Sum of it

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Little teenage girl drama queens who want to spread rumors and gossip they really need to focus on important stuff and their own life and their own buisness
Haha

Broadway, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Sum of it wrote:
Little teenage girl drama queens who want to spread rumors and gossip they really need to focus on important stuff and their own life and their own buisness
. If you don't give them any reason too spread rumors about you they want do it come on it never stops look at this web site I get on here to read local news Get emails an read and I see people that are acting like there own child would an they Are supposed to be adults So little bit of information what you don't want people to know don't tell them stay to yourself and move on with life. Rumors and drama never stop your the only person That can stop it
Well well

Sterling, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Haha wrote:
<quoted text>. If you don't give them any reason too spread rumors about you they want do it come on it never stops look at this web site I get on here to read local news Get emails an read and I see people that are acting like there own child would an they Are supposed to be adults So little bit of information what you don't want people to know don't tell them stay to yourself and move on with life. Rumors and drama never stop your the only person That can stop it
well if they were actually mature like they say others should be and weren't so eager to spread gossip and take their own advice and worry about their own life and move on they wouldn't have no worries either that works both ways !
Joy to the world

Waldorf, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Merry Christmas and happy new year
overit

Pembroke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

ive seen so many "woman" start and cause drama sometimes i think "some" women are worse than teenagers i can start naming them all i can say is time to grow the h*ll up and act like a real woman and adult excepially if you have kids of your own stop with the lies and drama make a life for yourself
Blah blah blah

Waldorf, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

overit wrote:
ive seen so many "woman" start and cause drama sometimes i think "some" women are worse than teenagers i can start naming them all i can say is time to grow the h*ll up and act like a real woman and adult excepially if you have kids of your own stop with the lies and drama make a life for yourself
oh how the world goes round and how bad your lies do sound speaking of others makes you feel good minding your own is what you should. Cause no one cares about what stories you tell so keep them keep them to yourself.
Rightious Won

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Yall a bunch a turd stirrin chunts!
Duh really

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Rightious Won wrote:
Yall a bunch a turd stirrin chunts!
you helping to stir by adding your comments??
Take your own advice

Sterling, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

overit wrote:
truth and reality bites huh? Seen so many "teenagers" start drama even when there's nothing to start it about maybe one day they will grow up and turn into responsible grown adults because one day they will be married with kids of their own and will have to be grown out of their childhood. All the talk the lies the gossip sticking noses in others relationships all jealousy and envy is what it is get you a life and you won't have as much time on your hands to worry about what others are doing in their life's and their relationships.
Blissful

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

The bowling alley is a key attraction for drama
Fine line

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Why can't x girlfriends leave their x boyfriends alone and stop trying to cause drama? Grow up seriously grade school is over with.
Ridiculous

Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

To much drama being started by young guys and girls alike can't even go to the bowling alley or skating ring without drama being started

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Blacksburg Discussions

Search the Blacksburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Jul 15 Billy Bob 2,548
Review: Romp n' Roll Jul 14 Questions 2
Riley's Jul 11 Curious George 1
Betty Franco (Aug '13) Jul 11 Anonymous 58
Suboxone Forum (Jan '13) Jul 10 Suzie q 40
The Blonde.Who Is She? (Feb '12) Jul 7 Curious mind wants 12
Early-morning Blacksburg fire injures man (Jan '10) Jul 6 Ashley 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Blacksburg Jobs

•••