uh

Lebanon, VA

#1 Sep 29, 2012
Beamer ball baby wake up Hokies it's time for Beamer and his unproductive coaches to go!
Quadratic Equation

Johnson City, TN

#2 Sep 30, 2012
Gone they are. Here's how it will play out. Bud foster leaves for a head coaching spot at the end of the year. NO WUESTION. Beamer holds on in desperation with a defense that matches his unproductive stein spring offense. They fall in three years to the UKE level and then Beamer retires. By then, VA tech is ruined for a decade interns of recruiting and ever being another powerhouse. They will likely go 3-9 this season. Leall would have won that ball game yesterday. I don't think Logan could complete as many as my sister. H threw a 7 yard pass for A touchdown 5 feet over the receiver head that ended in an interception. He hasn't hit anybody in the numbers this year.....Beamer won't bench him just like he wouldn't bench DSahzo. If I were Leall , I would transfer....I've never seen a college QB be that far off on any level in my life...he throws a 15 yard pass and Mises the man my 10 feet..horrible all the way around.....not one single bright spot anywhere.....va tech is ONE DONE DONE
vroom

Lebanon, VA

#3 Sep 30, 2012
Quadratic Equation wrote:
Gone they are. Here's how it will play out. Bud foster leaves for a head coaching spot at the end of the year. NO WUESTION. Beamer holds on in desperation with a defense that matches his unproductive stein spring offense. They fall in three years to the UKE level and then Beamer retires. By then, VA tech is ruined for a decade interns of recruiting and ever being another powerhouse. They will likely go 3-9 this season. Leall would have won that ball game yesterday. I don't think Logan could complete as many as my sister. H threw a 7 yard pass for A touchdown 5 feet over the receiver head that ended in an interception. He hasn't hit anybody in the numbers this year.....Beamer won't bench him just like he wouldn't bench DSahzo. If I were Leall , I would transfer....I've never seen a college QB be that far off on any level in my life...he throws a 15 yard pass and Mises the man my 10 feet..horrible all the way around.....not one single bright spot anywhere.....va tech is ONE DONE DONE
Logan doesn't have good receivers this year and your right Beamer won't leave until he ruins the program..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blacksburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elyssa's (Jun '13) 21 hr Denny 23
Matthew whitlow Fri Terri Jane 4
Leanne swain (Jul '12) Apr 15 Anna 4
Kelly Early Apr 15 a dude 1
Mikes grill girl Apr 15 VT Hokie 1
Pretty blonde at BT's Apr 14 New2BB 3
frankie yates snitchin (Apr '11) Apr 14 Curious1 10
More from around the web

Blacksburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE