People acting perfect
Not perfect

United States

#1 Dec 29, 2012
To many whining and complaining people. People accusing others of doing the same things they are guilty of doing themselves. Well suck it up stop acting as though your so perfect without faults and flaws we all have them just some have bigger ones.. Stop and look at yourself your mistakes your parenting your flaws before you think you can sit and point out others..
Just me

Bryans Road, MD

#2 Jan 1, 2013
People acting like their perfect as parents perfect at work perfect at life well sorry to burst your bubble no one is perfect and shouldn't point fingers or down others. Some people need a serious reality check and need to get off their little white horses
Muscle car

Washington, DC

#3 Jan 7, 2013
If I play my car music to loud who cares that's how I like it if I like spinning tires and having fun that's my progative I'm not stopping what I like to do just because of a few as long as I'm not bothering you then mind your own.
Truth is

United States

#4 Jan 7, 2013
Your not perfect so swallow the truth it hurts don't it so next time you want to point fingers and point out others faults how they live their life how they spend their money how they raise their kids about if they work or don't work about their relationships sit and look at yourself long and hard.
Way it goes

Newport News, VA

#5 Feb 5, 2013
Well no ones perfect just saying.
Rightious Won

Christiansburg, VA

#6 Feb 6, 2013
Feel better ???
View is

United States

#7 Jul 28, 2013
No ones perfect but god his self
Honestly

Oxon Hill, MD

#8 Aug 12, 2013
Those who act like they are all that always get proven wrong
Sense of it

Syracuse, NY

#9 Sep 16, 2013
No ones perfect its that they think in their small head they are perfect but then when reality hits them they find out different
Trapping the good ones

United States

#10 May 23, 2016
I think it is hilarious. They should give out free condoms all through this town or sterilize Giles babies at birth. Giving birth to trap guys. Guys getting married and keep on sleeping with other people cuz they got trapped. Dumb mfs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blacksburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
terry white murdered april 6 2001? (Apr '15) 20 hr Haha 8
new river valley mall Sun Josephine 4
Dennys in christiansburg Jun 20 yosef 2
Party girl Lori Jun 12 Concerned POF 1
News Dog owner sues PetSmart after grooming incident (Aug '08) Jun 3 Pam Clark 85
Tattoos May 28 Tim t 1
Montgomery County Jail May '17 Curious 1

Blacksburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blacksburg Mortgages