Waycross woman charged with stealing ...

Waycross woman charged with stealing $1.25 million from company

There are 38 comments on the The Florida Times-Union story from Jun 23, 2009, titled Waycross woman charged with stealing $1.25 million from company. In it, The Florida Times-Union reports that:

A Waycross woman accused of stealing at least $1.25 million from her former employer remained jailed Monday as Sheriffa TMs Office detectives from two counties continue investigating the case.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Florida Times-Union.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cibolo

Pinson, AL

#21 Jul 29, 2009
pops wrote:
You took your fiance to Fernandina to the atlantic when you could have gone to the gulf you should never call any one names.
FYI Numbnutts i have a timeshare in Fernandina,typical cracker,u run your mouths without one iota of intelligence to back it up .
ashley

Baxley, GA

#22 Jul 30, 2009
i think people need to mind their own busniess.
cibolo

Pinson, AL

#23 Jul 30, 2009
ashley wrote:
i think people need to mind their own busniess.
Ashley,did u use to work at Bway in Homerville?
Wayne Groover

Waterford, MI

#24 Aug 1, 2009
cswain wrote:
It is getting worse in the world, I don't have very many neighbors left that don't steal for their drug habits.
Or murder people over dope.....
Wayne Groover

Waterford, MI

#25 Aug 1, 2009
cibolo wrote:
<quoted text>U could not be more wrong,i was born in Savannah,my mom is from Northern Alabama and my dad from east Texas,i simply consider Waycross one of the worst places in the U.S. to live and most of its people whitetrash inbred morons.
If you think Waycross is bad you outta go to Brantley County....everybody there smells like CSSWAIN
ashley

United States

#26 Aug 2, 2009
no i didn't use to work at b-way....who are you?
cibolo

Pinson, AL

#27 Aug 3, 2009
ashley wrote:
no i didn't use to work at b-way....who are you?
There was a Ashley from Blackshear that worked at the Bway Homerville plant in 2006,laziest white girl in Ga.,trailer trash scumbag who looked like she was dying of aids.
cibolo

Pinson, AL

#28 Aug 3, 2009
Wayne Groover wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think Waycross is bad you outta go to Brantley County....everybody there smells like CSSWAIN
My only dealings with Brantley was driving thru it to get my ass to Fl.,on my off days to get away from Waycrapp.

“Avon Representative of Waycros”

Since: Oct 08

Waycross, GA

#29 Aug 9, 2009
Wayne Groover wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't know me so keep ur mouth shut
Brenda

Alma, GA

#30 Sep 24, 2009
What a ugly comment to say everyone in Waycross is trashy guess you much live in a glass house. It take one to know one so your comments say volume about you..lol
cibolo

Pinson, AL

#31 Sep 28, 2009
Brenda wrote:
What a ugly comment to say everyone in Waycross is trashy guess you much live in a glass house. It take one to know one so your comments say volume about you..lol
U are right,i should of added that as bad as Waycross is Blackshear is a far worse Whitetrash hellhole too live in,happy now LOL!!!
rjw

Blackshear, GA

#33 Jan 16, 2011
cibolo wrote:
Waycross is full of whitetrash slimeballs like this woman.
Have they got all the theves out the court house yet they sure have arested a lot of women from the city hall and court house but it don't get talked about like and outside person.
Joby Kanoby

Titusville, FL

#34 Jan 17, 2011
I found two things funny about this post..
1)"all the folks saying people make mistakes and why don't others mind their own business".. Do what I ask? For those that feel we shouldn't judge and that folks make mistakes, I'd love to see how you felt if this person and and a child molester, murder, or a person straight outta prison moved in right next to ya. Sounds like you folks may know this theif, and a theif is a theif.

Cibolo- If waycross sucks so damn bad, why are still hanging round the Waycross forum? HEHE.. I've lived in a few placed I hated, and I NEVER looked back, and I certainly don't poke around forums for those cities.. You too funny, or pathetic rather.
Clutch

Savannah, GA

#35 Feb 9, 2011
Joby Kanoby wrote:
I found two things funny about this post..
1)"all the folks saying people make mistakes and why don't others mind their own business".. Do what I ask? For those that feel we shouldn't judge and that folks make mistakes, I'd love to see how you felt if this person and and a child molester, murder, or a person straight outta prison moved in right next to ya. Sounds like you folks may know this theif, and a theif is a theif.
Cibolo- If waycross sucks so damn bad, why are still hanging round the Waycross forum? HEHE.. I've lived in a few placed I hated, and I NEVER looked back, and I certainly don't poke around forums for those cities.. You too funny, or pathetic rather.
Why your at it, why don't you tell us what penis tastes like?
Yeller Jacket

United States

#36 Feb 10, 2011
Clutch:

Cibolo bad
Joby Good:

Just an FYI my friend:
Don't make me go to the root doctor in
Hallspur: Heard he had some fresh black cat bone mojo w/a black candle blessing:
Farrel Landon

Savannah, GA

#37 Feb 24, 2011
pops wrote:
You took your fiance to Fernandina to the atlantic when you could have gone to the gulf you should never call any one names.
Hey Pop's....you still live in Douglas? I didn't know they had internet over there. Even if they did have internet, you stupid red neck inbred fu**s are too busy playing tallywhacker sword fights and blowing your marijuana cop growing buddies to use it.
Dalton Strickland

Newnan, GA

#38 Jul 16, 2015
Howbout i come smack yall narcissistic mofos In The Mouth fot Talkin Bout My Mama...she Is an Amazingly Good Person So stop Hatin She Wouldnt Get Online An Talk Shit About You...but Thats What Im For..mind ya Gd Buiseness Before The Buisness Minds You...and Jus Cause Somebody Does Drugs Doesnt Make Them A Bad Person U Cant Handle how Life Really Is Round Here then Get Out The South. The Only Whitetrash Is Ppl That Cant Seem To Mind Their Own..
lil mad black boi

Douglas, GA

#39 Aug 10, 2015
the shittyidiot that was posting from burmingham is nothing but a racist POS, and I hope he meets some nice cops after strong arming some blunts from a liquor store. Make yourself famous little mad black boi! I cheer each time I see another one bite the dust.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blackshear Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Explosion in blackshear or Waycross? Tue Explosion 1
Wreck in Alma (Feb '16) Mar 25 Farrell Landon 20
Cherokee Heights... Why is everyone selling? (Jun '11) Mar 24 Tolerman 19
Mr. Kara Cole (Aug '12) Mar 24 Tolerman 10
Dr. Deen (Dec '15) Mar 24 Rhonda B 44
misty carter??? Mar 15 1k_MyWay79 3
News Some recent Canton mugshots (Nov '10) Jan '17 Alex 3

Blackshear Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance