Waycross woman charged with stealing $1.25 million from company

Jun 23, 2009 Full story: The Florida Times-Union 36

A Waycross woman accused of stealing at least $1.25 million from her former employer remained jailed Monday as Sheriffa TMs Office detectives from two counties continue investigating the case.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mz 2 cute

United States

#1 Jun 24, 2009
Well i think that people need to mind their own business. And people makes mistakes dont act like nobbody in yall family have never done anything wrong.

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#2 Jun 28, 2009
Mistake this was no mistake..LOL (first mistake)
1.(she is accused of stealing the money by forging the owner’s name on checks, cashing them and depositing the money into her personal bank account) Boy she was real smart on this one!

2.Ware County Sheriff’s Office detectives have charged Coombs with possession of methamphetamine and possession of marijuana. As part of the drug probe. Yep then going out and getting DOPE..Yep she was just making one mistake after anther...

“Avon Representative of Waycros”

Since: Oct 08

Waycross, GA

#3 Jun 29, 2009
It is getting worse in the world, I don't have very many neighbors left that don't steal for their drug habits.

Location hidden

#4 Jun 30, 2009
cswain wrote:
It is getting worse in the world, I don't have very many neighbors left that don't steal for their drug habits.
I fear it will only get worse before getting better. Jobs are gone, no hope of anymore coming, people are stealing more and there are guns in use ever weekend. I fear that soon it will get way out of hand. The change has come.. Country's are not accepting the US Dollar now days and before we know it will be only good as toliet paper,

I still believe this is the best country in the world and I will stand my ground in the end no matter what..One day things will get better. Keep the faith.
Mz 2 cute

United States

#5 Jul 1, 2009
Well you live and you learn. Everybody messes up in life. some just worse than others. So everybody just needs to not judge others. Yea she shouldn't have took the money but it is none of nobody business to judge her.
just to funny

Waycross, GA

#6 Jul 2, 2009
well ur right people do make mistakes but she shouldnt of been stealing from her job. what is it she wasnt making enough in the drug business to support her lifestyle and make payments on that new dodge charger she was driving.she shouldnt of been taking money that wasnt hers then maybe the other employees might of had a chance for a raise.she should of know it was going to catch up with her cuz.and in my opinion they should throw the book at her.

Location hidden

#7 Jul 2, 2009
Mz 2 cute wrote:
Well you live and you learn. Everybody messes up in life. some just worse than others. So everybody just needs to not judge others. Yea she shouldn't have took the money but it is none of nobody business to judge her.
She will be judged by 12 in court. Then By God..Let me see what does he say?( Thou shall not steal)

Your right no one is perfect, But when you steall from the hand that feeds you that is bad. I do not think she will ever get anther job after she gets outof jail.. This will follow her forever.
cibolo

Birmingham, AL

#8 Jul 2, 2009
Waycross is full of whitetrash slimeballs like this woman.

Location hidden

#9 Jul 2, 2009
cibolo wrote:
Waycross is full of whitetrash slimeballs like this woman.
And you have a lot to talk about! You being from Birmingham, AL, which is not to impressive to me,I know about Birmingham, AL. I used to go and threw your town everyweek.. Man talk about a trashy town!! I know our town is not perfect, But I would rather live here than Birmingham.
cibolo

Birmingham, AL

#10 Jul 3, 2009
Tuvok wrote:
<quoted text>And you have a lot to talk about! You being from Birmingham, AL, which is not to impressive to me,I know about Birmingham, AL. I used to go and threw your town everyweek.. Man talk about a trashy town!! I know our town is not perfect, But I would rather live here than Birmingham.
I agree with u 100% about Birmingham being trashy slick but i live in a wealthy neighborhood south of Bham called Mountain Brook,i lived in Waycrapp for 2 years and i considered it the worst shithole in Ga.with some of the dumbest whitetrash scumbags in the south

Location hidden

#11 Jul 3, 2009
cibolo wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with u 100% about Birmingham being trashy slick but i live in a wealthy neighborhood south of Bham called Mountain Brook,i lived in Waycrapp for 2 years and i considered it the worst shithole in Ga.with some of the dumbest whitetrash scumbags in the south
Well if you are happy being there then I am happy you are there and not here..because I have feeling that if understand you life it is always greener on the othere side of the hill until you get there, I have lived all over the world most of my life, Home is and where and what you make of it..If you do not like where you are then move..But into days times most towns are the same just bigger with more crime in it..
cibolo

Birmingham, AL

#12 Jul 3, 2009
Tuvok wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you are happy being there then I am happy you are there and not here..because I have feeling that if understand you life it is always greener on the othere side of the hill until you get there, I have lived all over the world most of my life, Home is and where and what you make of it..If you do not like where you are then move..But into days times most towns are the same just bigger with more crime in it..
I was a Air Force brat who lived in places u could not find on a map,Waycross to me was by far the most disgusting,filthy,ugly hellhole on earth,the inbred,ignorant whitetrash who live there made it even more of a ordeal,the whole damn godforsaken place should sink into the Okeefeenoke swamp,the world would be a better place.

Waycross, GA

#13 Jul 3, 2009
cibolo wrote:
<quoted text>I was a Air Force brat who lived in places u could not find on a map,Waycross to me was by far the most disgusting,filthy,ugly hellhole on earth,the inbred,ignorant whitetrash who live there made it even more of a ordeal,the whole damn godforsaken place should sink into the Okeefeenoke swamp,the world would be a better place.
Okay I agree it's not perfect here but come on it's not that bad here, all of my family and friends live here and they are not trashy.
Mz 2 cute

United States

#14 Jul 4, 2009
well i think that whoever you are from alabama you need to think before you speak. no not everybody in waycross is trash. some people may take it offensive. i don't because your probably got low self esteem and have nuthing else to do than run you mouth.
cibolo

Birmingham, AL

#15 Jul 6, 2009
Mz 2 cute wrote:
well i think that whoever you are from alabama you need to think before you speak. no not everybody in waycross is trash. some people may take it offensive. i don't because your probably got low self esteem and have nuthing else to do than run you mouth.
To hell with your typical ignorant cracker ramblings,Waycross pure and simple is a ugly,third world country type city and while im certain there are some decent people there i came across way too many pathetic,greedy,lazy rednecks who acted like they had been brain dead since birth.

Waycross, GA

#16 Jul 7, 2009
cibolo wrote:
<quoted text>To hell with your typical ignorant cracker ramblings,Waycross pure and simple is a ugly,third world country type city and while im certain there are some decent people there i came across way too many pathetic,greedy,lazy rednecks who acted like they had been brain dead since birth.
there is nothing wrong with rednecks, some of them are the nicest down to earth people you will ever meet. with you using the word cracker i am assuming now you are an ignorant racist.
cibolo

Birmingham, AL

#17 Jul 7, 2009
cswain wrote:
<quoted text>
there is nothing wrong with rednecks, some of them are the nicest down to earth people you will ever meet. with you using the word cracker i am assuming now you are an ignorant racist.
U could not be more wrong,i was born in Savannah,my mom is from Northern Alabama and my dad from east Texas,i simply consider Waycross one of the worst places in the U.S. to live and most of its people whitetrash inbred morons.

Waycross, GA

#18 Jul 7, 2009
cibolo wrote:
<quoted text>U could not be more wrong,i was born in Savannah,my mom is from Northern Alabama and my dad from east Texas,i simply consider Waycross one of the worst places in the U.S. to live and most of its people whitetrash inbred morons.
Well I don't know very many of the people you are talking but then again I don't know you.
cibolo

Birmingham, AL

#19 Jul 13, 2009
cswain wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I don't know very many of the people you are talking but then again I don't know you.
Had to drive thru Waycrapp last week,(I was taking my fiance to Fernandina Beach for a vacation),the place looks even more disgusting than when i had last seen it 2 years ago.
pops

Gainesville, GA

#20 Jul 28, 2009
You took your fiance to Fernandina to the atlantic when you could have gone to the gulf you should never call any one names.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blackshear Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
city blackshear police 6 hr randywalker 1
Medicine Cabinet (Alma) 17 hr Purple Haze 11
Walmart coming to Alma...... (May '14) Fri Farrell Landon 41
peachs tax preparation (Feb '11) Fri Farrell Landon 4
Satilla Dec 18 appreciative 6
horrible healthcare Dec 18 Farrell Landon 3
Newberry Bond Hearing - Alma Times Nov 4 Dec 17 BettyLou4You 93
Blackshear Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Blackshear People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Blackshear News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Blackshear

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:39 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:39PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 6:53 AM
Julio Jones' availability hinges on pre-game workout, again
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
Bleacher Report 9:45 AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Saints
Bleacher Report10:16 AM
Complete Preview for Saints vs. Falcons