Lowville man accused of jewelry theft in home burglary

Jul 20, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Watertown Daily Times

Village police on Monday arrested Nicholas M. Panarese, 26, 5388 Eugene St., following an investigation of a home burglary at 5384 Eugene St.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of56
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Disgusted

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

Little punk needs to go to prison & stay there! There's too many good people out there to put up with jerks like him. Way to put your son first, jackass. Your mother & family must be so disappointed in you... You robbed a good person- karma will get you!!!!!
close

Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

Whoever posted this dosnt know the whole story. She is a good person as is Nick. People can change and he did! He was doing quite well and stayed out of trouble for a few years. He got in with the wrong people and some bad stuff and was influenced by things more powerful than himself. If you have no understanding of addiction you have no business posting. He knew what he did was wrong and admitted it, he even went so far as to get this woman her jewelery back and turn himself in when he had every opportunity to run. His family is actually quite proud of him. He messed up, but at least in the end he did the right thing! To the douche that started this, karma will get you for trying to start crap! Have a nice day loser:)
Well well

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Hope he learns. And the douch's he hangs with even the young ones need to get locked up. There's a lot of this bad influence stuff going around. There's others that have got out Of prison that have poorly influenced their own and need to get a life.
excuses

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Make whatever excuses you want for him- he still broke into someone's home & stole from them... Admitting it or not, still did the crime... Deserves to do the time. Hopefully he can get help where he goes.
addict

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

close wrote:
Whoever posted this dosnt know the whole story. She is a good person as is Nick. People can change and he did! He was doing quite well and stayed out of trouble for a few years. He got in with the wrong people and some bad stuff and was influenced by things more powerful than himself. If you have no understanding of addiction you have no business posting. He knew what he did was wrong and admitted it, he even went so far as to get this woman her jewelery back and turn himself in when he had every opportunity to run. His family is actually quite proud of him. He messed up, but at least in the end he did the right thing! To the douche that started this, karma will get you for trying to start crap! Have a nice day loser:)
I understand addiction very well & I still never broke into someone's home and stole from them for drugs. No matter what way you spin it, he is wrong & needs help. Breaking into someone's home & stealing from them takes away their sense of safety & security. Ballsy to try & take that away from a nice family.
close

Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Addict, your point is understood, but prison time will not help him. He needs a rehabilitation program, not to be sent somewhere that is full of hard, violent criminals! He will only be worse when he gets out the next time, and that's what the law does not understand.
no surprise

Jordan, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Guess he should have thought about the prison time before he did the crime..You people defending him are so cracking me up..get to prison dumb-ass have a nice day and lock it up or someone will take it lmao
addict

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

I agree that he needs help- I also tried helping someone get some help first & then do their time... The DA denied it... Problem also lies within our legal system.
Mom

Jordan, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

I heard people were talking about My son on here and thought I would comment myself. He is my son and I love him very much. I do not condone what he did. However the person who said that his family is proud is right. He was wrong, was confronted, admitted to it, got her things back to her and turned himself in.It does not make what he did any less harsh.Nor does it make how that family feels any better. He has owned what he did.I wonder how many of you know that there were two other people involved in this crime. I only hope my son sees that protecting them will only lead them to do this again to someone else. They deserve to be punished as well.I know who they are. I know the young ladies family and I am sure they will be crushed as am I. As far as him thinking of his son, my understanding of drugs is that once they get a hold of you it is hard to think about anything else.I hope my son can beat his devils, as many of us who judge have them ourselves. He had many good years and a good job, he has a family who love and stand behind him. A mother knows her son and I have not given up on mine, however I hope everyone stops judging him as he has taken responsibility and will be punished.
close

Stafford Springs, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Very well said Mom! We Love you ;)
Nick and I have spoken and he is going to try to start outpatient next week. He also still has a job!
And for all you nosy gossipers here's some news...Nick is now out of jail, better lock your doors and hide your valuables.... and your wives!
Thank you

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Mom wrote:
I heard people were talking about My son on here and thought I would comment myself. He is my son and I love him very much. I do not condone what he did. However the person who said that his family is proud is right. He was wrong, was confronted, admitted to it, got her things back to her and turned himself in.It does not make what he did any less harsh.Nor does it make how that family feels any better. He has owned what he did.I wonder how many of you know that there were two other people involved in this crime. I only hope my son sees that protecting them will only lead them to do this again to someone else. They deserve to be punished as well.I know who they are. I know the young ladies family and I am sure they will be crushed as am I. As far as him thinking of his son, my understanding of drugs is that once they get a hold of you it is hard to think about anything else.I hope my son can beat his devils, as many of us who judge have them ourselves. He had many good years and a good job, he has a family who love and stand behind him. A mother knows her son and I have not given up on mine, however I hope everyone stops judging him as he has taken responsibility and will be punished.
I wish your son would see that he has done the right thing by turning self in but wrong thing by protecting others. What if next time they harm someone. Please get him to see that the others must be stopped. To protect the community. I do not condone that he did the crime but know it probly was the drugs and the influence of the others that lead him up do it. That's why he should stand up and make them take responsibility. Will he be able to live with him self if they harm someone due to his silence?
no surprise

Jordan, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

He's real lucky that the guy that he stole the chainsaw from doesn't kill his ass and the saw is at Yanceys sales right now..that guy don't call the cops he will take care of it himself other his ass would have another charge right now..Im sure there is more stuff out there..If ya don't believe me go to Yancey's sales and services and ask if nick sold him a chainsaw"ya he's a real stand up guy folks"
come on

Lowville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

no surprise wrote:
He's real lucky that the guy that he stole the chainsaw from doesn't kill his ass and the saw is at Yanceys sales right now..that guy don't call the cops he will take care of it himself other his ass would have another charge right now..Im sure there is more stuff out there..If ya don't believe me go to Yancey's sales and services and ask if nick sold him a chainsaw"ya he's a real stand up guy folks"
what about the bike him and the sweeneys stole from a garage in lowville
Nick

West Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

June GAVE me that chainsaw to sell, as a friend, to help me get that womans jewelery back. I JUST today got bonded out of jail, and I am starting to work next week to pay my debts, to the people deserving. If June has anything to say about the chainsaw, or me, he can call, text, or confront me face to face. I don't need to read his minions bullshit on topix. And as for Sweeney and the bike deal, I couldn't tell you anything about that. I stole his girlfriend and left state a few weeks before. When that bike came up missing I was in PA.
redickkk

South Lancaster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

I JUST talked to JUNE & he confirmed to me that he dis in fact give it to NICK to sell so he could do the right thing & he did. Nick you are a good guy at heart, screw what people say. The TRUE people that actually know you, know that you did the right thing. You have a good soul & good vibess all day. Chin -Up
eugene resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Your lucky that ladys husband didnt kick your a$$ for stealing from her!!
Nick

Dedham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

And hes very lucky i didnt press charges for threatening to slit mine and my friends throats....but i think i should cause i dont want him going around threatening other people like that...got to do the right thing you know. And he can try as he might but kicking my ass....would never happen
lmmfao

Jordan, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Let's not forget who the real victims are,the folks who ya robbed and if he would have shot your ass they the "jury" would never convicted the home owner over a common thief that's for sure people have the right to protect their homes from guy's like you...So keep on with the " I'm the victim" bullshit cuz no one is buying it..signed NOT A THIEF have a nice day now
eugene resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Bahahahahahahhahahaha!!! I'd love to see you even try & press charges on the man whose home you broke into. Wtf?!?! Do a few more drugs.
Nick

Dedham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

As of now I am sober. I detoxed in jail and have not done anything since. I have owned what I did, and the woman knows I am sorry. As for her "husband" he does not live in that house, they are seperated, and therefore would be in some serious trouble if he assulted me in any way. If you want to talk, maybe you should know the facts first. Have a great day yourself :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of56
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Black River Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Black River People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••