Mom and 3 kids reported missing, last...

Mom and 3 kids reported missing, last seen July 13

There are 7 comments on the KTVK Phoenix story from Jul 24, 2008, titled Mom and 3 kids reported missing, last seen July 13. In it, KTVK Phoenix reports that:

The following news release was sent by the Yavapai County Sheriff's Office: The Yavapai County Sheriff's Office is seeking information from the public as to the whereabouts of a Black Canyon City mother and her ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVK Phoenix.

Lisa

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Jul 26, 2008
CPS needs to get involved, This woman has been on drugs and drinking around the clock for months. These kids are not safe in her care. Officials should be doing something about this now they know she is fine. This is the kind of things that she does and I know this was planned,now that I know she is safe. Those kids are not safe around a woman that would intentiionally do this and allow her kids to go from place to place without a stable environment.

“God loves to heal people”

Since: Nov 07

Wokingham, UK

#2 Jul 26, 2008
If CPS get hold of those kids they are done for. CPS are the worst child abusers of all. I should know - I was taken to court for seven years by a RAPIST and they lied and ganged up on me to try to prove I was a child abuser by labelling me with welkl dodgy syndromes. Hahaha, I pointed out that one of their syndromes was written by a Pennysylvanian pedophile, that took the wind out of their sails, they were counting on me being ignorant but the Lord Jesus looks after his own.

The family courts are evil and take kids from good parents for money. God protect this family.

“God loves to heal people”

Since: Nov 07

Wokingham, UK

#3 Jul 26, 2008
The woman was probably drinking to blot out the evil of what they have put her through. I went through hell with them. They all gang up on their victim, like a pack of greedy wolves. Evil.
Sue

Sun City West, AZ

#4 Jul 28, 2008
You obviously know her, and that she is just carrying on the 'family tradition'. She is an unfit mother in my opinion and I have seen the way she treats her kids as well. I have also seen the way she treats other people and it would not surprize me if she ended up in a serious situation somewhere, and is just stupid enough to drag her kids down with her. CPS is WORTHLESS. So she has turned up somewhere then?
Lisa wrote:
CPS needs to get involved, This woman has been on drugs and drinking around the clock for months. These kids are not safe in her care. Officials should be doing something about this now they know she is fine. This is the kind of things that she does and I know this was planned,now that I know she is safe. Those kids are not safe around a woman that would intentiionally do this and allow her kids to go from place to place without a stable environment.
Meka

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Jul 28, 2008
You know whats wierd people are sayion they had went missing the 13th!
But i saw their mother at the store in BCC on the 16
Lisa

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Jul 28, 2008
Sue wrote:
You obviously know her, and that she is just carrying on the 'family tradition'. She is an unfit mother in my opinion and I have seen the way she treats her kids as well. I have also seen the way she treats other people and it would not surprize me if she ended up in a serious situation somewhere, and is just stupid enough to drag her kids down with her. CPS is WORTHLESS. So she has turned up somewhere then?
<quoted text>
Yes I know her very well and I know her history,She has been on and off drugs and alcohol for the last 3 years, every time something goes wrong in her life the first thing she does is pick up the bottle or head to a drug house. She has been dropping her kids off at other peoples houses so she can go get drugs and drink for the past 6 months. One of these days she will drop them off at the wrong place and something bad will happen.Yes she called in saying the kids and her are not missing and fine. The officials won't say where she is, but those that know her can take a guess where she's at.
Since she is an adult they say she can be missing if she wants and she can do drugs if she wants as long as shes not harming the kids.
Lisa

Phoenix, AZ

#7 Jul 28, 2008
Meka wrote:
You know whats wierd people are sayion they had went missing the 13th!
But i saw their mother at the store in BCC on the 16
The ex husband said that was the last time he seen her, but they really don't know when she was last seen by anybody else. Her car was found there on the 15 and was never moved since that day, but nobody really knows.It seems that it may have been a plan for some unknown reason.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Canyon City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I HATE having to beg for my own press. (Sep '16) Feb 23 Samantha 6
News It's big, it's white, it's ugly and it's permitted Jan '17 Jackson 1
Problems with A Swollen Thumb Contracting (Aug '16) Jan '17 Desertbum 2
Review: Arizona Garage Door Guru Dec '16 Blurp 4
News White supremacist gang busted (May '06) Jan '16 guest 226
Morning Star Shines some Arizona History (human... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Loyd Burleson 1
News Eldery man accused of molesting 5-year-old neig... (May '09) Sep '13 Ruthe Tuppen 2

Black Canyon City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Black Canyon City Mortgages