kevin merolla ( single ladies read )

Posted in the Blacksburg Forum

one2trust

Endicott, NY

#1 Oct 31, 2011
hey single ladies out there.....
have you checked out KEVIN MEROLLA recently ??????
really cute...really sweet.... GREAT COOK <3
KEEPS A TIDY HOUSE and he works for the town.
check him out on facebook.
he is available to date.
( just saying )
oh hell yeah

Endicott, NY

#2 Oct 31, 2011
i seen him too omg lol he is adorable , little on the shy side i think tho. any woman who lands him will be one lucky lady !!
VA LOTTO

United States

#3 Nov 3, 2011
oh hell yeah wrote:
i seen him too omg lol he is adorable , little on the shy side i think tho. any woman who lands him will be one lucky lady !!
Yeah, I seen him. Is this the male whore who likes to use & abuse??
I think so. Just another one of Mont. Co. Users & Abusers. Don't let him fool ya ladies. I'm sure he has something up his sleeve (or pants) for all u willing *Legs Wide Open Ladies*
love lips

Christiansburg, VA

#4 Jan 25, 2012
He swings but ways ladies. Don't let his cuteness fool ya. He has a boyfriend that works for the town.He like to use people.
Love lips

Christiansburg, VA

#5 Jan 26, 2012
love lips wrote:
He swings but ways ladies. Don't let his cuteness fool ya. He has a boyfriend that works for the town.He like to use people.
The last post is not completely true. I'm not sure if he swings both ways, but he is a jerk.
ladyb

Scarborough, ME

#6 Jan 27, 2012
love lips, what do you know that the rest of us don't?
NYiink

Glendale, AZ

#7 Jan 30, 2012
VA LOTTO wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I seen him. Is this the male whore who likes to use & abuse??
I think so. Just another one of Mont. Co. Users & Abusers. Don't let him fool ya ladies. I'm sure he has something up his sleeve (or pants) for all u willing *Legs Wide Open Ladies*
Your 100% right. He's nice until you stop spending $$ on him, and his famous quote is "I love you & your the one". This is a guy with mulitple personalities. Advice is STAY AWAY from him, and spare yourself
i got the same prob

Elliston, VA

#8 Feb 4, 2012
NYiink wrote:
<quoted text> Your 100% right. He's nice until you stop spending $$ on him, and his famous quote is "I love you & your the one". This is a guy with mulitple personalities. Advice is STAY AWAY from him, and spare yourself
lol,then why u still try to call and be with me
i got the same prob

Elliston, VA

#9 Feb 4, 2012
love lips wrote:
maybe ur posting this because i kicked u out of my bed in the middle of sex,thats how bad u were,sorry hun,
i got the same prob

Elliston, VA

#10 Feb 4, 2012
NYiink wrote:
<quoted text> Your 100% right. He's nice until you stop spending $$ on him, and his famous quote is "I love you & your the one". This is a guy with mulitple personalities. Advice is STAY AWAY from him, and spare yourself
stay away ha,why because ur still trying to be with me and call me all the time,wow,thats bad melody
concerned citizen

Albany, NY

#11 Aug 9, 2014
i got the same prob wrote:
<quoted text>stay away ha,why because ur still trying to be with me and call me all the time,wow,thats bad melody
Your a joke. the only one your destroying is yourself. have another drink an talk a lil more sht y dont u ...see how many more friends you can cause yourself to lose.
concerned citizen

Albany, NY

#12 Aug 10, 2014
i got the same prob wrote:
<quoted text>maybe ur posting this because i kicked u out of my bed in the middle of sex,thats how bad u were,sorry hun,
Your a sad sad joke anymore. the only one your destroying is yourself. go have another drink and talk some more sht y dont u and see how many more friends u can cause urself to lose.
concerned citizen

Albany, NY

#13 Aug 10, 2014
one2trust wrote:
hey single ladies out there.....
have you checked out KEVIN MEROLLA recently ??????
really cute...really sweet.... GREAT COOK <3
KEEPS A TIDY HOUSE and he works for the town.
check him out on facebook.
he is available to date.
( just saying )
LOL dude u probably posted this urself to gain attention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blacksburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donna-Lucinda Addair Thu yep 1
Free Fat mike Wed campbell 1
new in town Dec 16 Dollar tree 2
hookers Dec 10 hello 3
how come so many violent psycoes in this area? (Feb '11) Dec 5 Wow 5
Elyssa's (Jun '13) Dec 5 curious 7
Ashlee G Dec 4 WelcomeToGoodBurger 1
Blacksburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web