really worried
looking for sheena

United States

#1 Oct 6, 2011
if anyone knows where sheena is....? i am worried about her . she is 7 months pregnant...this is her bff Nicole . pls tell her we are looking for her ..

Since: Jun 09

United States

#2 Oct 6, 2011
i posted an earlier post and i assume someone deleted it. i hope someone an tell her we are looking for her ... tell her we have been waiting to bring her to Tennessee ...
mark

Somerset, KY

#4 Oct 6, 2011
looking for sheena wrote:
if anyone knows where sheena is....? i am worried about her . she is 7 months pregnant...this is her bff Nicole . pls tell her we are looking for her ..
seen that bitch at blackmount. that ant but a big ho.

Since: Jun 09

United States

#5 Oct 6, 2011
William allen wrote:
I seen her on the bridge with that dummy Jimmy arlanger
I dont know if u talk to her or not...if so will u please tell her that her family in Tennessee is looking for her ..
well

Fulton, KY

#7 Oct 16, 2011
saw her a few days ago on the bridge. she need to get her pregnant ass home and take care of those babies.
hey

York, SC

#8 Dec 2, 2011
You can email me brndntz at aol. I know she used to stay with Ashley. I have a few numbers you can try.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blackmont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Stevens & Barely Legal Dalton Reynolds 10 hr Seether 6
Zack Brock Mon Brock 10
James Hensley is an idiot Mon Popsicle1983 5
Same ole thing sumbody can't get a pill they st... Oct 15 manofalltrades 3
Lelas still sellin dope ? Oct 13 Trippin 6
Amy Boatright(Wilder) Oct 12 Penny Lain 1
News Bell County Volunteer Fire Dept. celebrates 30 ... (Apr '09) Oct 12 Not Worth It 41

Blackmont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blackmont Mortgages