts decide peoples fates and not the public, because all you idiots want is to watch blood get spilled.
susan johnston

Statesboro, GA

#22 Nov 22, 2012
Eagle1982 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so embarrassed to be white when the low-brow, white trash comes out to play. It's sad that morons like you get all of labeled racist rednecks. What these people did is disgusting, hate them for that, NOT the color of their skin.
good comment; i am never embarassed to be white; however, i know what you meant. i am embarassed for the white person who made the comment and for the black person who commented back. this was not a black/white thing, which haters immed go to. they love to paint isolated incidents as indicative of all of society (if it fits their agenda), but fail to see the good all around. that said, there IS way too much black man on white girl crime statistically. it simply has to be dealt with individually as there is also an abundance of good black men in our country, including our President. color gets way too much press overall.
susan johnston

Statesboro, GA

#23 Nov 22, 2012
say789 wrote:
it is annoying when people go on forums and start talking about their version of justice which is to kill and castarte , hang, poison, stab or shoot people. Thank god we let the courts decide peoples fates and not the public, because all you idiots want is to watch blood get spilled.
loll...agreed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blackshear Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waycross Jukebox (Jul '12) 13 hr Musikologist 14
HIgh-profile murder cases on trial in 2009 (Feb '09) 15 hr Becky 3
Ware County deputies find more than 50 pounds o... 23 hr Django Freeman 1
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Wed J f k 5
Newberry Bond Hearing - Alma Times Nov 4 Dec 22 Ole Almer 94
horrible healthcare Dec 22 Thoughts 5
Motel 6 Dec 22 your in good hands 2
Blackshear Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web