Insurance Company wiesel out

Insurance Company wiesel out

Posted in the Black River Forum

Steve

Lake Placid, NY

#1 Sep 13, 2013
A new type of sewerage from the New York Municipal Insurance Reciprocal) who gave a big batch of sewer to a Copenhagen resident. The Village claimed they were not responsible and therefore, the insurance company would not pay for repairs or loss.
The Village of Copenhagen put the main sewer system across the center of my lawn. Then ran the latteral to the house and didn't put a backup valve in when I requested one.
The Village of Copenhagen apparently broke the clay pipes going through the cellar wall when hooking to the house.
During a malfunction and backup of the main sewer system it ran through the rock walls and into the cellar.
Why is this not the Village's Fault? Beware of this Insurance Company because they like to take in money, but don't want to pay out!
Lawyer wanted on contingency.

Stephen C. Petrus
Sewer Recipient

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question Tue RJW 1
Missing Obituary Mon Willie 4
Roy Johnson Sun Stan 1
Morrison furniture Jul 22 Concerned 1
News Cuomo: a Ia m sure Ia ll have a speaking Jul 21 trump fan 3
At home job easy money Jul 17 Tashimychachi 1
News Lewis sees recycling increase from clear bags, ... Jul 9 duh 3

Black River Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance