Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Sep 13, 2013
Steve

Carthage, NY

#1 Sep 13, 2013
A new type of sewerage from the New York Municipal Insurance Reciprocal) who gave a big batch of sewer to a Copenhagen resident. The Village claimed they were not responsible and therefore, the insurance company would not pay for repairs or loss.
The Village of Copenhagen put the main sewer system across the center of my lawn. Then ran the latteral to the house and didn't put a backup valve in when I requested one.
The Village of Copenhagen apparently broke the clay pipes going through the cellar wall when hooking to the house.
During a malfunction and backup of the main sewer system it ran through the rock walls and into the cellar.
Why is this not the Village's Fault? Beware of this Insurance Company because they like to take in money, but don't want to pay out!
Lawyer wanted on contingency.

Stephen C. Petrus
Sewer Recipient

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MS tattoos 1 hr Dan s 4
end of season 1 hr thats me 1
the pet zone watertown mall (Nov '12) 4 hr Izzy 8
Randy Huot of Brier Hill 6 hr stop it 3
Thomass kiernan (Nov '13) 17 hr Tom Kiernan Decor 8
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Fri Lol 16,781
Buffalo, Rochester ranked among 10 largest East... (Aug '12) Wed Jazz minded 3
•••
•••

Black River Jobs