relic

Mcdonough, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Today I heard a tale about a plane crash back 20+ years ago. Was said to have come in from miami loaded with cocaine and landed on the stuart bridge out 4th st extension. Said he took off headed towards broxton and was shot down and the plane crashed in the woods between the stuart bridge and reedy lake on the hurricane creek. Russel tanner was sherriff at the time. Is this story true? Does anyone know anything about this? I've never heard this tale before.
dowhat

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

There was one in that area around 82 ~ 83
You could see it from the roar.
I "thought" it was nj...but it has been years.
the plane was on the right just past the brick house
But yes to your question
I lived past stewart bridge and seen the plane myself.
drugs..I don't recall that
But that is the time frame soo maybe the year wil help research it
alma native

Bonaire, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

I have lived out 4th st for many yrs and i had heard the same story that it was loaded with drugs and had crashed they maybe some truth to it idk u mite can go to the library and look it up.
relic

Mcdonough, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

I had 3 ppl say last night they had heard about it. Just trying to see of there's any truth to it. Id like to go to the site to check it out if it really happened
Hannah

Alma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Yes, plane crash and suitcases of money. Some money "walked" off while a little was confiscated. We have had several drug planes to go down. One pilot was walking to town, dressed in a tropical shirt, shorts, and sandals after he went down in his plane . A farmer picked him up , supposedly to take him to a phone, yet the farmer took him to the sheriff. He stayed in our local jail for a LONG time. He jokingly called himself, "Dr. Davis."
relic

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

I gotta figure out exactly where it went down. Wonder where I could find coordinances for plane crashes
dowhat

Pisgah Forest, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

relic wrote:
I gotta figure out exactly where it went down. Wonder where I could find coordinances for plane crashes
Going down 4th st ext..(.hand book keeping road on left...) after u pass hand rd there is a red brk house on the right...beside the house is (was) a fenced in area. In that area the ground slops down ..as does the highway before stwart bridge.
In the fenced area ..down the slop area is where the plane crashed.
The home owners may let u wander the field.
relic

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Thats Clarice Cotherns house. Ill def go talk to her about it.
dowhat

Verbena, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Yes that's it...its been a few years. Id forgotten the name but your right.
Let us know if you get to wonder the field and what you found
relic

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Yeah I sure will thanks!
Farrell Landon

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

relic wrote:
Yeah I sure will thanks!
Wander if u found anything!!!??????
maybe

Alma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

several weeks ago while looking the the times i came across an old picture of the front page of the times back in the mid 80's. there was an article of a plane that went down shortly after it had refueled in appling county. the paper stated that two people were killed and that they had found a large sum of money. could this be what youre talking about??
Farrell Landon

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

maybe wrote:
several weeks ago while looking the the times i came across an old picture of the front page of the times back in the mid 80's. there was an article of a plane that went down shortly after it had refueled in appling county. the paper stated that two people were killed and that they had found a large sum of money. could this be what youre talking about??
Thats it!!!!! They find weed too???!!
Jack Rabbit

Nicholls, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

maybe wrote:
That happen in Baxley lots of money law involved.
Jack Rabbit

Nicholls, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

That happen in Baxley at air port lots of money Red Carter involved.
Farrell Landon

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Jack Rabbit wrote:
That happen in Baxley at air port lots of money Red Carter involved.
What hAppENd was they was flyin ovee and seen my nailin this ole girl in the back yard and they got so excited the dayumn crashed right next to us. Was okay cause i dudnt stop i kept drinkin pbr and poundun ole girl

On a second note i just blew air outta,my bhole so violent that i think i may have torn my bhole. Its gaping like a 90 year old catfish gaspin for air on land.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Blackshear Discussions

Search the Blackshear Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr Aggie23 47,536
Hate 11 hr Praying 2
Lotto Winner 20 hr What a joke 19
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Wed Paris 2,036
rental Wed renter 3
full or part time Tue not born in Alma 13
Amy Gillard Jul 8 Farrell Landon 26
•••
•••
•••
•••

Blackshear Jobs

•••