Gun used in Virginia Tech slaying legally bought

Dec 13, 2011 Full story: NorthJersey.com 26

RICHMOND, Va. - Virginia State Police say the man who fatally ambushed a Virginia Tech police officer had legally purchased the .40-caliber handgun used in the shooting.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#1 Dec 13, 2011
And?

“68 65 6c 6c 6f”

Since: Mar 11

Mechanicsville, VA

#2 Dec 14, 2011
va_tazdad wrote:
And?
its the same old debate that was settled in 1788 about our rights to own and bear arms. Anytime a gun is used some of the people feel an overwhelming desire try and curb our rights under the US Constitution. In other words nothing new here.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#3 Dec 14, 2011
buzzfriendly wrote:
<quoted text>
its the same old debate that was settled in 1788 about our rights to own and bear arms. Anytime a gun is used some of the people feel an overwhelming desire try and curb our rights under the US Constitution. In other words nothing new here.
I was scrolling through the radio dial on SIRIUS last night and happened across Anderson Cooper interviewing Democratic Congressman Hank Johnson about the investigation into "fast and furious" and how the government gave "assault rifles" to the mexican nationals in the illegal drug trade and Hank Johnson said that it was attrocious that the people can buy guns at gun shows without a background check, LOL. What a terrible sidestepping answer to a question about corrution in government and the government's attempt to cover it up! LOL, this dude Johnson sounds insane.
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

#4 Dec 14, 2011
buzzfriendly wrote:
<quoted text>
Curb your rights? Hell man, if it was a right then convicted criminals should be given back theirs. Guns will end up in anyones hand for the right price.

Richmond, VA

#5 Dec 14, 2011
buzzfriendly wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, too many idiots like the clone don't have a clue what the Constitution says or what their rights are.

They are dumb enough to believe what the Democraps spew.
Crazy Rules

Richmond, VA

#6 Dec 15, 2011
Legal purchase? Darn it! Chance blown for another law for criminals to laugh at!
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

#7 Dec 15, 2011
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, too many idiots like the clone don't have a clue what the Constitution says or what their rights are.
They are dumb enough to believe what the Democraps spew.
Does the constitution give you the right to marry anything? Its a matter of how you interpret what the founding fathers were thinking at the time. Alls well if you follow Gods instructions on how to govern your life. Secular humanism is for those who choose to be governed by self will. Such a failure when tested.

Midlothian, VA

#8 Dec 15, 2011
Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the constitution give you the right to marry anything? Its a matter of how you interpret what the founding fathers were thinking at the time. Alls well if you follow Gods instructions on how to govern your life. Secular humanism is for those who choose to be governed by self will. Such a failure when tested.
LOL Perfect example of what I was talking about. Thanks clone for proving me right.

Thump that bible some more nothead. You might find a few idiot Dumbocraps to listen.
Honestly

San Jose, CA

#9 Dec 15, 2011
Another worthless cave n!@@er with a gun going on a rampage, just like the mayonnaise monkey Jared Loughner who killed six in Arizona. White on white violence. These people say non whites are more violent, really???
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

#10 Dec 15, 2011
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Perfect example of what I was talking about. Thanks clone for proving me right.
Thump that bible some more nothead. You might find a few idiot Dumbocraps to listen.
Hey raymond, you are the perfect example of someone who has humanistic self-governing standards. No wonder you have hizzy fits when the Word of God is mentioned. You and Ron Paul are secular humanists and eternal atheists. Doomed LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#11 Dec 15, 2011
Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the constitution give you the right to marry anything?
The constitution doesn't "give" rights.

Richmond, VA

#12 Dec 15, 2011
Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey raymond, you are the perfect example of someone who has humanistic self-governing standards. No wonder you have hizzy fits when the Word of God is mentioned. You and Ron Paul are secular humanists and eternal atheists. Doomed LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!
You replied to me nothead, not your boyfriend raymond.

I have no problem with "the word of God". I do have a problem when an idiot like YOU thumps a bible. You probably stole it while servicing a “john” in a Motel 6 and obviously don't have a clue what it says. Go back to your goats and Koran!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#13 Dec 15, 2011
"Hammer used in slaying legally bought."
"Kitchen knife used in slaying legally bought."
"Bowling ball used in slaying legally bought."
"Vehicle used in slaying legally bought."
"Pencil used in slaying legally bought."
"Electricity used in slaying legally bought."
"Drano(r) used in slaying legally bought."

