Avondale woman jumps from car, struck...

Avondale woman jumps from car, struck by semi

There are 2 comments on the Arizona Republic story from May 13, 2008, titled Avondale woman jumps from car, struck by semi. In it, Arizona Republic reports that:

The back end of a semi-truck fatally struck a 25-year-old Avondale woman when she tried to climb out of the still-moving vehicle, the Yavapai County Sheriff's Office said Monday. via Arizona Republic

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arizona Republic.

marely soto

Goshen, NY

#1 May 16, 2008
the guy should be placed in jail. he is an dumb ass. he killed my aunt. he needs 2 pay 4 what he has done
marely soto

Goshen, NY

#2 May 16, 2008
I think that he should be put in jail.He killed a mother,daughter,sister and a friend to many. His wrong doing needs to be punished. He needs to be tried in court.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Canyon City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peoria Corruption includes Police Abuse and Ste... (Jun '08) Sep 1 Dodgenbullets 4
News Mayer Fire Board decision prompts review of chi... (Apr '15) Aug 20 Factual 2
News 'I want them to talk about racism everyday': Ba... Aug '17 KOPEL is evil 1
Beware scammy dog 'rescue' Jul '17 Dog Rescue Scam 1
News Rallies in cities across US decrying deportation (Apr '14) Jul '17 I miss Crassus 6
Calvary Chapel`s "Moral's" Jun '17 Anonymous 1
Calvary Chapel`s "Moral's" Jun '17 cathy 1

Black Canyon City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Black Canyon City Mortgages