First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Barry

Orlando, FL

#61 Oct 5, 2012
You can't even get people to move to waycross, so why would you think a terrorist would go there? Enjoy your new courthouse. What is the real deal with this town? Was thinking about moving there.
wayxfreeman

Waycross, GA

#62 Oct 20, 2012
the skatepark will make this place enjoyable. cops need to let people live though.
Max Bushkin

Hollywood, FL

#63 Mar 1, 2013
If I could I will move to your great town, everything was better 30 years ago!
well_

Fitzgerald, GA

#64 Mar 4, 2013
I don't live in waycross anymore but I do visit alot and I can tell you......y'all people need to learn how to drive. You people don't know if y'all wanna stop or go. And lord forbid Sundays are the worse.
Wolf Pit Milf Pounder

Washington, DC

#65 Mar 12, 2013
I pound some serious waycross ho'"s when i be there... jameson inn baby.....pound town
Wolf Pit Milf Pounder

Washington, DC

#66 Mar 12, 2013
well_ wrote:
I don't live in waycross anymore but I do visit alot and I can tell you......y'all people need to learn how to drive. You people don't know if y'all wanna stop or go. And lord forbid Sundays are the worse.
I drive some ho's into the headboards at the hotel....make em blow out like an ole log truck tire
Carol

Jesup, GA

#67 Apr 21, 2013
Worse place to live in that I have ever lived in! People are rude and unfriendly and clannish! Those in charge of the town seem to not want any progress. They are decades impaired!
buk

Anniston, AL

#68 May 9, 2014
I've lived here since 75 and i had to time travel to get here also
big john

Youngstown, FL

#69 May 9, 2014
to tuvokloski,,,,,get out of town! you will never leave Waycross,,,,,sucking up on her social security.get a job,,,,,,at least pay for the good air you are breathing.do you still reside near flukers funeral home?
Sherrie

Valdosta, GA

#70 May 14, 2014
cdot wrote:
I have lived in Waycross 7 years now and I love it. We moved here from Douglas and it's 100% better here.
I love Waycross. The hospital is great & the Waycross Police Department are competent & display courtesy when they come in contact with us ( seatbelt violation, Officer Brown was kind ). Waycross theater is safe & clean. Wongs is wonderful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blackshear Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why dose Stacie Turner keep doing Ronnie Kirkla... 5 hr tight grip 15
Newberry Bail Date 10 hr Ron 8
Review: Clough Pecan Co Tue SClough 1
Blueberry Plantation and Inn (Dec '11) Oct 20 Mezzoe 40
Blackshear Food Pantry Aug '14 amelia30458 1
Restaurant in Blackshear Jul '14 Sidney22 1
Cheyenne McDuffie May '14 curiouscat 1
Blackshear Dating
Find my Match

Blackshear Jobs