Hunter finds body in desert area nort...

Hunter finds body in desert area north of Valley near I-17

There are 4 comments on the KNXV story from Dec 12, 2009, titled Hunter finds body in desert area north of Valley near I-17. In it, KNXV reports that:

Officials say a hunter found the body of a young woman in a desert area north of the Valley Friday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNXV.

Ben Frenklyn

Glendale, AZ

#1 Dec 15, 2009
get more info,
that could have been my frined.
IMO

Gilbert, AZ

#2 Dec 15, 2009
WTF is a frined?
restless

Mammoth Cave, KY

#3 Dec 22, 2009
frined. that's so dumb i can't even come up with something smart to say. damn dork, learn how to spell. i doubt you have any friends as stupid as you are.
what i think

Gilbert, AZ

#4 Dec 23, 2009
restless wrote:
frined. that's so dumb i can't even come up with something smart to say. damn dork, learn how to spell. i doubt you have any friends as stupid as you are.
STFU the only friends that anyone has from KY are their barn animals a.k.a their sexual partners. Go to your barn and cook up some more meth and go hit on your sister you holler living inbred freak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Canyon City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Helicopter Nov '17 RVer 1
News Dental implants done right first time Oct '17 JWayne96 1
Free Interfaith event Rio Vista Recreation Cent... Oct '17 WestValleyBahais 1
Peoria Corruption includes Police Abuse and Ste... (Jun '08) Sep '17 Dodgenbullets 4
Calvary Chapel`s "Moral's" Jun '17 Anonymous 1
Calvary Chapel`s "Moral's" Jun '17 cathy 1
News White supremacist gang busted (May '06) Apr '17 u reap what u sow 228

Black Canyon City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Black Canyon City Mortgages