Sum of it

Washington, DC

#1 Dec 17, 2012
Little teenage girl drama queens who want to spread rumors and gossip they really need to focus on important stuff and their own life and their own buisness
Haha

Moneta, VA

#2 Dec 19, 2012
Sum of it wrote:
Little teenage girl drama queens who want to spread rumors and gossip they really need to focus on important stuff and their own life and their own buisness
. If you don't give them any reason too spread rumors about you they want do it come on it never stops look at this web site I get on here to read local news Get emails an read and I see people that are acting like there own child would an they Are supposed to be adults So little bit of information what you don't want people to know don't tell them stay to yourself and move on with life. Rumors and drama never stop your the only person That can stop it
Well well

Lanham, MD

#3 Dec 19, 2012
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>. If you don't give them any reason too spread rumors about you they want do it come on it never stops look at this web site I get on here to read local news Get emails an read and I see people that are acting like there own child would an they Are supposed to be adults So little bit of information what you don't want people to know don't tell them stay to yourself and move on with life. Rumors and drama never stop your the only person That can stop it
well if they were actually mature like they say others should be and weren't so eager to spread gossip and take their own advice and worry about their own life and move on they wouldn't have no worries either that works both ways !
Joy to the world

King George, VA

#4 Dec 19, 2012
Merry Christmas and happy new year
overit

Newport, VA

#5 Dec 19, 2012
ive seen so many "woman" start and cause drama sometimes i think "some" women are worse than teenagers i can start naming them all i can say is time to grow the h*ll up and act like a real woman and adult excepially if you have kids of your own stop with the lies and drama make a life for yourself
Blah blah blah

King George, VA

#6 Dec 19, 2012
overit wrote:
ive seen so many "woman" start and cause drama sometimes i think "some" women are worse than teenagers i can start naming them all i can say is time to grow the h*ll up and act like a real woman and adult excepially if you have kids of your own stop with the lies and drama make a life for yourself
oh how the world goes round and how bad your lies do sound speaking of others makes you feel good minding your own is what you should. Cause no one cares about what stories you tell so keep them keep them to yourself.
Rightious Won

Christiansburg, VA

#7 Dec 20, 2012
Yall a bunch a turd stirrin chunts!
Duh really

United States

#8 Dec 21, 2012
Rightious Won wrote:
Yall a bunch a turd stirrin chunts!
you helping to stir by adding your comments??
Take your own advice

Lanham, MD

#9 Dec 24, 2012
overit wrote:
truth and reality bites huh? Seen so many "teenagers" start drama even when there's nothing to start it about maybe one day they will grow up and turn into responsible grown adults because one day they will be married with kids of their own and will have to be grown out of their childhood. All the talk the lies the gossip sticking noses in others relationships all jealousy and envy is what it is get you a life and you won't have as much time on your hands to worry about what others are doing in their life's and their relationships.
Blissful

United States

#10 Dec 30, 2012
The bowling alley is a key attraction for drama
Fine line

United States

#11 Jan 7, 2013
Why can't x girlfriends leave their x boyfriends alone and stop trying to cause drama? Grow up seriously grade school is over with.
Ridiculous

Aylett, VA

#12 Jan 27, 2013
To much drama being started by young guys and girls alike can't even go to the bowling alley or skating ring without drama being started
THEFACTS

Christiansburg, VA

#13 Sep 4, 2014
Not all teenagers are drama queens some of them have bright futures and are very smart some people need attention and that's the ones who are drama queens not all of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blacksburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christiansburg VASAP (Nov '15) Tue Anon1 6
bobby thornton aka biggz (Feb '13) Mon Ooooo 12
Kaylyn Apr 23 Hope so 5
Arsenal cheaters Apr 21 Friends 4
Best place to eat Apr 20 Hahae 2
Tyler michael jones Apr 19 Wondering 1
Masturbate while driving, anyone girl or guy?? (Jul '15) Apr 19 Hahae 31

Blacksburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance