Officer's lawsuit disputes firing

Officer's lawsuit disputes firing

There are 3 comments on the Roanoke Times story from Dec 12, 2012, titled Officer's lawsuit disputes firing. In it, Roanoke Times reports that:

A former Montgomery County Sheriff's Office captain is suing Sheriff Tommy Whitt and the department because he says he was retaliated against and fired after he investigated the agency's Street Crimes Unit and use of confidential informants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roanoke Times.

yea

United States

#1 Dec 12, 2012
Allen told the people he wanted to buy off of that he wanted fake drugs... he asked if they wanted to make some money real fast and he said that he was goin to rip off the guy he was buyin for.. he goes on to say he had the real stuff he would sale to his guy later.. I was stupid for even doin it but I wasn't thinkin at the time.. u might ask how I know this!!! I was one of the people he told to sell him fake drugs..
exception to the rule

Moneta, VA

#2 Dec 19, 2012
OK wondering y u went along with it then?
yea

United States

#3 Dec 19, 2012
Cause I was soo messed up I wasn't thinking right.. the only thing I was thinking bout was gettin my next buzz... to be honest...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blacksburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eacorts ?? Sat Bob 1
Sluttiest/easiest girls in radford (Apr '13) Feb 13 Ben 34
Clearview drive Feb 10 Ughhb 1
Round a bout (Jan '17) Feb 9 Justasuggestion 2
Wolverine (advanced materials) Cheaters Feb 5 Virginia Mountains 3
Wolverine (advanced materials) Cheaters Feb 4 Fed up FR 1
Does anyone know michole r boyd ? (Jun '16) Feb 4 Not a good idea 2

Blacksburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance