Obama Seen in Poll as Steadier Than R...

Obama Seen in Poll as Steadier Than Romney in Handling Mideast

There are 5 comments on the Bloomberg story from Sep 26, 2012, titled Obama Seen in Poll as Steadier Than Romney in Handling Mideast. In it, Bloomberg reports that:

Americans have more confidence in President Barack Obama to deal with a crisis in the Middle East than they do Republican Mitt Romney , though they are losing faith in the president's handling of terrorism.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bloomberg.

Quadratic Equation

Johnson City, TN

#1 Sep 30, 2012
Obama must be president to save the nation.....romeny Ryan will be the nail
I bang Laura

Gaithersburg, MD

#2 Oct 2, 2012
That is complete bullshite. Obama has proven to be weak and feckless. The only polls that matter are the polls on Nov. 6th.
NOVEMBER IS COMING
I bang Laura

Gaithersburg, MD

#3 Oct 2, 2012
Anyone still supporting Oblamer at this point in our demise is part of the problem. Kill Oblamer voters on site to save our republic
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#4 Oct 2, 2012
Obama has far more foreign policy experience than Romney and Ryan combined. They know nothing about foreign policies.
Ex VA Res

Roanoke, VA

#5 Nov 8, 2012
I bang Laura wrote:
Anyone still supporting Oblamer at this point in our demise is part of the problem. Kill Oblamer voters on site to save our republic
I have reported you to Topix and another, better place---
When some people knock on your door, interview and assess you, don't plead ignorance. We know you are ignorant, but what I mean is, in matters of security, "not knowing" or "not meaning" a threat to someone's life is no defense. The complaint will go on your record, and you will be remembered forever after but not in a good way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blacksburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany lester Wed Jolly 1
Any females interested in some cream pie fun? Tue curious 6
Elyssa's (Jun '13) May 22 curious 34
black dude two white girls (Jul '14) May 15 SMH 2
anyone? May 14 info 3
Gardner is next sheriff May 12 yes 2
collage May 5 user01 2
More from around the web

Blacksburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE