all of the above

none of the above

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Dumb Glitter Thread

Springboro, OH

#1 Aug 28, 2012
Very jealous of Reader, rather than debate Reader woman to woman she continues to start stupid threads that allow her "Glitter Gang" (e.g., George Jefferson, Reality Speaks, Boomer, others) to attack Reader for her. She is also extremely childish and immature.
Britneys dad Chuckn

Valley City, OH

#2 Aug 28, 2012
Glitter has nothing to do with the way Reader is treated. Reader has her head buried so far up her arse that she cannot see the light of day. She thinks that if a person is black that that is an automatic pass to be an idiot, leach and scumbag. She will defend their stupid actions all day long and assign them no responsibility for them. That is the catalyst as to how and why Reader is treated the way she is.
Walt

West Union, OH

#3 Aug 28, 2012
Glitter is; ANOTHER one og George's AKA username..

SO IS, Britneys dad chuckn,

and ALL of the following posts that appear on this thread.

George WAITS until 1 or 2 Oclock to use HIS Fred Sanford name to make it "appear" like he has a JOB.. LOL!!

Since: Aug 12

Hilliard, OH

#4 Aug 28, 2012
Walt wrote:
George WAITS until 1 or 2 Oclock to use HIS Fred Sanford name to make it "appear" like he has a JOB.. LOL!!
I don't live on your schedule, pedo. And why aren't you at your fictitious fender banging job? Oh, that's right...convicted felons don't get jobs.
The only thing you're banging is your hand.

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#5 Aug 28, 2012
Walt wrote:
Hey Walt, here's something to question your preposterous theory, if George is indeed every, or nearly every other poster, how come his is the only one that gets banned from all the ones you've listed?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#6 Aug 28, 2012
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Walt, here's something to question your preposterous theory, if George is indeed every, or nearly every other poster, how come his is the only one that gets banned from all the ones you've listed?
I am laughing with you.

good post.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7 Aug 28, 2012
Glitter & her husband are my friends.

I met them from this site; and we decided to meet.

Glitter is a married mother of 2; and her opinions are what see feels is best for her family.

Both Glitter & hubby work hard to provide for the kids.

Glitter is none of the above.

People should be envious of Glitter.

Nice family, hubby who loves her, plenty of friends, nice home, good job, and she has a great personality.

so as you kids throw stones in the glass house, you are going to get cold in the winter with all the broken windows.

Reality out.

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#8 Aug 28, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
Glitter & her husband are my friends.
I met them from this site; and we decided to meet.
Glitter is a married mother of 2; and her opinions are what see feels is best for her family.
Both Glitter & hubby work hard to provide for the kids.
Glitter is none of the above.
People should be envious of Glitter.
Nice family, hubby who loves her, plenty of friends, nice home, good job, and she has a great personality.
so as you kids throw stones in the glass house, you are going to get cold in the winter with all the broken windows.
Reality out.
I have no qualm with Glitter, never have. I simply don't understand the continued public campaign against Reader.

I'll be as nice as I can be here, it is diminishing her overall credibility the longer and more vehemently it continues.
Enzyte Bob

Westerville, OH

#9 Aug 28, 2012
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no qualm with Glitter, never have. I simply don't understand the continued public campaign against Reader.
I'll be as nice as I can be here, it is diminishing her overall credibility the longer and more vehemently it continues.
I'm essentially in sales, so I get along with everybody. Personality is one of my best selling points. That doesn't necessarily mean that everybody gets along with me, however. Who knows or cares what they say when they leave the office, so long as I get paid.

When you deal with people everyday, their idiosyncrasies don't bother you that much. My favorite people tend to be those that are intelligent, or quirky, or nice, or march to their own drummers. If I can have a good laugh with you, that tends to be my favorite type of person.

