bad gas at brocks/howards store?

bad gas at brocks/howards store?

Posted in the Blackmont Forum

Since: Nov 09

Richmond, KY

#1 May 22, 2010
ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS PROBLEM WITH WATER IN GAS?
im so right

Middlesboro, KY

#2 May 22, 2010
NO!!! howards has great gas there would not be any water because terry lee makes sure that his gas is top of the line you must be an a**hole who wants to start trouble

Since: Nov 09

Winchester, KY

#3 May 23, 2010
no it has nothing to do with terry lee or trying to make trouble. I am trying to figure out where we got the bad gas at and that was the last place we got gas. All I know is that my car is in the shop and is having to get tons of work done to it because of bad gas and I wanted to pass the word
Yep

Winchester, KY

#4 May 24, 2010
I have. Actually, just over the weekend, when they were about out of everything but premium. My car ran like crap. Got some good gas somewhere else and it's fine.

I only buy gas there if I don't have enough to make it anywhere else.
Agreed

Winchester, KY

#5 May 28, 2010
I use it mostly in my 4wheeler, and everytime I do, it backfires like crazy..I agree something is wrong. Also, when you're putting gas in, the pumps start running off before the gas starts coming out!
agreed

Richmond, KY

#6 Jun 14, 2013
got bad gas there too and the pump shuts down before you get the gas you paid fer.
Yea right

United States

#7 May 17, 2016
Yea they have awful gas Jeff goes and gets it from
Wherever and he hauls it in the same tank he hauls disel in so yea,, I probably wouldn't put it in my car

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blackmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What ever happened to kellie lee? Feb 17 hank 12
Tyler sturdivant Feb 17 hank 7
Brandon Fulson Feb 17 Music Lover 5
Doug Hensley molested those little girls Feb 15 your infected lol 8
he needs to know Feb 15 your infected lol 3
Brandon helton (Oct '15) Feb 15 Another Craig 9
valentine's tonight ? Feb 13 anonymous 1

Blackmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance