Update: Fatal Shooting At Yuma Palms ...

Update: Fatal Shooting At Yuma Palms Mall

There are 87 comments on the kswt.com story from Feb 15, 2008, titled Update: Fatal Shooting At Yuma Palms Mall. In it, kswt.com reports that:

On 2-14-08 at approximately 2028 hours, Patrol personnel responded to the area of Pac Sun at the Yuma Palms Shopping center in reference to shots fired. Upon arrival officers found an 18 year old male subject down in front of Pac Sun. He was transported to YRMC and pronounced deceased from an apparent single gunshot wound to the chest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at kswt.com.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
union YES

United States

#101 Jun 25, 2011
Sad thing is the think they understand what the 13 stands for symbolically ! All gang leaders of these gangs who created them in the beginning , and gave them their hands signs, shakes, and philosophical literature ( laws) LOL! Where Freemasons and into the occult! These guys are minions of the real gangsters ; the illuminated fraternities!
You can find these guys in politics and banking
SurexaQueex_X3

Shoshoni, WY

#102 Nov 30, 2011
to the homie DAVID aka GAMEBOY (RIP) i miss you so much! you took a bullet for the homie && i dont know anyone else who would have done that!! you were a down ass homie! much love & respect! the sadest part tho is your little boy wont get to see his Daddy <|3 but i know youre watching over him & your family! i love & miss you very much! <3
FUCK CHEESE SIDE LIL PUTOS!!!

.'. SUR X|||.'.
tax payers sister

Manhattan, IL

#104 Feb 19, 2012
SurexaQueex_X3 wrote:
to the homie DAVID aka GAMEBOY (RIP) i miss you so much! you took a bullet for the homie && i dont know anyone else who would have done that!! you were a down ass homie! much love & respect! the sadest part tho is your little boy wont get to see his Daddy <|3 but i know youre watching over him & your family! i love & miss you very much! <3
FUCK CHEESE SIDE LIL PUTOS!!!

.'. SUR X|||.'.
U r very stupid
Sadness

Peoria, AZ

#105 Jul 31, 2012
I can't believe what am reading. People putting others down. Blaming parents, Mexicans. A young person died. Just because some of us don't agree with gangs we should try to find a solution to this problem, by calling them names and blaming it on being poor is not going to do any good. I know for a fact that some of this kids are smart, they come from middle class families with loving parents that would give their life for them. I seen teacher give up on this kids they are kick out from school because no one wants to deal with them. This are the kids we need to help and keep pushing to get an education. Never give up on them. If we can save one it's worth it. I know gang members think adults are crazy and think we don't know we are talking about. But we do. By revange it's not going to bring your friend back. That mom that lost her son will get him back. The real friends will never get their friend back. All the ones that are in prison their life will never be the same. The parents of those kids are in pain too. Life is to short to waist it.
ESNC

Pacoima, CA

#106 Sep 4, 2012
.Big bad eastside naked city well known and respect ese lil tripper saying fck all you lames...
Ruben Celis

El Monte, CA

#107 Dec 25, 2012
En paz descanza primo, sorry it had to be tha way fool. Idk why people say all kinds of crazy stuff. From me to u cuz much love y nada de olvido on my side. CHULA VISTA 3CE SOUTH SD! people will never understand
justice

United States

#108 Oct 24, 2013
Thank god.1 down. OT and the rest of the wanabe gangs need to grow up.they have always been weak.they deface yuma property they pick on the weak kids.remember OT yuma does not care or fear you and we will not tolerate your stupidity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Canyon City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Making them happy Jul 30 grow up 8
News Drunk drivers don't read "Wrong Way" signs Jul 23 Silly times 2
News White supremacist gang busted (May '06) Jul 14 Scott 221
The People Can Still Legally Stop Gay Marriage Jul 12 goober 2
News Tyson Langley, 15-Year-Old Accused of Double-Mu... (Jan '12) Jun '15 paulquiznos 6
Morning Star Shines some Arizona History (human... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Loyd Burleson 1
News Eldery man accused of molesting 5-year-old neig... (May '09) Sep '13 Ruthe Tuppen 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Black Canyon City Mortgages