Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Mar 2, 2013
Knows them all

United States

#1 Mar 2, 2013
They r also connected to the Cunningham four they r step family so now that makes six scumbag kids for two scum bag parents great hopefully they don't reproduce anymore now I want to know what you think bout all them so here is who they are: Jim Mosher,Sharon Mosher, Tasha Mosher, Zeb Mosher, Desiree wilmarth, Vaughn Kerr, Roxanne Jordal/Cunningham,and Donald Cunningham
this girl u hate

Bristol, CT

#2 Mar 2, 2013
well cuz ur a pussy and can't tell us who u r u don't no us and
u don't no r family but thank u for keeping me entertained for a little while... u make me laugh hahaha thanks for thinking bout my family that u hate so much for some reason that u don't put :) but again thanks cuz we all no the truth and we no that all ur putting up ain't true so have funny low life cuz really ur the scum that's hiding not us hahaha
Solider

United States

#3 Mar 2, 2013
Donald hurt me for life now I'm taking everything from him and his family the scum bags
this girl u hate

Bristol, CT

#4 Mar 2, 2013
U don't no me I have never done anything to u. .... so talk to him u don't no shit bout me. ..cuz if u did u would no I dot talk Tony family and I ain't nothing like my family so u don't no shit
mosher and proud

New York, NY

#5 Mar 2, 2013
wtf coward u obviously don't know all of us
Honored to be a Mosher

United States

#6 Mar 2, 2013
I might have become a Mosher by bein a step kid but I'm honored to be wat few ppl can handle and that's being a Mosher so y don't u step up and tell us who u really r aka This is The Marine
Sharon

Hampstead, NC

#7 Mar 2, 2013
Are you serious? Do you even know any of us?
Sharon

Hampstead, NC

#8 Mar 2, 2013
There is only two people I know in Black River. You are all dumb LOL and I love how everyone waits till i leave state to hide behind a computer and run off at the mouth. LMAO Get a life.
Sharon

Hampstead, NC

#9 Mar 2, 2013
So which Girl is this that Donald didn't want nothing to do with. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Who are trying to... 6,413
end of season 12 hr bystander 3
MS tattoos Aug 30 Dan s 4
the pet zone watertown mall (Nov '12) Aug 30 Izzy 8
Thomass kiernan (Nov '13) Aug 29 Tom Kiernan Decor 8
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Aug 29 Lol 16,779
Buffalo, Rochester ranked among 10 largest East... (Aug '12) Aug 27 Jazz minded 3
•••
•••
•••

Black River Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Black River People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Black River News, Events & Info