radford police and pulaski police dirty

radford police and pulaski police dirty

Posted in the Blacksburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Roanoke, VA

#1 May 31, 2012
The Federal Bureau of Investigations need to go into that area and look into the police departments this cant go on. I heard its getting very bad.
RadGirl

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Jun 7, 2012
Yeah it is, when mechanics can steal your car after they over charge you for work they never done in the first place and the police won't do anything to help you even though you have adequate proof of what's happened.
Don

United States

#3 Aug 7, 2012
Guess you two got busted.
Orange

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Aug 10, 2012
I know one cop in Pulaski was screwing a dispatcher and is now divorcing his wife.
Pulaski officer

United States

#5 Aug 10, 2012
Yes I did. Thats none of your business. Ive even screwed women ive pulled over. So be careful who you disrespect. Im an officer of the law. You need to show me respect
Orange wrote:
I know one cop in Pulaski was screwing a dispatcher and is now divorcing his wife.
Sadez

Aylett, VA

#6 Aug 21, 2012
Hahahahahahahaha. Better respect the "officer". What a joke!
Realuz

Christiansburg, VA

#7 Aug 22, 2012
Yeah, because if they didn't play hard ball with you then you would be free to steal what ever you could get away with.
Bryan

Pulaski, VA

#8 Aug 28, 2012
Pulaski cops are terrible. Read the news papers. There being busted one after another for all kinds of things. The most recent being a few months ago. This town cop was busted for stealing drugs then reselling them on the street out of his cop car. This is happening all the time in Pulaski. Also the pcpd is being suspended for a couple months and the state police are taking over for them. The corruption in this town unbelievable.
cop

Roanoke, VA

#9 Aug 30, 2012
this is horrible i heard they are taking the drugs themselves and using and selling!
Really

Pulaski, VA

#10 Sep 14, 2012
Bryan wrote:
Pulaski cops are terrible. Read the news papers. There being busted one after another for all kinds of things. The most recent being a few months ago. This town cop was busted for stealing drugs then reselling them on the street out of his cop car. This is happening all the time in Pulaski. Also the pcpd is being suspended for a couple months and the state police are taking over for them. The corruption in this town unbelievable.
A few months ago, that happened in 2009 and as far as I know that officer is the only one that has been arrested for anything. I also assume that pcpd stands for Pulaski County Police Department. There isn't such an organization.
Chuckles

Montvale, VA

#11 Sep 24, 2012
Is this supposed to be like some sort of surprise or something?
Losers

Alexandria, VA

#12 Jul 11, 2013
You people kill me. Discussions like this go on every where. People talk about how bad Radford is or Pulaski, christiansburg, Giles, Blacksburg. Doesn't matter what happens, you hate cops and thats all there is to it. Get a job.
Anonymous

Christiansburg, VA

#13 Jul 11, 2013
What do you expect for Pulaski? I can't speak for Radford, but my experience with the Christiansburg Police Department has always been good. The CPD officers have always been professional, understanding, and act like they actually care about our community.
disgusted

Fredericksburg, VA

#14 Aug 23, 2013
State police are in Pulaski now covering for the dept because so many of them failed their drug test. Sad but fact. Then in Radford you have police lying about anything. Give you a ticket for nothing and take you to court then when you have missing time from the dash cam come up you see he straight up lied. I have to wonder what punishment he got, none I am sure. Both depts. need to be investigated again and cleaned up. AND lets not forget about the lying power trip shits the school rescource officers are. BIG investigation needed there.
Proof?

Lewisburg, WV

#15 Aug 23, 2013
disgusted wrote:
State police are in Pulaski now covering for the dept because so many of them failed their drug test. Sad but fact. Then in Radford you have police lying about anything. Give you a ticket for nothing and take you to court then when you have missing time from the dash cam come up you see he straight up lied. I have to wonder what punishment he got, none I am sure. Both depts. need to be investigated again and cleaned up. AND lets not forget about the lying power trip shits the school rescource officers are. BIG investigation needed there.
Where is proof of these pretty hefty allegations? If this was fact, the news would be all over it. Pulaski Town or County? I think we have another arrestee mad and trying to smear the PD.
disgusted

Richmond, VA

#16 Aug 23, 2013
never been arrested, and referring to town, drive thru on a weekend and ask a friendly state trooper what he is doing in town!!
Proof?

Lewisburg, WV

#17 Aug 24, 2013
disgusted wrote:
never been arrested, and referring to town, drive thru on a weekend and ask a friendly state trooper what he is doing in town!!
I'm talking about the allegation that the majority of officers failed their drug test. Find that hard to believe, even if it is Pulaski.
really

Pulaski, VA

#18 Aug 29, 2013
You people are a joke State Police come into town to eat and then back to interstate. it's low lifes that live off the government like you that sit here and bash people while people like me work so my tax dollars can pay for your IPhone, rent, AEP, and food. I go to hospital and I have to pay because my credit is excellent and you get to walk out while my taxes pays for your sorry ass. Pulaski is nothing but a bunch of thugs living off welfare. The people talking about our cops here are just mad GET OVER IT. Here is a note take a toll on how many people live in Pulaski that are living off the government to include disability which is a joke. If you're disabled for some BS your a POS. Lets drug test everybody that get that government check and see how many pass that. Get a JOB.
Try again

Roanoke, VA

#19 Oct 10, 2013
If this is a joke, why can you see state troopers stopping vehicles and giving traffic tickets in the Pulaski town limits???? Their prescence is all over the county as it desparetly needs to be. Too many of our officers think they are above the law, town and county. Personal experience on this one.
Really?

Lewisburg, WV

#20 Oct 29, 2013
Maybe they just need to take a good bath.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blacksburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blacksburg offends Us. Aug 30 Thetruth 4
* Millirons Supporter Caught in a Lie * Aug 27 Eloise 2
Masturbate while driving, anyone girl or guy?? Aug 26 curious 7
Matthew whitlow Aug 25 courtney10 6
late roop (Mar '13) Aug 23 countryswag 4
patricia louise hager is a drunk (Apr '13) Aug 20 Sundog623 2
New to town Aug 20 Sundog623 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blacksburg Mortgages