Review: Aliza Ink Tattoo Co

Review: Aliza Ink Tattoo Co

Posted in the Black Forest Forum

Very happy customer

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 May 31, 2011
Aliza Ink Tattoo Company is the newest and cleanest shop that I have been to in the Springs. They do clean and wonderful work. I'm very happy with all that I have gotten and will tell all me friends about this place. They are friendly and they worked around my schedule to get the tattoo I wanted. I will be back for more work.
Holly Girl

United States

#2 Jun 29, 2011
I FELL IN LOVE with these guys! They ARE amazing! I am going to tell everyone I can how nice this tattoo shop is and how NICE these people are! My tattoo is AWESOME!! I have had several tattoos around the Springs and have NEVER gotten a tattoo so perfect! It was so fast too and they didn't make me wait forever for a drawing or for my appointment. They even do appointments 24 hours 7 days a week! Unreal! I am so impressed and excited that I found this place! I will be getting a lot more ink because of them! The shop is so pretty and clean, my Mom even liked it there! The artists were all so chill and their tattoos are sp good it is hard to pick an artist! I even got a 20% military discount! Who does that? WOW! If you want the best tattoo and want it in the BEST place in COLORADO go see these guys!
Defra

Colorado Springs, CO

#3 Jun 4, 2012
Went in with an idea and came out with the best bow tie and ribbons all down the back of my leg :), thanks TC
.... And As painful as it was, they used inkeeze spray, pain was gone, unbelievable!! Best tattoo shop by far
Unhappy

United States

#4 Jun 21, 2013
Went in to get a couple piercings with a friend a few days ago. The guy at the front desk was fairly nice but when we got to talk to Chaz someone who's been piercing and tattooing for 30 years we should have just left. He was rude and was offering to pierce my lip with a ring, not professional and he ended up piercing me with a short stud. Not one you would use for a fresh piercing. My friend got her rook done...Chaz lost the ball TWICE and then continued to take out her fresh piercing and shove a new one in without telling her. Horrible experience and a waste of money!! Way overpriced and rude. I would recommend Westside Tattoo or Pens and Needles.
UnhappilyEverAft er Susan

Colorado Springs, CO

#5 Mar 7, 2014
I went to Aliza about a year ago. Put down $1000 for a cover up that became a lotus blossom with Ganesh. The lotus is nice but I should have stopped there. Number one, Ganesh looks like a different color palette than the lotus. Number two, Chaz did not do all of the work he told me he would. When time was up, time was up. Bad business. Also, if he would have done a minute of research he would have known that elephant eyes are soft NOT peircing. The worst part is that I sent a pic of one I liked, what I got is not even close. I will probably spend another $1000 to have it fixed.
As far as I'm concerned, and I don't care about his awards, they suck and everyone should know about it before wasting their money. It is obvious to me that all he cares about is making a buck when I have to wear this awful piece of, um, "art" for the rest of my life.
Thanks for stealing my money Chaz!
Megan

Colorado Springs, CO

#6 Jul 23, 2014
I decided to pick Aliza for my tattoos based off of reviews. I wish I had done more research. I wanted a very simple Mickey silhouette tattoo on my wrist and wanted to talk to them about getting a large arm piece. When I was told the shop minimum I decided to get two small tattoos, Mickey and Minnie, one on each wrist. The tattoo "artist" Chris found two silhouettes online and made the transfers. Mickey was the first tattoo and I have minor complaints. His ears are not exactly round and if he was the only tattoo I could live with it. Now Minnie on the other hand... She is larger then Mickey, and seems to have been stretched during the process. Her ears are not even the same shape. Before I left the shop I pointed out that her ears were not the same and was told it was swelling and once that went down it would be okay. I knew as soon as I got home and some of the swelling had gone down that he was wrong. I have lived with the tattoos for a week now and decided to return to the shop and see how hard it would be to fix Minnie. Right away Chris got defensive and told me that it was "physically impossible" for them to be different sizes. Then tried to tell me that it was an optical illusion and that Minnie only LOOKED bigger because of her bow. All I was looking for was a simple touch up. Probably could have taken 15 minutes tops. I wasn't looking for an apology or refund. The fact that he still tried to tell me that there was nothing wrong with it, I will never trust him to touch my skin again.
Happy Canvas

Gig Harbor, WA

#7 Sep 15, 2014
Like to thank the crew (Jenna, Chaz, TC, Chris and Johnny) of Aliza ink for my art work. I had the opportunity to be tattooed by all of these artists. The customer service was second to none and the cleanliness of the shop put me at ease. I received thumbs up for the art work by my friends and family.
Happy Customer
karren123

Denver, CO

#8 Apr 13, 2015
This place is a joke a total rip off CHAZ is the worst experience ive ever had in my life totally f+% cked my tattoo up also a pervert DO NOT BE FOOLED ALL FAKE RATINGS THESE PEOPLE SUCK I REPEAT DO NOT GO THERE VERY UNPROFESHHH an SUCK bottem line they should not even be open for business period. Karen G.
sharrel cruz

Denver, CO

#9 Apr 13, 2015
Sorry I ever even steped in the door right away some fat chick jenna total bitch thinks she knows all but after my ugly tattoo was said an done ill never I mean never go any where near that place I almost want to stand out infront of it an boycott with a big sign sayin how shity this place is my advice dont do it westside is were its at trust me I had to pay 350$ just to cover up the 200$ shit they gave me.i am scared for life these people take ur skin for a joke
james billy

Colorado Springs, CO

#10 Apr 29, 2015
well when i got my kardashaian family tattoo on my ass i was very disappointed, bruce's face is totally hidden in my ass crack and kim has small titties, totally worth 1000$

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Forest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Born a witch Sat Janey from So Ill 1
News Drug enforcement agents raiding Monument home f... May 13 Jason 2
Adderall (Aug '12) May 12 DEA 12
Bill Michael Blackwood, dob: 7/17/1953 (Apr '11) May 6 Pennsylvania pissed 25
News Colorado Man Says He Commited 48 Murders (Jul '06) Apr '16 Steve 47
Kunau Drilling Co Calhan CO. (Feb '13) Jan '16 unsatisfied customer 3
News Video: Worst Colo. wildfire in history: Is it a... (Jun '13) Apr '15 victor freeman 2

Black Forest Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Black Forest Mortgages