Funny but true

Watertown, NY

#1 Oct 28, 2010
I don't care people in genral are just jerks!!! I hate the trailer park I live in but the rent is so darn expensive it's harder to get out and away from the trash in this trailor park!!! People are so imature it's just annoying!!! I guess some people never grow up and their kids suffer for it!!! Then the kids are just like their so called parents!!! You just can't talk to a parent about their kids being wrong I have found this out more than once!! Never agin!!! Now it's like this kid or adult your gonna get told how it is and if you don't like it too bad!!!
Lol and yup

Watertown, NY

#2 Oct 28, 2010
May God forget your name. May you see your children's passing. May you be rich in misfortunes and poor in blessings. May you know nothing but disappointment from this day forward. May the oppression of darkness be upon you. dark without and dark within. May the derth of sadness shroud you and chill your heart till it withers like an insignificant bit of dust. This is for your fools in that trailor park!!! Sleep well and play hard!!!
Lol and yup

Watertown, NY

#3 Oct 31, 2010
Watch your trailor on all hallows eve!!!! Lol
Woop it

Watertown, NY

#4 Nov 7, 2010
Look trailor park trash!! As usual thoes people are all the same a bunch of people that don't care about what their kids are doing as long as they are out side and away from them... Bunch of wealfare loosers!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheech Furgison 7 hr 360Junkman 4
Town Clerk Mon wondering 7
Sled drags - part 3 Sun old timer 8
Nick manor Mar 29 abcd 4
News Watertown man sentenced to up to 7 years in pri... Mar 27 waterman 2
Why no strip clubs in Watertown? (Mar '10) Mar 27 guest_ 33
ex gave my dog away blue jeep Mar 19 i am HeartBroken 2
Black River Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web