Next Last
sue

London, KY

#1 Jun 13, 2012
what does everyone think of the vicco BP
Beth

London, KY

#2 Jun 14, 2012
it is a good place if they would stop smoking in there i don't think they are supposed to smoke inside but they do and it stinks.
in the neighorbor hood

Manchester, KY

#3 Jun 14, 2012
Well find another store stop in at stinky Shell-Mart.!
Beth

London, KY

#4 Jun 15, 2012
i will have to agree the shell-mart is almost as bad but the bp is like going into a bar.
Beth

London, KY

#5 Jun 15, 2012
maybe if someone talked to the manager about the smoking they would stop does aneone know who it is.
Beth

Somerset, KY

#6 Jun 17, 2012
someone has to know.
Yeappers

London, KY

#7 Jun 17, 2012
Sure do but They try to put a stop to it before but it doesn't help.. Scott smokes so Mayyor & the Others do also..
Beth

Somerset, KY

#8 Jun 18, 2012
maybe if they would fire the ones that are doing the smoking it would put a stop to it.
Excuse Me

London, KY

#9 Jun 19, 2012
but mayor does what He wants because He's a great guy.
mountain

United States

#10 Jun 19, 2012
Good gracious people, if you don't like it then don't stop. There are other places nearby to stop and to shop. No need to make a molehill into a mountain.
Beth

Somerset, KY

#11 Jun 20, 2012
i stop there because i have to pick up a few things on my way home from work and that is where we buy all our gas so i think it would not hurt them to go out side to smoke because it is people like me that is paying them ever week.
Excuse Me

London, KY

#12 Jun 20, 2012
Well Honey Their working to so if they gonna smoke I'm sure We would leave Our cash draw for Y'All We work for Our damn money like "mountain" said go Somewhere else We don't like some of Ya anyway, rofl.
Beth

Somerset, KY

#13 Jun 20, 2012
like i said i am sure when the manager finds out they will put a stop to it.
Excuse Me

London, KY

#14 Jun 20, 2012
They already tried they want do anything Scott is the boss there He acts like it anyway.
Beth

Somerset, KY

#15 Jun 20, 2012
If you are talking about the guy with the shaved head he is not the boss all he does is stay there trying to get that Heather girl to go out with him i just hope she knows better.
Concerned

London, KY

#16 Jun 20, 2012
Scott is trying to get Heather out??
Sammy

Somerset, KY

#17 Jun 21, 2012
Concerned wrote:
Scott is trying to get Heather out??
i wander what the woman that he is living with thinks about that.
Karma Baby

Brodhead, KY

#18 Jun 22, 2012
Well Sammy known as "Scrub" Spencer how does Your Wife feel about You ripping up and down the roads all hours of the Night while She's Home with the Kids.We known You've been ratting on Ppl why did You get a certain Person pulled over by the Cops the night They stopped You and asked for or have You seen DJ so They radioed the Cop at the end of the holler.You told Them that He was carrying drugs They ripped His green truck inside out We think that's rediciously just bc You was mad at Him for not going to the Doctor for You and Lene so You can take these big Vacations ever Week and stay at Wal-Mart/Hazard everyday.That coc Ya saleing must be stepping Ya up a little to buy a car and a piece of land in Arizona.
We moved hours away from You'll and You still give Us trouble,,,, Karma is a [email protected] isn't it Lene..Everyone better watch They're trouble I promise You that..
Really

Brodhead, KY

#19 Jun 22, 2012
Scott?? Shannon Couch??
Sammy

Greenbrier, AR

#20 Jun 22, 2012
Karma Baby wrote:
Well Sammy known as "Scrub" Spencer how does Your Wife feel about You ripping up and down the roads all hours of the Night while She's Home with the Kids.We known You've been ratting on Ppl why did You get a certain Person pulled over by the Cops the night They stopped You and asked for or have You seen DJ so They radioed the Cop at the end of the holler.You told Them that He was carrying drugs They ripped His green truck inside out We think that's rediciously just bc You was mad at Him for not going to the Doctor for You and Lene so You can take these big Vacations ever Week and stay at Wal-Mart/Hazard everyday.That coc Ya saleing must be stepping Ya up a little to buy a car and a piece of land in Arizona.
We moved hours away from You'll and You still give Us trouble,,,, Karma is a [email protected] isn't it Lene..Everyone better watch They're trouble I promise You that..
sorry but you have the wrong sammy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blackey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ben Sizemore and Renita Smith 1 hr Darren 2
assault & robbery 2 hr concerned parent 1
Cordia Jukebox (Jul '12) Apr 29 Musikologist 15
checks drawer make overs (Oct '15) Apr 26 clueless 31
Oscaloosa Music Thread (Oct '14) Apr 26 Musikologist 4
News Wife searching for missing husband (Feb '11) Apr 25 Pray 24
Tiffany Dixon (Sep '13) Apr 25 Youllneverknow 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blackey Mortgages