Land *OWNER*

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Nov 11, 2012
I get so tired of seeing the all the new "traffic" during deer season on our DEAD END county rd.. First of all people, road hunting is highly illegal (even from a 4 wheeler!). Second of all, if u want to hunt, get off your dead asses and get a job so you can buy your own land like the rest of us or even go to the thousands of acres of PUBLIC land we have around here. I OWN my land and have trail cams hidden all over that have caught people illegally on my property. I have sent all the pics to both the conservation dept. and the
county sheriff. I'm tired of it!!! If you morons would follow the rules we all could maybe have a decent hunting season around here. Stay off private property!! Your being watched!!
Joe

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#3 Nov 12, 2012
What county road are you talking about?
Land *OWNER*

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Nov 12, 2012
Joe wrote:
What county road are you talking about?
That is irrelevant information Joe.
IMO

United States

#5 Nov 12, 2012
[QUOTE who="Land *OWNER*"]I get so tired of seeing the all the new "traffic" during deer season on our DEAD END county rd.. First of all people, road hunting is highly illegal (even from a 4 wheeler!). Second of all, if u want to hunt, get off your dead asses and get a job so you can buy your own land like the rest of us or even go to the thousands of acres of PUBLIC land we have around here. I OWN my land and have trail cams hidden all over that have caught people illegally on my property. I have sent all the pics to both the conservation dept. and the
county sheriff. I'm tired of it!!! If you morons would follow the rules we all could maybe have a decent hunting season around here. Stay off private property!! Your being watched!![/QUOTE]

AMEN!!

It is not only in your state this happens all over.
Joe

United States

#6 Nov 12, 2012
[QUOTE who="Land *OWNER*"]<quoted text>That is irrelevant information Joe.[/QUOTE]
Ok then what town? If your so tired of it then why does it matter if you tell me what road I'm just curious because I seem a deer get killed yesterday on a dead end county road.
Land *OWNER*

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Nov 12, 2012
Joe wrote:
[QUOTE who="Land *OWNER*"]<quoted text>That is irrelevant information Joe."

Ok then what town? If your so tired of it then why does it matter if you tell me what road I'm just curious because I seem a deer get killed yesterday on a dead end county road.
Joe, as I said before. Where it is is irrelevant. It's somewhere in Reynolds County, how about that? Trust me Joe, the people that I'm talking about know exactly who they are.
Hunter

United States

#8 Nov 12, 2012
[QUOTE who="Land *OWNER*"]I get so tired of seeing the all the new "traffic" during deer season on our DEAD END county rd.. First of all people, road hunting is highly illegal (even from a 4 wheeler!). Second of all, if u want to hunt, get off your dead asses and get a job so you can buy your own land like the rest of us or even go to the thousands of acres of PUBLIC land we have around here. I OWN my land and have trail cams hidden all over that have caught people illegally on my property. I have sent all the pics to both the conservation dept. and the
county sheriff. I'm tired of it!!! If you morons would follow the rules we all could maybe have a decent hunting season around here. Stay off private prCharacters left: 3251operty!! Your being watched!![/QUOTE]
Sell your land and move we are tired of people like you around here.
Land *OWNER*

United States

#9 Nov 12, 2012
Hunter wrote:
county sheriff. I'm tired of it!!! If you morons would follow the rules we all could maybe have a decent hunting season around here. Stay off private prCharacters left: 3251operty!! Your being watched!!"

Sell your land and move we are tired of people like you around here.
Hi Hunter, can I ask what you (WE) are tired of? Is it that I don't want you trespassing on my land or possibly the anti-road hunting that's got you upset???
turd head

Wentzville, MO

#10 Nov 13, 2012
I'm tired of people who poop their pants.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Apr 23 Dummy 965
ATV wreck Apr 17 Someone who cares 9
ms.smith Apr 16 Anonymous 1
Changes coming to Lesterville Apr 15 CoffeeMug 1
slabs Mar '17 Amir of the Desert 2
Black Beans And Rice Nov '16 Cajun Chef 1
Hillary Clinton is a cow (May '16) Jul '16 Fukface69 7

Black Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Black Mortgages