Review: Tomoda Matthew T DDS

Posted in the Blacksburg Forum

Meredith

Roanoke, VA

#1 Feb 27, 2013
I went to see Dr. Tomoda for an exam on a filling I had done at Dr. Cook's office. The tooth had been hurting for a while and didn't look right. Dr. Tomoda took an x-ray and everything seemed to be going okay, until he began to use a curing light to look for a crack in my tooth. The curing light was very hot, he was holding it right on the filling which he said was defective and it hurt a lot. I said "Owwww" very loudly, he didn't stop and I continued to scream... He then took the curing light and held it directly in front of my right eye, within inches of my eye, for a good 6-7 seconds. I was not wearing protective glasses although he was. Later in the reception area I mentioned my concerns about the light causing blindness and he and the secretaries all laughed about it and he said he didn't think I would go blind. I have not been to that office since.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blacksburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donna-Lucinda Addair Thu yep 1
Free Fat mike Wed campbell 1
new in town Dec 16 Dollar tree 2
hookers Dec 10 hello 3
how come so many violent psycoes in this area? (Feb '11) Dec 5 Wow 5
Elyssa's (Jun '13) Dec 5 curious 7
Ashlee G Dec 4 WelcomeToGoodBurger 1
Blacksburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web