jofis

United States

#1 Jul 27, 2012
Does anyone have any info on a guy who goes by Richard "the Healer"? His group is apparently called "Living Being". My friend passed away at his house and no paramedics were called, we're just trying to figure some stuff out. Thanks.
Sarah

Bellevue, WA

#2 Sep 16, 2013
jofis wrote:
Does anyone have any info on a guy who goes by Richard "the Healer"? His group is apparently called "Living Being". My friend passed away at his house and no paramedics were called, we're just trying to figure some stuff out. Thanks.
I'd like to know more about Richard the Healer also. Up to now the authorities have yet to determine his real name and identity. Who is he and what is he hiding? I have a friend involved in his cult, and I am very worried.
kathryn

Tacoma, WA

#3 Sep 22, 2013
I am also interested in Richard the healer. I have a family member involved with his cult and am also worried!!
congressnews

Marysville, WA

#4 May 14, 2015
Richard died in late April or early 2015. May God have mercy.
shay

Mesa, AZ

#5 Feb 23, 2016
congressnews wrote:
Richard died in late April or early 2015. May God have mercy.
Is there an obituary? Do you know Richard's full name?
Thanks for any information

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Canyon City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White supremacist gang busted (May '06) Apr 3 u reap what u sow 228
I HATE having to beg for my own press. (Sep '16) Apr 2 Done that 8
News It's big, it's white, it's ugly and it's permitted Jan '17 Jackson 1
Problems with A Swollen Thumb Contracting (Aug '16) Jan '17 Desertbum 2
Morning Star Shines some Arizona History (human... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Loyd Burleson 1
News Eldery man accused of molesting 5-year-old neig... (May '09) Sep '13 Ruthe Tuppen 2
Election Who do you support for State House in Arizona (... (Oct '10) Sep '13 Rex Weirick 10

Black Canyon City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Black Canyon City Mortgages