How about at least:
"Gun illegally used in Virginia Tech slaying bought legally."

“68 65 6c 6c 6f”

Since: Mar 11

Mechanicsville, VA

#14 Dec 16, 2011
Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
"humanistic self-governing standards"?

And where would we be without those standards? In reality those standards are what sets humans apart from animals. Are you only good becuase a law or government sets a penalty if you decide to eat your own off-spring? Is the only thing that keeps you from murder or rape is a law? Did your parents not teach you not to eat to much or borrow money you can't pay back. These are but a small example of humanistic self-governing standards. You are a prime example of what happens when a parents fails there job at teaching these valuable life long lessons. I suspect you continue to exist to remind the rest of the reasonable world what happens when idiots breed and your picture should be on condom rappers as a reminder of what can happen if you don't exercise humanistic self-governing standards with respect to promiscuous sexual behavior.

Since: Oct 11

Hayes, VA

#15 Dec 16, 2011
Pat_Riot wrote:
"Hammer used in slaying legally bought."
"Kitchen knife used in slaying legally bought."
"Bowling ball used in slaying legally bought."
"Vehicle used in slaying legally bought."
"Pencil used in slaying legally bought."
"Electricity used in slaying legally bought."
"Drano(r) used in slaying legally bought."
How about at least:
"Gun illegally used in Virginia Tech slaying bought legally."
So true. I've always wondered why Libs never seem concerned with any other murder weapon than a gun. I was watching Clue recently, and when all the guests receive their different murder weapons as gifts, I was thinking "All these weapons, and the gun is the only one that's evil.....?" In modern society, the guest who used the gun would be the only one convicted in the court of public opinion.

Midlothian, VA

#16 Dec 16, 2011
buzzfriendly wrote:
<quoted text>
And where would we be without those standards? In reality those standards are what sets humans apart from animals. Are you only good becuase a law or government sets a penalty if you decide to eat your own off-spring? Is the only thing that keeps you from murder or rape is a law? Did your parents not teach you not to eat to much or borrow money you can't pay back. These are but a small example of humanistic self-governing standards. You are a prime example of what happens when a parents fails there job at teaching these valuable life long lessons. I suspect you continue to exist to remind the rest of the reasonable world what happens when idiots breed and your picture should be on condom rappers as a reminder of what can happen if you don't exercise humanistic self-governing standards with respect to promiscuous sexual behavior.
LOL You are the MAN Buzz.

nothead has the IQ of a rock and is about as useful.

It will take her 2 hours to look up all the words over 4 letters long.
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

#17 Dec 16, 2011
buzzfriendly wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, but you failed miserably in trying to understand my comment. Its too deep for your pea-brain to comprehend. Get back to your hog calling chores.
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

#18 Dec 16, 2011
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>The constitution doesn't "give" rights.
What does it give?
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

#19 Dec 16, 2011
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
You replied to me nothead, not your boyfriend raymond.
I have no problem with "the word of God". I do have a problem when an idiot like YOU thumps a bible. You probably stole it while servicing a “john” in a Motel 6 and obviously don't have a clue what it says. Go back to your goats and Koran!
Oh mr. raymond it is you and you all by yourself. Theres no one like you robert. Such a protective name when hiding out from your enemies. The drug lords will catch you one day. Opps, did i let a little secret out!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#20 Dec 17, 2011
Your Greasy Greasy Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
... I was watching Clue recently,....
... was someone holding a gun to your head?
;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blacksburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny's in Christiansburg (Oct '13) 16 hr Eww 9
Kratom Mon Doll 3
Kratom Jan 23 Doll 1
Any Body no Timothy McCoy aka Junior (Dec '10) Jan 23 countryswag 2
frankie yates snitchin (Apr '11) Jan 19 Roger Kendall Hut... 9
Suboxone Forum (Jan '13) Jan 16 Shadow90 41
relaxing house spa Jan 14 lonely welder 1
Blacksburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web