Cherokee sheriff hopefuls debating

Cherokee sheriff hopefuls debating

There are 1 comment on the Spartanburg Herald-Journal story from Apr 28, 2010, titled Cherokee sheriff hopefuls debating. In it, Spartanburg Herald-Journal reports that:

Published: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 at 3:15 a.m. Last Modified: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 at 9:58 p.m. Candidates for the high-profile Cherokee County sheriff's race will debate Thursday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Spartanburg Herald-Journal.

James Lynn

United States

#1 May 10, 2010
I hope they debate what to do about all the crime in Gaffney. There is very little said in regards to all the crimes going on in Gaffney. It was show and tell and bragging over experience.

Experience on the back burner for a minute and explain some solutions so these thefts and robberies go down and are pending cases are actually solved. How about start with a blanket search for stolen property in "Happy Valley" Marietta Rd. and Connecticut Village.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blacksburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TIG Diagnostics (Mar '17) Jun '17 John Wayne 2
Possibly Stolen iPad Jun '17 StoleniPad 1
Why's people believe in pre-trib rapture (Jun '11) May '17 Sub Rosa 418 3
Friends (Mar '17) Mar '17 Nickeeie 1
News Gaffney considers smoking ban (Mar '17) Mar '17 JDB 1
The Cherokee Chronicle announced the Libertaria... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Anonymous 1
Any new layoffs coming at Freightliner? (Mar '16) Mar '16 Wanderer 1

Blacksburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blacksburg Mortgages