But most people don't get to deal with the public, so they don't have the ability to develop this side of their personalities.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#10 Aug 28, 2012
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm essentially in sales, so I get along with everybody. Personality is one of my best selling points. That doesn't necessarily mean that everybody gets along with me, however. Who knows or cares what they say when they leave the office, so long as I get paid.
When you deal with people everyday, their idiosyncrasies don't bother you that much. My favorite people tend to be those that are intelligent, or quirky, or nice, or march to their own drummers. If I can have a good laugh with you, that tends to be my favorite type of person.
But most people don't get to deal with the public, so they don't have the ability to develop this side of their personalities.
how the heck are you?

both of us are quirky; and both of us can agree to disagree.

in the end we get along just fine.

PS: next time drink your own Rita. I already had to many.

we need to do it again soon.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#11 Aug 28, 2012
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
you like to fish?

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#12 Aug 28, 2012
Dumb Glitter Thread wrote:
Very jealous of Reader, rather than debate Reader woman to woman she continues to start stupid threads that allow her "Glitter Gang" (e.g., George Jefferson, Reality Speaks, Boomer, others) to attack Reader for her. She is also extremely childish and immature.
"very jealous of Reader' belongs on the stupid jokes thread.

"debate Reader" is an oxymoron; she refuses to entertain any opinion other than her own.

Columbus, OH

#13 Aug 28, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
how the heck are you?
both of us are quirky; and both of us can agree to disagree.
in the end we get along just fine.
PS: next time drink your own Rita. I already had to many.
we need to do it again soon.
You slurped his drink down just fine; I know not the best choice of words :)

Hubby, you and tequila shots whole other story...

Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#14 Aug 28, 2012
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
You slurped his drink down just fine; I know not the best choice of words :)
Hubby, you and tequila shots whole other story...
the football game later on was hard to stay awake

your hubby made sure I took in no gluton.

no mix in shots....he was looking out for me.

Columbus, OH

#15 Aug 28, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the football game later on was hard to stay awake
your hubby made sure I took in no gluton.
no mix in shots....he was looking out for me.
Sure he was looking out for you... to pick him up as he is walking down the street and hitching a ride to get back to us. Too funny.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#16 Aug 28, 2012
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand why people get all over Reader; and am guilty myself.

She has no creditability with me; but I do request her opinion just for my own education.

Yes I lashed out at her prior; but you could even ask her that of late I am respectful with her.

you....we agree...we disagree....we are same page...we are in different books.

I know we could have some drinks together and be friends.

With Reader I am not sure that outcome would be good. I have been wrong lots; and hope I am with this.
Enzyte Bob

Westerville, OH

#17 Aug 28, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand why people get all over Reader; and am guilty myself.
She has no creditability with me; but I do request her opinion just for my own education.
Yes I lashed out at her prior; but you could even ask her that of late I am respectful with her.
you....we agree...we disagree....we are same page...we are in different books.
I know we could have some drinks together and be friends.
With Reader I am not sure that outcome would be good. I have been wrong lots; and hope I am with this.
Having met Reader, this is my take on her based on the all the scuttlebutt I hear around here: Reader seems like a nice lady, but she reminds me of those people on All in the Family. It's like everything has to revolve around some pet cause. I know people like that and they don't bother me, but in general they get tiring to be around.

Columbus, OH

#18 Aug 28, 2012
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Having met Reader, this is my take on her based on the all the scuttlebutt I hear around here: Reader seems like a nice lady, but she reminds me of those people on All in the Family. It's like everything has to revolve around some pet cause. I know people like that and they don't bother me, but in general they get tiring to be around.
Well put.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#19 Aug 28, 2012
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Well put.
you're just trying to get him to get me hammered again.

then you can be Mom and order me around.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#20 Aug 28, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
Beating up on Reader is best for her family? Why didn't you say so in the first place? That changes everything!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blacklick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Crime is out of control. 9 min Versace 70
NAACP calls for calm in Cleveland 4 hr They cannot kill ... 7
Protesters 5 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 7
Al Sharpton coming to Cleveland...... 5 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 15
News Al-Maliki: U.S. forces wona t stay after 2011 |... (Nov '10) 7 hr swedenforever 5
Cleveland Cop Found NOT GUILTY In Deadly 2012 S... 7 hr cops win again 4
Brelo not guilty 10 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 37
More from around the web

Blacklick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]