Update: Fatal Shooting At Yuma Palms Mall

Feb 15, 2008 Full story: kswt.com 87
On 2-14-08 at approximately 2028 hours, Patrol personnel responded to the area of Pac Sun at the Yuma Palms Shopping center in reference to shots fired. Upon arrival officers found an 18 year old male subject down in front of Pac Sun. He was transported to YRMC and pronounced deceased from an apparent single gunshot wound to the chest. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
OKIE TOWN GANG 13

Yuma, AZ

#1 Feb 21, 2008
R.I.P DAVID THE HOMIE FROM THAT BIG O.T GANG CHEESE SIDE
OKIE TOWN GANG 13

Yuma, AZ

#2 Feb 21, 2008
REST IN PEACE GAME BOY YOULL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN
OKIE TOWN GANG 13

Yuma, AZ

#3 Feb 21, 2008
R.I.P DAVID DURAN FROM THAT BIG O.T GANG F#$% cheese side 187 on any cheese boy on sight..........
the homie

Yuma, AZ

#4 Feb 21, 2008
rest in peace homeboy i wish it would of never happin to u.
payaso LST lado sur 13

Mexicali, Mexico

#6 Mar 2, 2008
sorry its like that para todos los clown town
pa ke wuashen ke no nomas ustedes pueden
kuetiar putos
south side 13 yuma town
silent

United States

#7 Mar 4, 2008
i'll keep missing you.r.i.p david
BabyDreamer

Yuma, AZ

#9 Mar 12, 2008
R.i.P David Duran AKA GameBoy.
i MIss YUhh Homieee.
Nd
FREE PEEWEE!!!
[JESSE]
north side 14

El Mirage, AZ

#10 Mar 13, 2008
shouldent have been a gang banger
puppet

Yuma, AZ

#11 Mar 28, 2008
R.I.P DAVID DURAN FREE THE HOMIE YOUNGSTER DAVID YOU SHOLD OF NEVER BE BANGING BUT IT'S TO LATE TO LOOK BACK CAUSE UR IN HEAVEN
G1 babys mama

Yuma, AZ

#12 Mar 31, 2008
OKIE TOWN GANG 13 wrote:
R.I.P DAVID DURAN FROM THAT BIG O.T GANG F#$% cheese side 187 on any cheese boy on sight..........
F**k okie town
G1 babys mama

Yuma, AZ

#13 Mar 31, 2008
F**k Okie Town there nothing but, a bunch of babies that have to show that theyre men by having a gang shooting where a bunch of kids and famlies are going to be for the day and someone can get hurt yu know where that is THE FAIR so like i said theyre nothing but a bunch ob F**King babies
BANGEROFGANGBANG ERS

Yuma, AZ

#14 Apr 1, 2008
SILLY LITTLE BOYS , HOPEFULY WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND , WAAAAA WAAAAA. LOWLEVEL WIMPS.
Sucks to be a gangster

Yuma, AZ

#15 Apr 1, 2008
All gangmember must die!
Sucks to be a gangster

Yuma, AZ

#16 Apr 1, 2008
All gangmembers should be put on a deserted island and let them kill themselves off, life would be grand, and throw in a few snow birds while your at it. hehe
cheese side rida

Oceanside, CA

#17 Apr 2, 2008
You putos are going down at the fair
scary

Yuma, AZ

#18 Apr 2, 2008
so whos david
Anonymous

Tucson, AZ

#19 Apr 2, 2008
GO BACK TO MEXICO. GO BACK TO MEXICO. GO BACK TO MEXICO. GO BACK TO MEXICO. GO BACK TO MEXICO. GO BACK TO MEXICO. GO BACK TO MEXICO. GO BACK TO MEXICO. GO BACK TO MEXICO. GO BACK TO MEXICO. GO BACK TO MEXICO. GO BACK TO MEXICO. GO BACK TO MEXICO. GO BACK TO MEXICO. GO BACK TO MEXICO. GO BACK TO MEXICO. GO BACK TO MEXICO. GO BACK TO MEXICO. GO BACK TO MEXICO. GO BACK TO MEXICO. GO BACK TO MEXICO. GO BACK TO MEXICO. GO BACK TO MEXICO. GO BACK TO MEXICO. GO BACK TO MEXICO.

WE ARE EVERYONE.
WE ARE NO ONE.
REALG

Phoenix, AZ

#20 Apr 3, 2008
man, the gangs here aint nothing, id like to see them survive one day in south central l.a.
KB From AZ

Port Townsend, WA

#21 Apr 8, 2008
north side 14 wrote:
shouldent have been a gang banger
Kudos man..... Anyone who cares to listen.... GANGS ARE STUPID!!!! FREE YOUR MIND there is enough violence in this world without you stupid fools adding to it!
A Loving Mother

Stockton, CA

#22 Apr 8, 2008
I am saddened at all the young, immature, ignorant, and unparented kids! They feed off of hatred and fear of anyone they come across. They have no real understanding of what real people are or what they do.
Your parents have not done their job kids! They failed you, themselves, and humanity! What a waste of time and effort on the part of people who do care, because these kids and their parents don't care! Oh sure, you'll here all the drama when someone is killed. Boo hoo boo hoo boo hoo!
That's a little too late isn't it MOM?! Don't you think you should have been a role model and parent?! People like these kids (writing this nasty garbage full of threats) and their parents should not be allowed to procreate!!!!!
Harsh?! Not as harsh as your child being gunned down because he looked at someone or wore the wrong thing! You can make all the excuses you want for the parents and kids, but if it was me: nothing would stand in my way getting my child out of this gang member crap! I love my kis so much that I would walk away with nothing to get them to a safer place! You don't need money to walk away!
It takes a village to raise a child! The parents and the community as a whole bare the blame for allowing it to get off the ground! ARE YOU ALL BLIND? DIDN'T YOU SEE IT COMING? Then you are not a very good parent for not paying attention!
Your parents and community have failed all of you kids that are writing these messages of hatred!! If you don't stop gang bangin, you will never be anything but DEAD!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Canyon City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nostalgia (Oct '12) Tue chev 61
man hung from a tree in Peoria this morning Oct 26 g1a4k3 1
About T.C. Thorstenson "OH....... THAT BUFFALO ... (Jul '10) Oct 24 stormy 11
Peoria man accused of molesting a foster child (Nov '13) Oct 11 My Counseling Sol... 8
Ranked: The Best Cities in Maricopa County Oct 1 peeing0njoesgrave 3
Review: Deep Within Recovery Inc (May '10) Sep '14 Russell S 25
Review: Valley Of The Sun Pediatrics (Jun '11) Sep '14 huh 7

Black Canyon City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Black Canyon City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Black Canyon City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]