Man rapes 14-year-old in backseat while woman drives them around

Full story: Statesboro Herald

A man raped a teenage girl in the back seat of a car while another woman drove them around the Portal area, investigators said.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 23 of23
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
say789

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2011

it is annoying when people go on forums and start talking about their version of justice which is to kill and castarte , hang, poison, stab or shoot people. Thank god we let the courts decide peoples fates and not the public, because all you idiots want is to watch blood get spilled.
susan johnston

Statesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Eagle1982 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so embarrassed to be white when the low-brow, white trash comes out to play. It's sad that morons like you get all of labeled racist rednecks. What these people did is disgusting, hate them for that, NOT the color of their skin.
good comment; i am never embarassed to be white; however, i know what you meant. i am embarassed for the white person who made the comment and for the black person who commented back. this was not a black/white thing, which haters immed go to. they love to paint isolated incidents as indicative of all of society (if it fits their agenda), but fail to see the good all around. that said, there IS way too much black man on white girl crime statistically. it simply has to be dealt with individually as there is also an abundance of good black men in our country, including our President. color gets way too much press overall.
susan johnston

Statesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

say789 wrote:
it is annoying when people go on forums and start talking about their version of justice which is to kill and castarte , hang, poison, stab or shoot people. Thank god we let the courts decide peoples fates and not the public, because all you idiots want is to watch blood get spilled.
loll...agreed

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 23 of23
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Blackshear Discussions

Search the Blackshear Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr big picture 39,280
roscoe sears and renee tanner?????????/ 3 hr rhonda 10
food Tue citizen 1
Bacon Co Hospital ER Tue Harold 26
wolves in the church Tue praying 32
Mrs.Sermons Tue praying 1
Fire men and the Ambulance drivers Tue grammar101 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Blackshear Jobs

•••